PDA

View Full Version : Why You Should Want Hillary v. Jeb

5.56NATO
04-13-2014, 08:20 PM
When you mention the prospect of Clinton vs. Bush 2016 a funny thing happens.

First, there is the reflexive response: "Oh no, not again. We don't need more dynastic politics in this country."

But upon further reflection, you realize Jeb Bush vs. Hillary Clinton would be a great race and actually good for the country.

Let's review.

QUALIFICATIONS—THEY’VE BOTH GOT THEM.

Barack Obama won the presidency because in an election where the premium was on change, it mattered little that he was inexperienced. In fact, it was an asset.

http://news.yahoo.com/why-want-hillary-v-jeb-054044219--politics.html

Qualifications? Really? Such as Benghazi and love for illegals?

Durangokid
04-13-2014, 08:44 PM
Humm? We know Hillary is a Leftest Bitch. Ole Jeb Bush says entering the United States Illegally is an act of Love? Would you vote for that kind of Border protection? An act of love?

ready
04-13-2014, 08:49 PM
I'm sick of "lesser of two evils" elections.

5.56NATO
04-13-2014, 08:57 PM

The nwo and the press it owns is still running the "we get to vote for the candidates of their choice" bs.

Oswald Bastable
04-13-2014, 08:59 PM
I want Hitlery and Jeb...

In a cage match.

5.56NATO
04-13-2014, 09:05 PM
Lol that'd be awesome.

But look at this;
Rand Paul: 'We Can't Invite The Whole World' To Immigrate To U.S.

Paul's comment was in response to a question about former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's (R) recent statement that undocumented immigration was "an act of love," and not a felony. Bush's remarks were quickly criticized by conservatives who oppose immigration reform.

Paul was not among those critics, however. "I don't want to say [Bush] is terrible for saying this," Paul told ABC's Jonathan Karl. "If it were me, what I would have said is, people who seek the American dream are not bad people. However, we can't invite the whole world."

Paul declined to say outright whether or not he agreed with Bush, only saying that the former governor could have been "more artful, maybe, in the way he presented this."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/13/rand-paul-immigration_n_5142916.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp000005 92

Durangokid
04-13-2014, 09:09 PM
Why do we only get to vote for losers chosen by the East Coast Elitist? Damn another McCain or Romney? The RNC and DNC are both going to choose a Damn Liberal.

Oswald Bastable
04-13-2014, 09:10 PM
Lol that'd be awesome.

But look at this;
Rand Paul: 'We Can't Invite The Whole World' To Immigrate To U.S.

Paul's comment was in response to a question about former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's (R) recent statement that undocumented immigration was "an act of love," and not a felony. Bush's remarks were quickly criticized by conservatives who oppose immigration reform.

Paul was not among those critics, however. "I don't want to say [Bush] is terrible for saying this," Paul told ABC's Jonathan Karl. "If it were me, what I would have said is, people who seek the American dream are not bad people. However, we can't invite the whole world."

Paul declined to say outright whether or not he agreed with Bush, only saying that the former governor could have been "more artful, maybe, in the way he presented this."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/13/rand-paul-immigration_n_5142916.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp000005 92

Frankly I think Rand is playing possum on the issue, among many others. I think if he makes it to the White Hut, we'll see his father's policies and beliefs come out in full force, and I think pappy is now attempting to fulfill his dreams through his son.

5.56NATO
04-13-2014, 09:14 PM
Frankly I think Rand is playing possum on the issue, among many others. I think if he makes it to the White Hut, we'll see his father's policies and beliefs come out in full force, and I think pappy is now attempting to fulfill his dreams through his son.

See that's just it. Libertarians are for open borders, wich is why I wonder wtf he is trying to say.

ready
04-13-2014, 09:18 PM
Borders are like living in row homes. If you have good neighbors, its not bad. If your neighbors have roaches and rats, you get roaches and rats.

Oswald Bastable
04-13-2014, 09:25 PM
See that's just it. Libertarians are for open borders, wich is why I wonder wtf he is trying to say.

