PDA

View Full Version : Democrat Senator Elijah Cummins is a despicable FOOL and an embarrassment to the American political System......

tank_monkey
03-05-2014, 09:22 PM
He's been stonewalling the IRS scandal investigation for months. Of course, he's a member of the Democrat Black Caucus, so it is suspected (rightfully so) that he'll do ANYTHING to cover of his crony, Obama!

NAPOTS
03-05-2014, 09:26 PM
Racist!

copterdoctor
03-05-2014, 09:28 PM
Not senator...
The rest is accurate.

Durangokid
03-05-2014, 09:48 PM
He is a "Hack" lawyer that has been covering for DC Democrats for 30 years.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/03/05/Elijah-Cummings-Gives-Oscar-Worthy-Performance-in-IRS-Hearing-Freakout

Schuetzenman
03-06-2014, 06:23 AM
He's black first and as such he will do all he can to cover the Obama and prevent evidence sufficient for impeachment to be uncovered. He said he had a question, Isa said ok go ahead and it was nothing but an rant against Republicans and the Committee. I applaud Isa for shutting his mike down and closing the waste of time and air space down.

shorthair
03-06-2014, 10:48 AM
It was disturbing to See him smile when one of his colleagues made a wise crack just after he made his rant.

El Jefe
03-06-2014, 12:24 PM
Its interesting that Democrats seem to have no problem with the IRS being used as a political weapon. The end justifies the means with them, always.

stinker
03-06-2014, 06:36 PM
I'm not so sure i would call him a fool because he can pretty much claim mission accomplished outstandingly right now.

Is the talk about what the IRS thugs have done, or is the conversation from most of the talking heads about how Rep Cummsinmyass(D(dipshit)-MD) has absolutely and shockingly discovered racism within the ranks of his political opponents?

Which is exactly what he intentionally set out to do in the first place for the low/no information sheep...