PDA

View Full Version : Some should never make it to prison.

El Duce
02-27-2014, 01:58 PM
These two should have been shot in the head on sight.

Who does this to a baby?

http://tellmenow.com/4-month-old-baby-raped-to-death-after-mother-invited-boyfriend-to-come-sexually-torture-her/

sevlex
02-27-2014, 02:06 PM
This shit is what the death penalty was intended to address.

Schuetzenman
02-28-2014, 06:45 AM
They need to forget due process and simply take both of them out back and put one round each through their heads!

FunkyPertwee
02-28-2014, 08:05 AM
Should be mandatory death sentence for this kind of crime.

Then again, the liberals will probably try to spin it as a fourth trimester abortion.

imanaknut
02-28-2014, 01:02 PM
There are many crimes that political correctness keeps what we feel to be proper justice from being done. I agree these two should be put out of our misery.

On another similar front, there was a fire in Indy that took the lives of a family of 6. Really bad situation was made worse when a couple of thugs broke into the undamaged garage and stole the family's SUV. The two were caught, and I would have loved to hear that since they were caught with the SUV, that both were taken to a location to have their forearms removed. The next move would consider blinding them to make sure they could never drive a vehicle again.

When there is no doubt, not even a shadow, then justice needs to be firm and swift, not this 20 years of appeals for someone caught dripping blood after killing 4 people.

rci2950
02-28-2014, 03:52 PM
they need to be bayonetted to death

Hobe Sound AK
02-28-2014, 08:19 PM
Fire! That will do it everytime. Notice how you never see any People on Fire Video's, It would be pulled from Youtube at once! We all have a Primal Fear of Fire, Burning to Death, does not happen right away! That is why it would be fitting to set these two on Fire! Just like the scene in Saving PVT. Ryan where the G.I.'s on Normandy said let the Burning German's Burn! That is why we still have the Flame Thrower in the U.S. Army Inventory. Fire!

Viking350
03-01-2014, 09:53 AM
A bullet to the head is too good for them. They need to die a slow, agonizing death.