Libertarians are much like centrists in that they stand for nothing, so they'll kneel for everything.

Durangokid
04-13-2014, 09:30 PM
Damn Oswald agree or not. That is a very profound post. :cool1:

El Jefe
04-13-2014, 10:01 PM
Libertarians are much like centrists in that they stand for nothing, so they'll kneel for everything.

Boom!

imanaknut
04-13-2014, 10:11 PM
So on one side we have a democrat that puts no value on life, and on the other side we have a republican who has no value in sovereignty of the state.

I sure hope it comes down to neither.

El Jefe
04-13-2014, 10:14 PM
So on one side we have a democrat that puts no value on life, and on the other side we have a republican who has no value in sovereignty of the state.

I sure hope it comes down to neither.

Yes.

l921428x
04-13-2014, 10:32 PM
Literally the thought makes me SICK.

Durangokid
04-13-2014, 10:43 PM
Damn those Southern F'ng Liberals. We had that idiot Jimay Carter from Atlanta, Ga. those nutts elected him Govenor. Now this fat faced Bush from Florida another elected loser. Crossing the Border is an act of Love. It must be that Eastern Water. Gees!

was_peacemaker
04-13-2014, 11:03 PM
Beware of the wolves who pose as sheep for tomorrow they will be our shepherds.

Durangokid
04-13-2014, 11:14 PM
Jimay Carter the Peanut farmer never made it to Shepherd level. He should have stayed in Ga. as their Governor. That limb brained idiot damn near destroyed the Nation.

l921428x
04-13-2014, 11:22 PM
Damn those Southern F'ng Liberals. We had that idiot Jimay Carter from Atlanta, Ga. those nutts elected him Govenor. Now this fat faced Bush from Florida another elected loser. Crossing the Border is an act of Love. It must be that Eastern Water. Gees!

Georgia IS the largest east of the Mississippi River and Jimay Carter was from nowhere near Atlanta. That was 40 years ago.
You cow patty sniffing, waste land dumb asses, with your laundry pulled over your faces, sure do have a lot to say and nothing to offer.
Don't you need to go help in some type of artificial insemination on a Bovine? You gonna close this moderators?

Durangokid
04-13-2014, 11:47 PM
Yes I know you fellows loved your left wing U.N. sucking Governor. Why attack anyone with those tasteless words that "Hates" Jimay Carter. And yes Atlanta voted for Carter. Carter has been rated as the worst President in the History of the Nation. Go stroke you cats.

5.56NATO
04-13-2014, 11:51 PM
I suspect when it's all said and done there will be a tie between w and 0bama for worst, and Carter is smiling.

Oswald Bastable
04-14-2014, 12:06 AM
Yes I know you fellows loved your left wing U.N. sucking Governor. Why attack anyone with those tasteless words that "Hates" Jimay Carter. And yes Atlanta voted for Carter. Carter has been rated as the worst President in the History of the Nation. Go stroke you cats.

I suspect he was defending GA and not Jimmeh. If he was defending Jimmeh, I have no answer as to why as there is nothing defensible there, nor has there been since Jimmeh left the white hut.

The question of why one would defend GA when they elected Jimmeh is another story, but it's a story well known in this country...one where idiots in big cities vote in greater numbers than those in the countryside, and our current system gives weight to numbers, rather than demographics.

Durangokid
04-14-2014, 12:08 AM
Humm, Maybe but Carter being a retard always had a stupid smile. Maybe Obama will go down to Ga. and help Jimay hoe his peanuts.

Oswald Bastable
04-14-2014, 12:18 AM
Humm, Maybe but Carter being a retard always had a stupid smile. Maybe Obama will go down to Ga. and help Jimay hoe his peanuts.

