PDA

View Full Version : NoBeard.

El Duce
02-28-2014, 06:07 PM
Don't get scared! Post again. You are a welcomed Member here.

Schuetzenman
02-28-2014, 07:27 PM
What, did I miss something?

FunkyPertwee
02-28-2014, 07:41 PM
What, did I miss something?

Ya know,I haven’t been to gunsnet in awhile…
Maybe I should check in an see whats-a-happenin

[walks thru the front door]

oh yea - THATS why I haven't been to Gunsnet in awhile.
[turns 180º and walks da fuck back out]

^^^^

Schuetzenman
02-28-2014, 08:10 PM
So do you think this is related to our Trolls?

FunkyPertwee
02-28-2014, 08:15 PM
So do you think this is related to our Trolls?

He gave that response in the david koresh thread. If you click the see full post button, it'll take you there and you'll be able to see what he was quoting and responding too.

Schuetzenman
02-28-2014, 11:10 PM
He gave that response in the david koresh thread. If you click the see full post button, it'll take you there and you'll be able to see what he was quoting and responding too.

Ah, I see. I avoided that thread as it's just so pathetic on so many levels.

tank_monkey
02-28-2014, 11:17 PM

Anyone who walks out based on ONE thread is himself a douchebag and a loser. Don't need THOSE members.............. I thought you had to have skin thicker than Obama's to be a real adult anyway.

was_peacemaker
03-01-2014, 12:01 AM

I remember people thinking the same of me when I didn't snub you or publicly or privately talk bad about you. That was personal when me and you knew the same people and you had beef one of my close friends (not Bobby) at the time.

I thought their (that particular person not Bobby he has nothing to do with what I am saying here) reason for disliking you was immature. I still walked by your booth at the gunshow and chit chatted like a normal human being. While some others thought I was in the wrong. So maybe I was pathetic then for trying to keep the peace, and be civil then...just like I am trying and stressing to keep up with, and talk to Davidians, and BD's today who feel as if they have been cast to the side, but hey you don't have to worry about that until you see another tragedy unfold on CNN. Right?

I do it because, I do what I do best. Maybe I am just a pathetic human being for that...but I am determined another Waco will not happen on my watch.

Hows that?

The same way I reached out to you as a human being at the gunshow, just by being a person. To personally use my time to reach out to people in cults is worth it to me. More failure than success, but I know I have made an impact.

Sorry, I made that thread after I slipped off the wagon and I drank...I wish I didn't. It wasn't something that I should have posted here. But that is ok. Live and learn.

was_peacemaker
03-01-2014, 12:34 AM
Nobeard, don't let folks like me, keep you from this board.

Kadmos
03-01-2014, 12:44 AM
I'm with Tank on this, if one thread has the guy running away, then its his loss, not ours.

Was-peacemaker, honestly, you amaze me.

I can't imagine even having a tentative relation to that group, seen what happened to those folks by each others hands, then the governments hands...to imagine what those kids went through, and still after all of that want to have anything to do with them, or possibly even religion at all!

That you could have those "family" ties, and still go on to be a religious scholar, and a believer is truly remarkable. Lesser men would curse god, avoid all connections with those people, and spend their life in therapy, if not just shivering in a corner.

Don't be so down on yourself, personally I find you to be an impressive man...sorry if it comes off corny, but I'm glad I've gotten the chance to read your thoughts on several occasions.

So you had an "off" night, big deal, so what? We've all done that, and most of us have less valid reasons to do so than you do.

Stay strong and don't let the jackasses get you down!

was_peacemaker
03-01-2014, 02:47 AM
I'm with Tank on this, if one thread has the guy running away, then its his loss, not ours.

Was-peacemaker, honestly, you amaze me.

I can't imagine even having a tentative relation to that group, seen what happened to those folks by each others hands, then the governments hands...to imagine what those kids went through, and still after all of that want to have anything to do with them, or possibly even religion at all!

That you could have those "family" ties, and still go on to be a religious scholar, and a believer is truly remarkable. Lesser men would curse god, avoid all connections with those people, and spend their life in therapy, if not just shivering in a corner.

Don't be so down on yourself, personally I find you to be an impressive man...sorry if it comes off corny, but I'm glad I've gotten the chance to read your thoughts on several occasions.

So you had an "off" night, big deal, so what? We've all done that, and most of us have less valid reasons to do so than you do.

Stay strong and don't let the jackasses get you down!

Well thanks Kadmos. I know at times we have disagreed. And I am not just saying this to say this...but my Talmud teacher has been a huge inspiration to me to keep up the good fight....and to truck on for what is right. Although I don't always do what is right.

The thread I made about "I am David Koresh" was after I realized that me and him were carbon copies of each other in background with the only exception being that I am no pedophile. The difference is, that I am wanting to get people out of that world and I want to educate others on how these cults work. Not just BD's but any cult were fear and manipulation is used to suck the free will out of the people.

I guess I feel like all these years I have been fighting two battles...one against offshoot groups against my beloved SDA people and family and another with my pro-gun kind who think that "Waco 1993" is some sort of battle cry.

Many of the SDA I know thought I was taken things to seriously until a family member was caught up in it and died. On the other hand my attempts to share with the others in the pro gun groups seem futile. But the good fight ain't with guns and knives...its with educating and reaching out to people.

I am not going to mention names (because these names can be easily found)...and I feel bad for saying this but at one time I was somewhat close to one of the men who allowed Vernon Howell to become David Koresh. Now that person will not talk to me today mainly because of his wife. You might be interested in knowing this Kadmos. The BD's used a lot of ideas from the Kabbalah that they twisted (non Kosher), to back their more twisted ideas on SDA theology.

I was able to use both the Kabbalah and Jewish theology to systematically take care of their falsehoods and prove who they were. This done, in a forum where thousands of people could read it, and they didn't have anything to say...because they had not studied the Talmud, and they knew nothing of Maimonides. Then on the phone they admitted they owned the entire Zohar volume, but never really read it...all they knew is what Louis Roden (wife of the BD founder and David Koresh's mentor) had taught them. I read the Sefer Yetzirah, Sefer Bahir, and only have the first two volumes of the Zohar. Yet, I was able with my limited studies to take care of their manipulations. They blocked my number and went online and said terrible things about me. But I don't care. I was able to defend SDA and Judiasm against their lies.

Here is how "The Branch" works...it is SDA+Davidian+Roden+two sects= David Koresh and then left over elements. There are roughly 8 different sects now, and the regular Davidian SDA's are in several different sects which are different than "The Branch".

Sorry, for the long post Kadmos but this is just the tip of a huge iceberg. Like my Talmud teacher, I need to ask the questions and talk to the people and just bring out what needs to be brought out.

Shabbat Shalom to you.

Kadmos
03-01-2014, 03:01 AM
Like my Talmud teacher, I need to ask the questions and talk to the people and just bring out what needs to be brought out.

That makes me smile.

Peace be with you, and a good sabbath as well.

was_peacemaker
03-01-2014, 04:17 AM
That makes me smile.

Peace be with you, and a good sabbath as well.

Thank you for the peace brother. Remember win, lose or draw. Torah is what we need to live by. It protects us in our sleep, and is what we will speak in the Olam Ha-Ba, aka the "World to Come". Hashem's Torah is so much more than literal stories and you probably know this...it is life, and it is Spirit.

Ruskiegunlover
03-01-2014, 08:05 AM
.......wow.....

Schuetzenman
03-01-2014, 09:03 AM
I remember people thinking the same of me when I didn't snub you or publicly or privately talk bad about you. That was personal when me and you knew the same people and you had beef one of my close friends (not Bobby) at the time.

I thought their (that particular person not Bobby he has nothing to do with what I am saying here)

Bobby is dead, you're talking like he's still alive. I think I know who you're talking about but I don't remember the arrogant douchebags name. I had to ban him because he kept exploding in anger on the C&R forums and wouldn't shut up. Bobby and Gr8Scott followed that douchebag off the forums. He seems to have a hypnotic effect on North Carolina natives but I know a self aggrandizing douche when I meet them.

As to Bobby, I have many negative experiences with him on a personal level. His behavior broke our friendship. What you say here may be why he shit on me as he decided to follow that "local" person's lead. Me being over in the Raleigh area, guess he figured it wasn't worth the effort.

And when many here wanted to have you banned in your I'm a BATF spy days, I stood up for you. But pathetic is still pathetic and your "I'm David Koresh" thread is the peak of Pathetic. It is a mix of; Look at ME I'm an attention whore and CRAZY all rolled into one. Your admission of you fell off the wagon and were drunk explains the bizarreness of the post but alcohol simply unleashes the inner man. The civilized mask such people use to hide behind comes down ad we see their true selves. Now we know the true you for sure.

Schuetzenman
03-01-2014, 09:15 AM
Anyone who walks out based on ONE thread is himself a douchebag and a loser. Don't need THOSE members.............. I thought you had to have skin thicker than Obama's to be a real adult anyway.
I doubt it was one thread alone. A constant drip, drip, drip of water can erode away stone until it breaks. I can understand his disgust and possibly his final decision to not come back.

Look at the What's New zone for current active threads. 99.9% of them on any given day are here in General Discussion and have zero to do with firearms. It's Gunsnet, not Religion.com or Dung. I just looked on What's New and there is not 1, not 1 Firearm related post topic. Now that IS pathetic as well. I keep hanging in hoping this place will turn around, I'm losing faith it will.

rci2950
03-01-2014, 10:41 AM
GD is getting pretty wierd.

was_peacemaker
03-01-2014, 11:09 AM
Bobby is dead, you're talking like he's still alive. I think I know who you're talking about but I don't remember the arrogant douchebags name. I had to ban him because he kept exploding in anger on the C&R forums and wouldn't shut up. Bobby and Gr8Scott followed that douchebag off the forums. He seems to have a hypnotic effect on North Carolina natives but I know a self aggrandizing douche when I meet them.

As to Bobby, I have many negative experiences with him on a personal level. His behavior broke our friendship. What you say here may be why he shit on me as he decided to follow that "local" person's lead. Me being over in the Raleigh area, guess he figured it wasn't worth the effort.

And when many here wanted to have you banned in your I'm a BATF spy days, I stood up for you. But pathetic is still pathetic and your "I'm David Koresh" thread is the peak of Pathetic. It is a mix of; Look at ME I'm an attention whore and CRAZY all rolled into one. Your admission of you fell off the wagon and were drunk explains the bizarreness of the post but alcohol simply unleashes the inner man. The civilized mask such people use to hide behind comes down ad we see their true selves. Now we know the true you for sure.

No you don't know the true me, and alcohol doesn't unleash the inner man. It unleashes terrible things that is for sure. But I realize that the gun board is not the place to talk about these things, that is why I edited those posts. So I will cease talking about them I have found other avenues to discuss them. I have nothing bad to say about you...you have always been fair with me.

El Duce
03-01-2014, 02:39 PM
I just saw that he had posted. We had exchanged PM's from time to time. Hate to see him go.

El Jefe
03-02-2014, 01:23 PM
.......wow.....

No shit, it gets weirder around here by the day.

Nobeard
03-04-2014, 09:10 AM
Don't get scared! Post again. You are a welcomed Member here.

Ain't scared - just busy. Thanks for the concern.
That reply was an attempt at sarcastic humor,didn't work out too well and now the thread is gone.
Your PM box is full, clear it out and I'll let you know whats up.

Hey Schuetzenman, good to see you.
Will copy you in on the PM to brother Duce.

Take care, will get back soon

was_peacemaker
03-04-2014, 10:03 AM
Bobby is dead, you're talking like he's still alive.

To me Bobby will always live. He was one of the best friends I ever had.

El Duce
03-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Ain't scared - just busy. Thanks for the concern.
That reply was an attempt at sarcastic humor,didn't work out too well and now the thread is gone.
Your PM box is full, clear it out and I'll let you know whats up.

Hey Schuetzenman, good to see you.
Will copy you in on the PM to brother Duce.

Take care, will get back soon

Cleared it out a bit. Thanks. Duce.