PDA

View Full Version : Chris died because of irresponsible politicians and the nra....

5.56NATO
05-25-2014, 10:26 AM
"The talk about gun rights. What about Chris' right to live?" Martinez said. "When will enough people say: 'Stop this madness! We don't have to live like this! Too many people have died!"

He then punctuated his words as he said, "We should say to ourselves: 'Not! One! More!'" before dissolving into tears and falling to his knees as he stepped from the podium.
http://news.yahoo.com/tearful-plea-victims-dad-deadly-rampage-233719408.html

I'm guessing 0bama supporter complete with blame the inanimate object not the operator mantra. And I wonder if he'd be just as impassioned against vehicles if his son had died in a car wreck.

LAGC
05-25-2014, 10:32 AM
I wouldn't be too worried about his knee-jerk comments, even if the press is lapping it all up.

Quite frankly, if 20 dead first-graders couldn't get even universal background checks passed in this country, that doesn't bode well for any more serious gun control at the Federal level.

Even when Democrats controlled Congress from 2007-2011, there were too many rural Dems to allow anything to transpire.

I don't see that political calculus changing any time soon, although I could see a few more populous states trying to crack down.

In this case, the creep bought his guns legally, passed his background checks, high-capacity mags weren't an issue, nor "assault" rifles, so I don't really see what the antis can capitalize off of here, even in California.

5.56NATO
05-25-2014, 10:40 AM
Perhaps making commiting crimes with guns illegal would help?
Make murder illegal perhaps.
Make drugs illegal.

raxar
05-25-2014, 10:53 AM
Perhaps making commiting crimes with guns illegal would help?
Make murder illegal perhaps.
Make drugs illegal.

I think one could realistically suppose adam lanza was a virgin, likewise most of the school shooters were probably virgins. So there seems to be a pretty logical solution here

ban virgins.

Helen Keller
05-25-2014, 11:12 AM
What about the knife and the car he used???

Oh that's right.

Silentkilla01
05-25-2014, 11:12 AM
I wouldn't be too worried about his knee-jerk comments, even if the press is lapping it all up.

Quite frankly, if 20 dead first-graders couldn't get even universal background checks passed in this country, that doesn't bode well for any more serious gun control at the Federal level.

Saying things like that really does make you seem like a dick man

Krupski
05-25-2014, 11:28 AM
He then punctuated his words as he said, "We should say to ourselves: 'Not! One! More!'" before dissolving into tears and falling to his knees as he stepped from the podium.
http://news.yahoo.com/tearful-plea-victims-dad-deadly-rampage-233719408.html

My sympathies to that father and my apologies to him for using his video in this post, but I think it's important:

All you clowns who think Sandy Hook was real, contrast a REAL grieving parent with the laughter and pathetic acting of the "Sandy Hook" "Parents".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cc5taZ_5s0

5.56NATO
05-25-2014, 11:59 AM
My sympathies to that father and my apologies to him for using his video in this post, but I think it's important:

All you clowns who think Sandy Hook was real, contrast a REAL grieving parent with the laughter and pathetic acting of the "Sandy Hook" "Parents".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cc5taZ_5s0

As time goes on the nwo will get slicker and slicker with its productions. Then again considering the audience they're playing to they may not even bother with better quality control, most have fallen for their productions.

Krupski
05-25-2014, 12:18 PM
As time goes on the nwo will get slicker and slicker with its productions. Then again considering the audience they're playing to they may not even bother with better quality control, most have fallen for their productions.

Exactly this; Why should the government waste any time trying to refine their staged tragedies? Most people fall for them as it is, and additionally they scream on cue "conspiracy theorist loon" at anyone who can see through it.

It makes me laugh when people ask "If the government did xxxx how could they keep so many people quiet?" :lool:

Answer: They don't have to. If you don't believe it, you're a "loon". No need to keep anything "quiet".

Even 9/11 and the Pentagon... probably 75% of the people who actually saw the (whatever it was) flying towards the Pentagon would of course call it an "airplane".

A cruise missile has wings. And, at the speed it travels, the quick glance a person would get tells them nothing other than "a thing with wings flew into the Pentagon". What's got wings in most people's mind? An airplane.

Without knowing the altitude it was at (and rightfully assuming that it was a lot higher than it was), it probably "looked" very large... adding to the believability that it was a passenger jet.

Maybe even paint it in the colors of the supposed airliner that was "hijacked" so some people would notice a color or a logo.

Maybe the missile knocked down a few light poles on the way, or maybe they were pulled down for a little extra effect. I'm sure if the missile hit a pole and got deflected off course, it's guidance system would steer it right back.