Carter was the previous incarnation of 0bama...no real experience, talent or intelligence, put forth by the Dims as their shill in the white hut...or if you're into conspiracy, put forth by the banksters as their shill. :)

Durangokid
04-14-2014, 12:22 AM
Nice post Oswald. No not into conspiracy. If you note the "Plot Rats" call some of us Communist because we don't see the Boogeymen behind every bush. :laughingtohard:

Oswald Bastable
04-14-2014, 12:55 AM
Nice post Oswald. No not into conspiracy. If you note the "Plot Rats" call some of us Communist because we don't see the Boogeymen behind every bush. :laughingtohard:

I've spent decades railing against the conspiracy theories...however, events of the last 5 years or so have led me to believe there may be something to certain of them. I've not gone off the deep end yet, but I'm no longer discounting some of them.

Not to worry though...I'm nowhere near jumping on the reptilian/gray bandwagon. :)

mushroom
04-14-2014, 01:03 AM
I am from GA... Proud of it.. Carter was an embarrassment to this state and later the country.. Worst thing is the longer he breathes the worse he makes us look down here.. We ain't none of us perfect.. But I made a post back about November of 08.. I said Well if there is one thing that might be any good at all about O supposedly winning that election it would be that in the future at least GA wouldn't be remembered as the state that the WORST PRES EVER came from... This is.. JC won't keep his damn mouth shut and keeps reminding people how stupid he is... I wasn't old enough to vote back then my first presidential election was for Reagan.. I was so proud!! Been downhill ever since.. JC is from Plains GA.. small town in south GA.. I'm sure alot of the "residence" of ATL voted for him. And the farmers down in south GA. Doubt if he carried the suburbs.. but we were in really bad times.. Nixon impeached Ford taking over... Hell Dems could have nominated Castro and he would have won back then.. Repubs took blame for Veitnam... Kent State... Watergate.. Racial Prejudice... You name it.. Dems could have got anybody elected.. I just wish the SOB wasn't from GA.. It is embarrasing to us Sorry USA

Gator89
04-14-2014, 03:53 AM
I remember a sign along I-75 between Coredele & Macon that read, "We, the farmers of Georgia, apologize for putting Jimmy Carter in the White House, I believe this was in 1978.

Like Mushroom, my first election cycle was the beginning of the Reagan Revolution.

1 Patriot-of-many
04-14-2014, 09:15 AM
Libertarians are much like centrists in that they stand for nothing, so they'll kneel for everything. I'm a libertarian and I stand for everything Constitutional. I'm against open borders. The R's aren't and the D's aren't.

l921428x
04-14-2014, 09:24 AM
I've spent decades railing against the conspiracy theories...however, events of the last 5 years or so have led me to believe there may be something to certain of them. I've not gone off the deep end yet, but I'm no longer discounting some of them.

Not to worry though...I'm nowhere near jumping on the reptilian/gray bandwagon. :)

At least your eyes are open and moving around.

Integratedj
04-14-2014, 09:25 AM

You say that, yet look who the republicans ran the last several elections. Liberal pieces of shit. Who kneeled down in those cases?

And most libertarians I know are for open borders, as am I in the sense that I welcome new immigrants who come through the front door using the proper channels. Being pro immigration does not mean you are pro illegal immigration which is a vastly different animal.

Durangokid
04-14-2014, 09:32 AM
You are correct. How are the American people ever going to control the Border? Every great civilization has fallen because of unregulated immigration not organized armies.

5.56NATO
04-14-2014, 09:42 AM
Just as I expected the rinos are set to foist an unknown (and therefor potentialy palatable by conservatives who don't know any better) of their own fold on us for 2016;
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04/12/is-john-kasich-the-most-formidable-2016-gop-candidate-you-don-t-know.html#url=/articles/2014/04/12/is-john-kasich-the-most-formidable-2016-gop-candidate-you-don-t-know.html

"If Ohio’s Republican governor John Kasich wins reelection in November, expect the chatter about a possible White House run to increase. But could his support of Medicaid expansion sink him?"

He even has the blessing of the rino version of soros.

l921428x
04-14-2014, 10:00 AM
I really do not think libertarians stand for anything, I think they are like independent's they want someone to pay attention to them and in the end, they don't show up.

Aggressive Perfector
04-14-2014, 10:19 AM

Nail on the damn head!

tank_monkey
04-14-2014, 01:35 PM
Why do we only get to vote for losers chosen by the East Coast Elitist? Damn another McCain or Romney? The RNC and DNC are both going to choose a Damn Liberal.

True, but as before, RINOS are a lot easier to coerce into supporting gun rights than DEMON CRAPS. The Democrats are 100% against gun rights (as a party platform). All of the anti gun legislation is authored by Democrats.

El Jefe
04-14-2014, 01:47 PM
I'm a libertarian and I stand for everything Constitutional. I'm against open borders. The R's aren't and the D's aren't.

Neither are the Libertarians.

I guess we should just accept the premise that the fix is in. :(

LAGC
04-14-2014, 09:53 PM
True, but as before, RINOS are a lot easier to coerce into supporting gun rights than DEMON CRAPS. The Democrats are 100% against gun rights (as a party platform). All of the anti gun legislation is authored by Democrats.

That may be true in Kalifornia, but that isn't necessarily the case nation-wide. In Ohio, back in 2010, incumbent governor Ted Strickland (D) got an 'A' rating from the NRA over John Kasich (R) who got an 'F', but unfortunately Kasich still won. (But only by a couple percentage points.)

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/strickland-campaign-seeks-educate-voters-kasichs-anti-gun-record

Kasich's anti-gun record is worse than Christie's. If he's the "chosen one", get ready to bend over...

El Jefe
04-14-2014, 10:01 PM
That may be true in Kalifornia, but that isn't necessarily the case nation-wide. In Ohio, back in 2010, incumbent governor Ted Strickland (D) got an 'A' rating from the NRA over John Kasich (R) who got an 'F', but unfortunately Kasich still won. (But only by a couple percentage points.)

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/strickland-campaign-seeks-educate-voters-kasichs-anti-gun-record

Kasich's anti-gun record is worse than Christie's. If he's the "chosen one", get ready to bend over...

Do you ever even straighten up?

What was the gun record of the Green Party freak you claimed you voted for?

LAGC
04-14-2014, 10:02 PM
Do you ever even straighten up?

What was the gun record of the Green Party freak you claimed you voted for?

The Green Party candidate didn't get enough signatures to get on the 2012 Idaho ballot.

If you recall, I posted a photo of my ballot showing that I voted for Johnson (L).

El Jefe
04-14-2014, 10:04 PM
The Green Party candidate didn't get enough signatures to get on the 2012 Idaho ballot.

If you recall, I posted a photo of my ballot showing that I voted for Johnson (L).

But you said you would vote for him at one time. So answer the question.

LAGC
04-14-2014, 10:24 PM
But you said you would vote for him at one time. So answer the question.

It was a HER, not a him, these last two times. Cynthia McKinney in 2008 and Jill Stein in 2012.

Most of those political quizzes usually rank the Green Party as my closest match, but I've never voted for an anti-gun candidate.

Fortunately, most every Democrat in Idaho is pro-gun -- they have to be, to ever hope to get elected -- so I don't have to worry about cutting off my nose to spite my face.

l921428x
04-14-2014, 11:24 PM
Cynthia McKinney and Hank Johnson Jr. and Jimmy Carter. Nevah, seems to stop around here.

Oswald Bastable
04-15-2014, 01:00 AM
I'm a libertarian and I stand for everything Constitutional. I'm against open borders. The R's aren't and the D's aren't.

My apologies if I've painted with a broad brush, but I suspect you're not typical of libertarians. In fact, I strongly suspect if you looked a bit more closely you'd find you're a constitutionalist.

Unless of course you're content to be in the company of such as LAGC. :)

FunkyPertwee
04-15-2014, 07:50 AM
LAGC isn't a libertarian and most of us who claim to be libertarians on the right wing gun board are actually pretty conservative minded.

Something else to consider is that libertarianism is literally only half of a philosophy. It can only tell you what not to do, it can't tell you what you should do. I think most of us around here are old enough to have developed a personal philosophy that does inform our decision making further that what not to do.

I call myself a libertarian and not a constitutionalist because I value my natural rights more than the constitution itself. Which should not be taken as disrespectful to the constitution.