PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Kids!

El Jefe
12-25-2013, 09:53 AM
:santa2: Hope everyone is spending time with their families.

CigarGuy
12-25-2013, 10:59 AM
Happy, happy to all my Christian friends! Enjoy the say!

El Jefe
12-25-2013, 03:26 PM
Thanks, Stan. :santa2::cigarsmoking::anim_beer-1:

Just pulled the dinner rolls out and the little chickens went in. Should be ready to eat in about an hour.

Darrell
12-25-2013, 04:43 PM
Jefferson, Did you guys get any of that storm last week? It all melted here, but it's still freaking cold...

I don't feel like a "kid" anymore, but Merry Christmas back. :D

El Jefe
12-25-2013, 07:55 PM
Jefferson, Did you guys get any of that storm last week? It all melted here, but it's still freaking cold...

I don't feel like a "kid" anymore, but Merry Christmas back. :D

Howdy, Darrell. ;) Yes, we got a fair bit of the ice and a few inches of snow. The snow is gone, but many of the trees here in the neighborhood still have ice on them. I've had my fill, I'm ready for spring!

El Jefe
12-25-2013, 07:58 PM
I'm happy to report my game hens turned out wonderfully! I had seasoned them with a bit of thyme and rosemary, then roasted them with a little garlic, some stock and white wine. I may not eat again for days. ;)

TEN-32
12-26-2013, 06:23 AM
:santa2: Hope everyone is spending time with their families.

Merry Christmas Jeffy. I had a house full the last 2 days. Its thinned out now thankfully.

mrkalashnikov
12-26-2013, 08:11 AM
A big belated Merry Christmas to all my buds in The Humidore! :cigarsmoking:

And a Happy & Prosperous New Year!

TEN-32
12-26-2013, 08:13 AM
A big belated Merry Christmas to all my buds in The Humidore! :cigarsmoking:

And a Happy & Prosperous New Year!
And to you sir.

CigarGuy
12-26-2013, 08:43 AM
Hope everyone's day was wonderful?
Putting out a couple "fires" here at work, then hoping
to go home for lunch and not come back. Little back porch
sittin' is in order!

TEN-32
12-26-2013, 09:52 AM
sittin' is in order!
I'm with you Stan. Last house guest leaving shortly. :cigarsmoking:

El Jefe
12-26-2013, 02:37 PM
Merry Christmas Jeffy. I had a house full the last 2 days. Its thinned out now thankfully.

Thankfully, except for a few folks dropping by just for an hour or two, it was just the 4 of us, the hounds and the wifes cat. :)

Today her and the boys drove up north to visit her mother. Which is cool because I wanted to finish my book and the house being quiet facilitates that obviously.

El Jefe
12-26-2013, 02:43 PM
sittin' is in order!

Yeah, I stayed up last night reading and put a dent in my jug of Buffalo Trace. Smoked two San Cristobal's while I was at it. Glad these finally arrived as they're pretty tasty. ;)

I really enjoyed sitting in my little room back here, smoking, drinking some fire water and reading The Hound of the Baskerville's, for the umpteenth time.

TEN-32
12-26-2013, 03:32 PM
Thankfully, except for a few folks dropping by just for an hour or two, it was just the 4 of us, the hounds and the wifes cat. :)

Today her and the boys drove up north to visit her mother. Which is cool because I wanted to finish my book and the house being quiet facilitates that obviously.

Sounds relaxing. You are not into in-laws I take it...

El Jefe
12-26-2013, 04:25 PM
Sounds relaxing. You are not into in-laws I take it...

No, and further more, they're not into me either. Pointed honesty just doesn't agree with some people. ;)