Draw a scale image of the Pentagon and the supposed Boeing 757, line up the nose of the airplane with the hole and ask "why the engines, which would have been 8 feet BELOW the ground, made no marks?" or ask "where is the damage caused by the wings and/or engines?" and BOOM! You're a conspiracy theorist loon.

Ask where all the aluminum went and the stock answer is "it vaporized". That may wash with a high school science class dropout, but in REALITY the aluminum would not vaporize. And surely, the heavy steel, titanium and Rene 41 structural parts of the engines would not "vaporize".

Where were the bodies? Oh yeah, "vaporized".

The NTSB said there were 6300 pounds of fuel on board. Where was the massive, raging, long lasting fire all that fuel caused? At impact, there was one bright high explosive blast and a small fireball. The rest of the fire came later from items burning INSIDE the building.

The FBI confiscated all video and film along the flight path, released only three blurred frames from a parking lot camera and that "proves" everything. Geez people are gullible.

Kadmos
05-25-2014, 12:42 PM
Saying things like that really does make you seem like a dick man

Every post in this thread so far, except yours, makes the poster seem like a dick.

5.56NATO
05-25-2014, 12:56 PM
Exactly this; Why should the government waste any time trying to refine their staged tragedies? Most people fall for them as it is, and additionally they scream on cue "conspiracy theorist loon" at anyone who can see through it.

It makes me laugh when people ask "If the government did xxxx how could they keep so many people quiet?" :lool:

Answer: They don't have to. If you don't believe it, you're a "loon". No need to keep anything "quiet".

Even 9/11 and the Pentagon... probably 75% of the people who actually saw the (whatever it was) flying towards the Pentagon would of course call it an "airplane".

A cruise missile has wings. And, at the speed it travels, the quick glance a person would get tells them nothing other than "a thing with wings flew into the Pentagon". What's got wings in most people's mind? An airplane.

Without knowing the altitude it was at (and rightfully assuming that it was a lot higher than it was), it probably "looked" very large... adding to the believability that it was a passenger jet.

Maybe even paint it in the colors of the supposed airliner that was "hijacked" so some people would notice a color or a logo.

Maybe the missile knocked down a few light poles on the way, or maybe they were pulled down for a little extra effect. I'm sure if the missile hit a pole and got deflected off course, it's guidance system would steer it right back.

Draw a scale image of the Pentagon and the supposed Boeing 757, line up the nose of the airplane with the hole and ask "why the engines, which would have been 8 feet BELOW the ground, made no marks?" or ask "where is the damage caused by the wings and/or engines?" and BOOM! You're a conspiracy theorist loon.

Ask where all the aluminum went and the stock answer is "it vaporized". That may wash with a high school science class dropout, but in REALITY the aluminum would not vaporize. And surely, the heavy steel, titanium and Rene 41 structural parts of the engines would not "vaporize".

The NTSB said there were 6300 pounds of fuel on board. Where was the massive, raging, long lasting fire all that fuel caused? At impact, there was one bright high explosive blast and a small fireball. The rest of the fire came later from items burning INSIDE the building.

The FBI confiscated all video and film along the flight path, released only three blurred frames from a parking lot camera and that "proves" everything. Geez people are gullible.

http://thetruthnews.info/pentagon%20lawn.jpg
Yes, looks like all that aluminum airliner, 300 metric tons, simply disapeared save for a few random sheets, and maybe those huge engines bounced over the pgon and have been lost forever? It could happen. Sure.

Richard Simmons
05-25-2014, 01:33 PM
A grief stricken father makes an ignorant statement. Pretty much end of story. No need to drag conspiracies into the thread. I realize some of you have different core beliefs than a lot of others that post here including myself but could we just once not skip down this road again?

5.56NATO
05-25-2014, 01:40 PM
Every post in this thread so far, except yours, makes the poster seem like a dick.

Ah the voice of treason err reason chimes in!

raxar
05-25-2014, 05:22 PM

SHOW ME ONE CREDIBLE STUDY THAT PROVES BANNING VIRGINS WOULDN'T STOP MASS SHOOTINGS!!

FunkyPertwee
05-25-2014, 05:25 PM
SHOW ME ONE CREDIBLE STUDY THAT PROVES BANNING VIRGINS WOULDN'T STOP MASS SHOOTINGS!!

The state should make getting laid mandatory for graduation.

