PDA

View Full Version : For crying out loud...

El Jefe
03-29-2014, 10:46 AM
....I should have just done this a couple of years ago.

Last night I ordered another humidor, one that supposedly will hold 500 smokes. I should have done this when I ordered the first 100 stick box. I could use a cooler I suppose, but the aesthetics of one would be horrible. I think my next purchase will be an electric humidification system.

:dammit:

TEN-32
03-29-2014, 11:23 AM
I've been happy with the Cigar Oasis for several years now. I'm on my second one.

El Jefe
03-29-2014, 11:46 AM
I've been happy with the Cigar Oasis for several years now. I'm on my second one.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure thats what I'll go with. What I got was one of the footlocker type boxes. You have something like that don't you? Anyway, its got two lift out trays and only the lid opens. I looked at some other types but they opened in multiple places and I figured that would make retaining humidity harder.

This is the one I got:http://www.tobaccogeek.com/Humidor-Medici-Large-Furniture-Style-Walnut-p/hum-400fl.htm

TEN-32
03-29-2014, 01:27 PM
Thats a nice box and a good price. I have a table top humidor for my cigars. The footlocker looking one is a 30.06 USGI WWII ammo box repro that I keep my pipe stuff in.

El Jefe
03-29-2014, 01:55 PM
Thats a nice box and a good price. I have a table top humidor for my cigars. The footlocker looking one is a 30.06 USGI WWII ammo box repro that I keep my pipe stuff in.

Ah, gotcha. :)

I knew I'd seen something like that of yours but obviously I didn't study it real close. ;)