PDA

View Full Version : Have aliens landed?????

windowlicker
09-27-2010, 08:40 PM
have i been in a cave? what the fuck is this UFOs and Nukes press conference shit? whats this about the UK to appoint space ambassador... for contact with aliens?

when does the UFOs and Nukes press conference take place?

What the fuck?

samiam
09-27-2010, 08:50 PM
relax dude you're just having a flashback from that bad acid you got at a discount years ago . . just drink a few beers and give one to that big green worm sitting beside you . . he won't bite then

Dr. Gonzo GED
09-27-2010, 09:07 PM
Yup, the U.N just appointed a coordinator to head up the "alien welcoming party".

No, there has been no "official" contact with an extraterrestrial species yet. it's just something they though they should do, what with the mathematical near certainty that there is intelligent life somewhere in our galaxy. (Obviously not here though, and certainly not at the U.N....)

The two beefs I have with this are:

1:
The U.N. spent two years chairing committees to decide weather or not they should chair a committee to decide weather or not the ongoing ethnic cleansing in Darfur was technically genocide, or the usual run of the mill mass slaughter of Africans. (Meanwhile the Genocide was in full effect the entire time...)

So current events are put on the back burner even when hundreds of thousands are being slaughtered, but the biggest what if contingency in human history is sudenly fast tracked to the top of the agenda. And some assclown is getting paid to basically do nothing, since aliens have not yet landed.

2:
The U.N are not exactly our best and brightest specimens. (as demonstrated by the Darfur idiocy) Hell, they are flat out useless and incompetent to the extreme.

If the first humans the Aliens interact with are the U.N., it pretty much grantees that they will see us as a tragically retarded infestation on an otherwise life sustaining planet, and they will probably neutron bomb the whole earth lest we bring the rest of the universe down with our stupidity...

printerman
09-28-2010, 07:53 AM
Yes it's true , a formal acknowledgement of alien contact . Even though high ranking military leaders have been trying to bring forth these events for years only the left will expose the truth . However , these are not aliens from another planet ! It's Satan's last attempt to have the world bow to him and worship his ways . He will convince many to believe the lies and many will be convinced of these beings from "hell" ....

This latest conference was / is rather serious , I am surprised at this introduction . I didn't expect this until after a major disaster .

I don't always speak on the UFO situation , but it does play into the entire anti-christ mode of mankind . The "Aliens/Demons" will push an Humanism/Modernism agenda , very unrecognizable to mankind .

Randomluck
09-28-2010, 08:16 AM
Yes it's true , a formal acknowledgement of alien contact . Even though high ranking military leaders have been trying to bring forth these events for years only the left will expose the truth . However , these are not aliens from another planet ! It's Satan's last attempt to have the world bow to him and worship his ways . He will convince many to believe the lies and many will be convinced of these beings from "hell" ....

This latest conference was / is rather serious , I am surprised at this introduction . I didn't expect this until after a major disaster .

I don't always speak on the UFO situation , but it does play into the entire anti-christ mode of mankind . The "Aliens/Demons" will push an Humanism/Modernism agenda , very unrecognizable to mankind .

Dude! OMG1 Holy Shit!!! Ohhhh Noooooeeeessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 oneoneone!!!!!!!1!.

Quick, shoot yourself before they inhabit your body.

Dr. Gonzo GED
09-28-2010, 11:45 AM
Yes it's true , a formal acknowledgement of alien contact .
Link this "formal acknowledgment" or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

El Jefe
09-28-2010, 02:14 PM
Assuming there is intelligent life somewhere out there, it would most likely be so damned far away that they'll never be able to make it here. And even if they could, why expend all that time and energy to visit a little, backwater joint like out solar system?

Oh and Printerdude, nice work, don't let Kookski set the pace man. :tinfoil:

rdb241
09-28-2010, 02:44 PM
Link this "formal acknowledgment" or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Is your cord wound a little too tight?

Dr. Gonzo GED
09-28-2010, 02:58 PM
Why don't you hang around long enough to figure out WTF I'm talking about and why I'm saying it to P-man before humping my leg n00bie?

cciota
09-28-2010, 03:17 PM
Why don't you hang around long enough to figure out WTF I'm talking about and why I'm saying it to P-man before humping my leg n00bie?

:lol:

El Jefe
09-28-2010, 03:49 PM

:rotflmbao:

crapshoot
09-28-2010, 11:35 PM

This post is so full of win.

crapshoot
09-28-2010, 11:42 PM
Hail Satan!

printerman
09-29-2010, 07:21 AM
....just ahead of my time !

O.S.O.K.
09-29-2010, 11:33 AM

http://www.gunsnet.net/images/Styles/Blackend/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED http://www.gunsnet.net/images/Styles/Blackend/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?p=42198#post42198)

Oh, and :welcome: to the board :lool:

El Jefe
09-29-2010, 12:33 PM
....just ahead of my time !

Delusions of grandeur. :smiley_freak::tinfoil::smiley20:

MOP
09-29-2010, 01:10 PM
I will be the 1st to test their.....

Laser Blaster vs. Ak

Krupski
09-29-2010, 05:12 PM
I will be the 1st to test their.....

Laser Blaster vs. Ak

No need. We all know the AK is superior to a laser blaster.

Krupski
09-29-2010, 05:15 PM
Assuming there is intelligent life somewhere out there, it would most likely be so damned far away that they'll never be able to make it here.

Of course there is self aware life all throughout the universe. It's statistically impossible for there NOT to be.

However, the closest star to us is 4.7 light years away. Unless the speed of light IS breakable, no "aliens" are going to be visiting here.