Kadmos
05-25-2014, 05:31 PM

Uh....I think that might be called rape ;)

Silentkilla01
05-25-2014, 06:01 PM

As long as there willing its not......lol

Kadmos
05-25-2014, 06:27 PM
As long as there willing its not......lol

True...as they say "You can't rape the willing"

Silentkilla01
05-25-2014, 06:44 PM
Believe it or not there are more willing these days than one can imagine. That's why I am puzzled about what went on with this young man to do such a hanous crime because of a hairy end of a gut???

ltorlo64
05-25-2014, 07:28 PM
So, if I have the math right. Of the 7 people this guy killed, 3 were with a knife and 1 was with a car. This means that over half of the people he killed were with a gun and he killed the same number with a knife as with a gun, is that right.

The first story I read on this said, within the first 4 paragraphs, that the guns he used had been legally purchased. Then at the end of the story it said the FBI and ATF were looking at the guns to determine where they came from. How can they be legally purchased and the FBI and ATF be looking at where they came from? Doesn't make sense, but the writer split the two statements up enough I doubt most people would notice.

Here are the two statements and a link to the story I read. (http://www.keyt.com/news/Rampage-in-college-town-began-with-stabbings/26153616)

Inside the car, police found three handguns -- all legally purchased -- and more than 400 rounds of unused ammunition, Brown said at a Saturday evening press conference. (Paragraph 4, first page)

U.S. law enforcement officials said the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and FBI were assisting local police in the investigation, including trying to trace the handgun used and where the suspect obtained it. Agents were on the scene to offer firearms expertise in tracing all details about the weapon using ATF's National Integrated Ballistic Information Network, according to the agency. (Paragraph 41, second page, 6 paragraphs from the end)

ltorlo64
05-25-2014, 07:31 PM

I worked with 2 people who were in the Pentagon the day the plane hit, one of them watched the plane fly past his window before it struck the building about 100 yards down the wall. He said he can still see the faces of the people at the back of the plane, looking out the windows of the plane as it flew by. I believe it was a plane.

5.56NATO
05-25-2014, 08:59 PM
I worked with 2 people who were in the Pentagon the day the plane hit, one of them watched the plane fly past his window before it struck the building about 100 yards down the wall. He said he can still see the faces of the people at the back of the plane, looking out the windows of the plane as it flew by. I believe it was a plane.

If you watch loose change you see and hear an interview with a pentagon security guy who saw the airliner too. It flew over the building and on while something hit the pentagon. He was opposite the impact point more or less. Two other security guys saw the plane too as it passed and are interviewed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsRm8M-qOjQ&feature=kp

Viking350
05-25-2014, 09:35 PM

No amount of facts will convince those that have already made up their mind that it was a government conspiracy.

l921428x
05-25-2014, 10:18 PM
hell I guess that means .gov has 2 billion 400 rounds now?

Krupski
05-26-2014, 03:38 AM

Hey, I LIKE that idea! :thumbsup:

Ahhhhh...... a nice redhead college student... and her sister....

Krupski
05-26-2014, 03:39 AM

I thought we already settled this with the ATM machine question? :)

Krupski
05-26-2014, 03:42 AM
Believe it or not there are more willing these days than one can imagine. That's why I am puzzled about what went on with this young man to do such a heinous crime because of a hairy end of a gut???

Nowadays, lots of young girls are (as my daughter calls them) "sluts". Lots of them will approach a guy. It's almost impossible NOT to get laid if you want it (unless you have insane, unreachable "standards").

Krupski
05-26-2014, 03:43 AM
No amount of facts will convince those that have already made up their mind that it was a government conspiracy.

No amount of fact can penetrate a closed mind and closed eyes.

Krupski
05-26-2014, 03:44 AM

Was that the same plane others said had NO windows?

I'm confused now.

ltorlo64
05-26-2014, 05:35 AM
Was that the same plane others said had NO windows?

I'm confused now.

No. It is the plane an eye witness, that I could actually talk to, saw. A real airliner with real people on board who were all dead about a second later after the airliner hit the Pentagon. No conspiracy theories, just what a person who was actually there saw.

1 Patriot-of-many
05-26-2014, 06:32 AM
Krupski So that last plane that's missing flew to ohio, all the passengers were reprogrammed and sent to Antarctica and the plane was parked in someones garage......... I too am a skeptic of what my gov't does and says, but this is way over the top.

l921428x
05-26-2014, 08:26 AM
it might be with flight 430.

5.56NATO
05-26-2014, 09:46 AM
Blaming NRA over killings shows no amount of laws enough for anti-gunners

Misplacing blame for the killing of his son in the Isla Vista murders, the father of one of the victims issued a grief-stricken attack on the National Rifle Association Saturday, The Los Angeles Times reported.

