PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal Inc. Supports Harry Reid in Nevada. Wow!

gun papa
09-26-2010, 11:37 AM
http://www.mynews4.com/story.php?id=28452&n=122

Talk about stupid.

LAGC
09-26-2010, 04:22 PM
I don't know, Sharon Angle has said some pretty nutty things.

Namely about her allegiance to the First Commandment, rather than the First Amendment.

And her suggestion that we should resort to "Second Amendment solutions" if the Democrats win. (Armed insurrection? Really?)

Not exactly winning many moderates over with such talk.

vit
09-26-2010, 04:25 PM
Yeah, we know http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?2943-Arsenal-Inc-endorses-Harry-Reid

ATAK, Inc.
09-26-2010, 04:50 PM

Namely about her allegiance to the First Commandment, rather than the First Amendment.

And her suggestion that we should resort to "Second Amendment solutions" if the Democrats win. (Armed insurrection? Really?)

Standard liberal fare, use statements out of context, and typically from word of mouth and not from direct quote.

I mean, Sarah Palin said that she could see Russia from her house!

Penguin
09-26-2010, 06:10 PM
:wtf: Why in the world would they do that? Did Alex Robinson buy them out?

Meatball
09-26-2010, 06:12 PM
well, it's not like they been flooding the market with AK's lately...seems everything they make is "out of production"...

vegasak
10-15-2010, 01:13 PM
http://www.arsenalinc.com/letterfromceo20101014.htm

Be informed before you judge.

LAGC
10-15-2010, 01:35 PM
http://www.arsenalinc.com/letterfromceo20101014.htm

Be informed before you judge.

They make good points in that letter. Chances are slim that the Republicans are going to take over the Senate along with the House. So who becomes Senate Majority Leader if Harry Reid is shown the door? Chuck Schumer? Dick Durbin? Be careful what you wish for...

Dislike Reid for his cheerleading on Obamacare and the bail-outs, but fact is, Reid has been pivotal in keeping divisive anti-gun bills off the Senate floor, because he's at least smart enough to know that gun control is a LOSING issue for Democrats. Unfortunately, certain other big city Democrats don't see things the same way, and are more than willing to destroy the Democratic Party like they did in 1994 by allowing over-reaching gun controls to pass. While some may cheer the prospect of the Democratic Party imploding once again, I for one, don't look forward to seeing new gun controls come to pass -- because unlike the AWB, if Chucky is in control of the Senate, the new gun controls we see may not even have a sunset clause after 10 years... so we could be stuck with them for a LONG time to come...

Dr. Gonzo GED
10-15-2010, 01:48 PM
I for one, don't look forward to seeing new gun controls come to pass -- because unlike the AWB, if Chucky is in control of the Senate, the new gun controls we see may not even have a sunset clause after 10 years... so we could be stuck with them for a LONG time to come...
The hell do you care? Your not even allowed to own a gun scumbag.

You gave up your rights when you violated the rights of others. Now go work the showers for a pack of cigaretes bitch.

LAGC
10-15-2010, 01:52 PM
The hell do you care? Your not even allowed to own a gun scumbag.

I get my gun rights back in a few years, so I'm very concerned about what guns will still be available at that time.

So naturally, I'm concerned about who's in power passing new laws in the mean-time.

El Jefe
10-15-2010, 02:38 PM
I get my gun rights back in a few years, so I'm very concerned about what guns will still be available at that time.

So naturally, I'm concerned about who's in power passing new laws in the mean-time.

And yet you vote for Democrats. You're either stupid, or your whole deal here is a charade.

HDR
10-15-2010, 03:46 PM
And yet you (LAGC) vote for Democrats. You're either stupid, or your whole deal here is a charade.

Or Party members are always a privileged class..

blacksheep
10-15-2010, 04:03 PM

If not by ballot box then by rooftop.:sniper:

LAGC=:yuch::asskisser: