PDA

View Full Version : Ha ha! Climate shysters stuck in polar ice cap.

El Jefe
12-30-2013, 03:53 PM
I hope they freeze, crooks everyone of them.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-gladnick/2013/12/28/msm-glosses-over-irony-global-warming-scientists-trapped-antarctic-ice#ixzz2ovITxKYv

http://s23.postimg.org/8ysoz30wb/image.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

rshaneck2002
12-30-2013, 07:56 PM
Yeah funny as hell story isn't it? Wonder if they can cash their Gov't checks down there, before they freeze of course.

El Jefe
12-30-2013, 10:04 PM
Yeah funny as hell story isn't it? Wonder if they can cash their Gov't checks down there, before they freeze of course.

I'm just waiting for Barry to try and rescue them. Too bad he doesn't join in the attempt and get trapped in the ice too.

Durangokid
12-30-2013, 10:28 PM
Things are going to get worse. No ice breakers and the choppers must land miles away. These idiots will have to walk across ice flows for rescue. You only last 13 minutes in that water. :thumbup:

stevelyn
12-30-2013, 11:54 PM
They only have a minute or two at best before they become non-functional and need assistance to get out of it. At 5 minutes they pass out. The rest of their time is irrelevant.

Durangokid
12-31-2013, 12:03 AM
It is a Hell of a thing to die in your own trap. But then these spoiled selfish rich kids blamed the working class for the planets ills. Fantasy meets reality.

El Jefe
12-31-2013, 06:34 AM
It is a Hell of a thing to die in your own trap. But then these spoiled selfish rich kids blamed the working class for the planets ills. Fantasy meets reality.

I'm having a heck of a time garnering much sympathy for these a-holes.

They are either incredibly stupid, or are helping to perpetuate a con.

ltorlo64
12-31-2013, 08:07 AM
I'm having a heck of a time garnering much sympathy for these a-holes.

They are either incredibly stupid, or are helping to perpetuate a con.

What is worse is that they are not stupid, they are well educated and smart, and I don't think they are knowingly perpetuating a con. Based on this the only thing left is for these smart, educated people to be willfully ignorant. That, to me, is worse than just plain stupidity.

Durangokid
12-31-2013, 10:25 AM
If they are so intelligent why are they such slow "Learners"? These Green idiots were just locked up by the Russians for attacking an off shore platform. Now this boat load of fools are frozen in the ice.
The Planet is pushing back. :smiley09:

El Jefe
12-31-2013, 12:16 PM
Eh, I think most of them know exactly whats going on. Each of them are backing this junk science for selfish reasons. Be it political power, grant money, green worship, whatever, they know its a ploy and believe most of us are dumb enough to fall for the ruse.

TEN-32
12-31-2013, 04:53 PM
They should kill themselves.

El Jefe
12-31-2013, 05:44 PM
They should kill themselves.

Agreed!

You have to marvel at the hypocrisy of the left. They whine incessantly about the ravages foisted on Mother Gaia by mankind yet they keep breathing and consuming while Al Gore jets around from mansion to mansion.

One day the push back will shock these fuckers.