PDA

View Full Version : What did you get (and give) for Christmas?

FunkyPertwee
12-25-2013, 09:00 AM
Here is the Mag-Pul makeover I got for Christmas.

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h399/FunkyPertwee/Mobile%20Uploads/photo-1.jpg (http://s1107.photobucket.com/user/FunkyPertwee/media/Mobile%20Uploads/photo-1.jpg.html)

Dad got a streamlight Pro-tac 2L and a plain edge SOG Seal Pup Elite, black with kydex sheathe.

Altarboy
12-25-2013, 11:17 AM
Nice, I got a Taurus P140 Pro .40, some North Face and Golite clothing, socks, etc..Mrs Altarboy got Tiffany, scarves, artist stuff.

davepool
12-25-2013, 11:29 AM
That's nice Funky, needs a Christmas bow :)

I got bi-pod for the Sig SSG 3000 i bought my self for my birthday tomorrow....hoping one of my kids buys me that Nightforce scope for it.

I bought 200 rounds of ammo for each of my kids, 9mm for my daughter, .45 for my middle son, and 10mm for my #1 son who shoots the "manly" caliber like his old man :)

coppertales
12-25-2013, 12:06 PM
some Duck Commander stuff and a Stormy Kramer wool hat. In laws gave me cash. Gun show this weekend at Market Hall in Dallas. Wife also gave me a remote control helicopter. They are a bitch to fly but I will eventually get the hang of it...........chris3

Altarboy
12-25-2013, 12:41 PM
I love my Stormy Kromer. Nice warm hat. I don't exactly look smart in it though.

raxar
12-25-2013, 12:53 PM
As posted yesterday

http://www.gunsnet.net/photopost/data/500/00wild1.jpg

They had wildgrape Wild Irish Rose on sale for $3.50 a bottle, so I cleared them out. Unlike the regular and wildfruit its rather good, and doesn't have that "squeeze in the balls" aftertaste.

El Duce
12-25-2013, 04:18 PM
I gave the wife a dildo and a pair of shoes. If she doesn't like the shoes. Well, then she can go f*ck herself. I got a shirt and a piece of *ss. Both were too big.

(sorry for the bad jokes.)

Had to work this morning. Got the best present of all. A beautiful wife, two wonderful children. Plus I am on top of the earth. God Bless you all!!

ltorlo64
12-25-2013, 05:41 PM
I got a sextant, which I thought was pretty cool. I also got a very cool tie and a Black Hills gold tie tack to go with it. I got my wife a bunch of stuff but the winner present was the guinea pig calendar. She loves guinea pigs. I also got a nice Chinese, china, tea set for my daughter. That was also a winner. She did not expect it and she really likes it.

Hope everyone had a safe and happy Christmas.

silentkilla
12-25-2013, 08:28 PM
I got a sextant, which I thought was pretty cool. I also got a very cool tie and a Black Hills gold tie tack to go with it. I got my wife a bunch of stuff but the winner present was the guinea pig calendar. She loves guinea pigs. I also got a nice Chinese, china, tea set for my daughter. That was also a winner. She did not expect it and she really likes it.

i got the best christmas present of all.... to pay everybodies bills for them because there to damn lazy to get a job.... all i wanted was a updated phone instead of the 1990 model that i have... instead i get to pay for my mother in laws my wifes and my 20 year olds and my 12 year olds.... yeah call me a grinch i don't care and am in a bad mood.

rci2950
12-25-2013, 08:57 PM
As posted yesterday

http://www.gunsnet.net/photopost/data/500/00wild1.jpg

They had wildgrape Wild Irish Rose on sale for $3.50 a bottle, so I cleared them out. Unlike the regular and wildfruit its rather good, and doesn't have that "squeeze in the balls" aftertaste.

I am envious of the cheap booze in the US. Here in Canada, the cheapest bottle of wine is $9 and there are none of the "bumwine" varieties here.

davepool
12-25-2013, 10:02 PM

A sextant is a cool gift, that's one of my "bucket list" things, before i die i am going to own and learn how to use one of those

Schuetzenman
12-25-2013, 10:22 PM
I was given 12 Troy battle mags and a back order status on 3 more .22/45 Ruger factory pistol mags. I gave the wife an ultrasuede jacket and a set of Malachite ear rings and pendant on Sterling Silver chain.

stinker
12-25-2013, 11:06 PM
Squat. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Notta damn thing.

Maybe i could still find a cheap hooker before midnight and get me some herpes just so i could say someone gave me an enduring gift...

Oh yeah, bah humbug. I've grown to really despise Christmas in recent years.
The holiday really does suck if you don't have any kids or family around.

raxar
12-25-2013, 11:41 PM
I am envious of the cheap booze in the US. Here in Canada, the cheapest bottle of wine is $9 and there are none of the "bumwine" varieties here.

:laugh:

I bet if you tasted some of it you'd be a whole lost less envious.

Aggressive Perfector
12-26-2013, 11:29 AM
Brother n law got me a Beta Mag and a laser for my AR. I got him a Mosin and 420 rounds of 7.62x54r. My wife and me didn't get each other shit. We just spoiled our daughter rotten. Brother in law also got our daughter a power wheel modeled after a Dodge Cummins 3500. Not a bad Christmas.

ltorlo64
12-26-2013, 03:03 PM
Oh yeah, bah humbug. I've grown to really despise Christmas in recent years.
The holiday really does suck if you don't have any kids or family around.

Sorry to hear that, but you are correct. Christmas is better when you live near relatives, or at least near people you like.

ltorlo64
12-26-2013, 03:05 PM
A sextant is a cool gift, that's one of my "bucket list" things, before i die i am going to own and learn how to use one of those

I used to know how to use one when I qualified as OOD on the USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN and the USS OHIO. Now, I can figure out where to look through, and that is about it.

coppertales
12-26-2013, 07:39 PM
a solid gold mesquito made out of UP gold. The helicopter she gave me is a hoot. I can now fly it around the living room and buzz the cats.......chris3

coppertales
12-26-2013, 10:16 PM
I love my Stormy Kromer. Nice warm hat. I don't exactly look smart in it though.

I already had the regular wool Stormy Kromer. The one my wife gave me did not have the bill. I want one of their summer canvas hats now.....chris3

l921428x
12-27-2013, 09:53 AM
I woke up.

Integratedj
12-27-2013, 01:40 PM
I got a Geissele SD-C trigger for my mk216 and a pile of windowed pmags.
I gave an aimpoint pro and a boerboel puppy to my wife (which also defaults as a gift to myself since I love the dog and also shoot the hell out of her 556 rifle).