05-17-2014, 04:35 PM
Nice collection also pricey!
http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185939

Silentkilla01
05-17-2014, 05:21 PM
Yes!!!! Holy Cow!!!!!!

imanaknut
05-17-2014, 05:45 PM
I really wish people would show the important part of the trunion and receiver, specifically how they are marked. For instance, is the first one just marked "56S" or more properly "56S-2"?

MJH
05-18-2014, 03:17 PM
I really wish people would show the important part of the trunion and receiver, specifically how they are marked. For instance, is the first one just marked "56S" or more properly "56S-2"?

He must have seen your post, because he added a few pictures. It is marked 56S-2, and sold.

imanaknut
05-18-2014, 05:38 PM
When you want to sell something as special and specific as these rifles, a picture is worth a thousand words... where have I heard that? :D

Actually he didn't show a photo of the first true 56S-2, the photo he showed was the "kit build" ( I so hate that word kit, meaning a rifle that was constitutional but banned by ATF, allowed to be destroyed so that we could rebuild it to their unconstitutional law)

MJH
05-18-2014, 09:14 PM
When you want to sell something as special and specific as these rifles, a picture is worth a thousand words... where have I heard that? :D

Actually he didn't show a photo of the first true 56S-2, the photo he showed was the "kit build" ( I so hate that word kit, meaning a rifle that was constitutional but banned by ATF, allowed to be destroyed so that we could rebuild it to their unconstitutional law)
I see now that it's the "kit", which is why I PM you before any possible AK purchase.