PDA

View Full Version : "Ready for Hillary"

5.56NATO
05-09-2014, 05:14 PM
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, who ultimately backed President Obama in 2008 despite his close ties to the Clinton family, has no reservations for the 2016 cycle.

The former adviser to President Bill Clinton and former chief of staff to President Obama will be headlining two fundraisers in early June for "Ready for Hillary," the grassroots Super PAC urging Hillary Clinton to run for president announced today.

While Emanuel has publicly said he would support Clinton if she runs, this will be his first time officially fund-raising on her behalf.

In 2008, then-Congressman Emanuel, D-Ill., embarrassingly refrained from endorsing either of his close friends, Obama or Clinton, until nearly the end of the primary, eventually backing Obama just three days before Clinton suspended her campaign.

Emanuel is much more confident about where his allegiance lies for 2016. When asked about his other friend Vice President Biden as a potential presidential candidate, Emanuel gave reasons why Clinton was his top pick.
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/rahm-emanuel-why-hes-endorsing-hillary-clinton-over-152104115--abc-news-politics.html

Dan Morris
05-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Nuf said!
Dan

5.56NATO
05-09-2014, 05:42 PM
1. This makes me want to vomit.
2. This makes me wonder of Ram is looking for the vp slot.

alismith
05-09-2014, 05:49 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Rahm becomes her running mate.

l921428x
05-09-2014, 06:22 PM
if I was her I would wait until 3 days before declaring and pick someone else. just me I guess.

Kadmos
05-09-2014, 08:08 PM
Just to make sure I have this right, the Mayor of Chicago started a Pac Fund, which can accept unlimited amounts of money, which can be used in any way that can be seen as attempting to get Hillary Clinton to run for president...

So basically a bunch of Chicago businessmen can contribute a bunch of money to the mayor of Chicago, then they all hop on a flight to Thailand, to check various brothels to see if Hillary happens to be under some 12 year old girls skirt ostensibly to convince her to run...if they find her there.

Nothing could possibly be shady about this idea.

So, If I think the best candidate at this particular moment is Mickey Mouse, can I make unlimited tax deductible donations to a fund trying to get Mickey to run, and then fly a bunch of people down to Disney-world to try to convince him to run?

deputyvaughn
05-09-2014, 10:16 PM
"What difference does it make?"

Scott

jojo
05-10-2014, 02:06 AM
I think you guys are way too hard on Mrs. Clinton. She would make an excellent President. Imagine, a woman for POTUS. As a nation we would have broken all of the barriers to equality. Maybe she will appoint a good moderate Muslim as her VP.

5.56NATO
05-10-2014, 06:50 AM
"Maybe she will appoint a good moderate Muslim as her VP."

That's an idea, since 0bama can run for vp.

jojo
05-10-2014, 10:33 AM
"Maybe she will appoint a good moderate Muslim as her VP." That's an idea, since 0bama can run for vp.

He's no moderate.

5.56NATO
05-10-2014, 11:08 AM
He's no moderate.

Well he half fills your requirement at least. Lol.

CigarGuy
05-10-2014, 11:37 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Rahm becomes her running mate.

He's done such a great job in turning Chicago around.....

alismith
05-10-2014, 11:53 AM
He's done such a great job in turning Chicago around.....

Yup, now he's ready for the rest of us....

Nashorn
05-10-2014, 08:01 PM
I think you guys are way too hard on Mrs. Clinton. She would make an excellent President. Imagine, a woman for POTUS. As a nation we would have broken all of the barriers to equality. Maybe she will appoint a good moderate Muslim as her VP.

Maybe, She will be the center of a Muslim "GANGBANG" one could only hope. Just think how MSM would cover it.

FunkyPertwee
05-10-2014, 08:05 PM
Maybe, She will be the center of a Muslim "GANGBANG" one could only hope. Just think how MSM would cover it.

She deserves it. That how the ambassador in Benghazi was killed. Raped to death / brutalized.