PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Gift Idea

TEN-32
12-19-2013, 03:37 PM
Just in case any of you guys were unsure what to get me...:santa2:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/videogallery/78603388/The-4-000-bottle-of-sour-mash-whiskey#gl-1/c-2

CigarGuy
12-19-2013, 03:42 PM
Why does "a sucker born every minute" come to mind?

TEN-32
12-19-2013, 04:38 PM
Aw c'mon Stan, the bottle has gold embossed lettering!:biggrina:

mrkalashnikov
12-19-2013, 07:07 PM
I saw that in the Trib today. 4 Grand for a bottle of fermented corn, what BS.

If I was still drinking bourbon I'd stick with my Old Fitzgerald or Wild Turkey. :boozer:

TEN-32
12-19-2013, 07:21 PM
I saw that in the Trib today. 4 Grand for a bottle of fermented corn, what BS.

If I was still drinking bourbon I'd stick with my Old Fitzgerald or Wild Turkey. :boozer:

I smoked that Nat Sherman this morning with my coffee. Very nice.:cigarsmoking:
http://imageshack.us/a/img43/1110/7pds.jpg

mrkalashnikov
12-19-2013, 08:47 PM
Hey WTF, I thought you were going to smoke it on your way home yesterday?

Glad you enjoyed, bro.

El Jefe
12-19-2013, 09:39 PM
Aw c'mon Stan, the bottle has gold embossed lettering!:biggrina:

And, and, it comes in two boxes!

Damn, think of all the good hooch and stogies you can stockpile for $4,000.00 :smiley_freak:

TEN-32
12-20-2013, 09:08 AM
Hey WTF, I thought you were going to smoke it on your way home yesterday?

Glad you enjoyed, bro.
I was going to...just didn't happen. Today will be the Rocky Patel. I may post a review on that one.

And, and, it comes in two boxes!

Damn, think of all the good hooch and stogies you can stockpile for $4,000.00 :smiley_freak:
Yeah, no shit. You could almost get a case of 5.56 for that kind of money! What a crapload of scam that hooch is. And people will buy it. More money than brains. Still...if you're buyin' :boozer:

El Jefe
12-20-2013, 10:50 AM
I was going to...just didn't happen. Today will be the Rocky Patel. I may post a review on that one.

Yeah, no shit. You could almost get a case of 5.56 for that kind of money! What a crapload of scam that hooch is. And people will buy it. More money than brains. Still...if you're buyin' :boozer:

Its weird sometimes what snob appeal can accomplish.

And ammo is insane. I've got a nice stash of the stuff that matters. But I'm not shooting a bunch of stuff up till the prices get reasonable. Last time the boys and I went to the range it was strictly .22.

TEN-32
12-20-2013, 06:04 PM
Hell even .22LR is scarce. Fortunately I have a good bit squirreled away. Even a bunch of CCI mini mags.

El Jefe
12-20-2013, 07:47 PM
Hell even .22LR is scarce. Fortunately I have a good bit squirreled away. Even a bunch of CCI mini mags.

I've been lucky in years past to catch Walmart having decent sales on bulk boxes of .22 and with the boys shooting it I've been known to buy 2 or 3 thousand rounds at a time. I've probably got close to 10,000 on hand.

If the zombie apocalypse hits soon I'm gonna take the bastids out with .22lr hps.

mrkalashnikov
12-21-2013, 12:27 PM
Probably THE best deal on rifle ammo right now is surplus 5.45x39 in the sealed spam cans. I've bought a couple of cases (1080 rds) recently for $175 + shipping on the 'net. One was Bulgarian & the other Russian. Already had a good quantity of Silver Bear in that caliber but that seems to have dried up.

When the zombie hordes show up I'll be ready. :wild-mg: :zzombie:

El Jefe
12-21-2013, 01:01 PM
Probably THE best deal on rifle ammo right now is surplus 5.45x39 in the sealed spam cans. I've bought a couple of cases (1080 rds) recently for $175 + shipping on the 'net. One was Bulgarian & the other Russian. Already had a good quantity of Silver Bear in that caliber but that seems to have dried up.

When the zombie hordes show up I'll be ready. :wild-mg: :zzombie:

You City dwellers won't have to wait long, many are your neighbors, and when the guvment cheese gets cut off and the Obamy phone quits workin, well.... ;)

TEN-32
12-21-2013, 03:42 PM
You City dwellers won't have to wait long, many are your neighbors, and when the guvment cheese gets cut off and the Obamy phone quits workin, well.... ;)

With the ammo shortages lately I think the urban zombie hoardes will be pretty surprised at what they find when go marauding. Of course that will only last a minute...

El Jefe
12-21-2013, 03:54 PM
With the ammo shortages lately I think the urban zombie hoardes will be pretty surprised at what they find when go marauding. Of course that will only last a minute...

As long as one doesn't get surrounded. I'd hate not to have a clear avenue to flee the waves of Obama voters when the balloon goes up. Which it will eventually, we just don't know when.

shorthair
12-21-2013, 04:03 PM
I really don't think they will have to leave the inner city. Manna will be provided from Heaven for those that are left in da hood.

El Jefe
12-21-2013, 04:27 PM
I really don't think they will have to leave the inner city. Manna will be provided from Heaven for those that are left in da hood.

That sounds like something straight from an Obama rally. :bighair: