PDA

View Full Version : Did you see Pompeii?

Hobe Sound AK
02-28-2014, 08:06 PM
I liked the Move very much. Was disapointed with the Ending, which I will not Reveal. Basicly a Love Story mixed in with the Destruction of Pompeii in 79A.D. Emily Browning the Australian Actress Playing Milo's Love intrest, did a very good Job. and Kiefer Sutherland as the ruthless Roman Senator Clavus took the Show. He played a Bad Guy so to speak very well. The Whole Cast was well suited for the Movie, Which was also filmed some on Pompeii itself. Usually we see Roman Soldier's, they are in Silver Armor with Red and Gold Trimming's. The Senator's Legion were in Black and Gold. Did you notice his Second in Command was the same Guy who Played the Japenese Villian's Body Guard in the Sean Connery Film, Alacatraz. Paul

Hobe Sound AK
02-28-2014, 08:09 PM
The Scene where She helped him Break the Neck of the Horse With Broken Leg, was Sad!

Schuetzenman
02-28-2014, 08:12 PM
Nope, haven't seen it. Probably wait for it to come out on Blue Ray. Besides I know how it ends, the Volcano wins. :D

Hobe Sound AK
02-28-2014, 08:22 PM
It is worth seeing.

Altarboy
02-28-2014, 08:41 PM
Jeez Schutzen how about a spoiler alert next time.

Schuetzenman
02-28-2014, 10:42 PM
Jeez Schutzen how about a spoiler alert next time.
You're being funny .... right?

Altarboy
02-28-2014, 10:55 PM
It's bad enough that my younger brother ruined Titanic for me.

Kadmos
03-01-2014, 12:50 AM
It's bad enough that my younger brother ruined Titanic for me.

I remember waiting in line to see that. About 5 people in line said "You know the ship sinks right"

Then the guy at the ticket counter said "ship sinks"

And the guy who tears the ticket said "the ship sinks"

At some point I was like "enough already, we all know, the ship sinks"

And yet, there it was, when it happened on screen, it seemed like the whole audience couldn't accept that the ship was actually sinking.

People crack me up.