“Why did Chris die? Chris died because of craven, irresponsible politicians and the NRA,” Richard
Martinez told assembled reporters. “They talk about gun rights. What about Chris’ right to live? When will this insanity stop?”

The sentiments have been echoed by raving gun-grabbers on Twitter, where the tone is uglier. What’s emerging is something psychiatrist Sarah Thompson described as “Raging against Self-Defense,” that is, indignant slurs by people who bring neither facts nor logic nor anything but ignorance and hostility to the discussion. That said, those individuals have done gun owners an unintended service, because they clearly offer proof that no amount of “gun control,” for which California has been hailed as a leader by citizen disarmament groups, will ever be enough for them.
http://www.examiner.com/article/blaming-nra-over-killings-shows-no-amount-of-laws-enough-for-anti-gunners

Now back on topic... how did 19 sandpeople with box cutters defeat every US int agency, police dept, etc on their own turf??

Those int agencies and so on let them.

Silentkilla01
05-26-2014, 10:06 AM
Nowadays, lots of young girls are (as my daughter calls them) "sluts". Lots of them will approach a guy. It's almost impossible NOT to get laid if you want it (unless you have insane, unreachable "standards").

Nice:thumbspbig:

Warlord
05-26-2014, 10:19 AM

+1. I'm glad there are people that actually still think for themselves. I agree 100% with your logic chain.

No. It is the plane an eye witness, that I could actually talk to, saw. A real airliner with real people on board who were all dead about a second later after the airliner hit the Pentagon. No conspiracy theories, just what a person who was actually there saw.

Yea the eye witnesses the Government told what to say or else. I'm sure these people have families to protect. The masses are asses, and most people are sheep. O yea and just for the record the Government didn't confiscate weapons from law abiding citizens during Katrina or beat up on old ladies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88nuoPPZa_k

raxar
05-26-2014, 10:36 AM
Hey, I LIKE that idea! :thumbsup:

Ahhhhh...... a nice redhead college student... and her sister....

Sorry, it will be decided by lottery, and you better damn well hope that there aren't more guys in the virgin pool than girls!

Silentkilla01
05-26-2014, 10:49 AM
+1. I'm glad there are people that actually still think for themselves. I agree 100% with your logic chain.

Yea the eye witnesses the Government told what to say or else. I'm sure these people have families to protect. The masses are asses, and most people are sheep. O yea and just for the record the Government didn't confiscate weapons from law abiding citizens during Katrina or beat up on old ladies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88nuoPPZa_k

Did I actually just watch that? A 60 to 70 year old woman get throwed down because of a revolver that she was holding in her hand that she showed them. With the cylinder open??? WTF!!!

raxar
05-26-2014, 11:32 AM
Did I actually just watch that? A 60 to 70 year old woman get throwed down because of a revolver that she was holding in her hand that she showed them. With the cylinder open??? WTF!!!

Welcome to 21st century America. Where everyone's safety is so important we will fucking kill you.

5.56NATO
05-26-2014, 11:38 AM
http://global3.memecdn.com/im-going-to-protect-and-serve-the-shit-out-of-you_o_1071583.jpg

http://www.darkpolitricks.com/images/StopMovingBitch.jpg

http://punkerslut.com/graphics-library-of-revolution-and-social-justice/anti-police-and-anti-cop/unknown---6/unknown---6.jpg

http://www.chronicle.su/wp-content/uploads/save-the-shit-out-of-you.jpg

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8hmuzbN9E1qexjbwo1_500.jpg

Kadmos
05-26-2014, 11:40 AM

I'm not an airplane designer, but why would the engines be 8 feet below ground? I'm pretty sure on all planes I've seen they keep the engine above ground. I'm guessing they do this because it reduces drag. ;)

Seriously though, you can't determine the angle of the hole by the pictures

sevlex
05-26-2014, 11:43 AM

Here is a "vaporized" body from the 9/11 Pentagon attack. Must be a fake!

http://37.media.tumblr.com/29791125c8aa7a1ed82844c2ce0aa8fc/tumblr_msytlktiPZ1ssw78go1_1280.jpg

5.56NATO
05-26-2014, 11:56 AM
I'm pretty sure something hit the pentagaon and killed people, not so sure it was a 300 metric ton airliner.

Silentkilla01
05-26-2014, 12:18 PM
Has anyone ever figured that is might have been a plane just not a 747?

Silentkilla01
05-26-2014, 12:21 PM
If you look at the pieces of parts in the lawn. It's defiantly a plain. But it just doesn't resemble a 747.

Kadmos
05-26-2014, 12:42 PM
Has anyone ever figured that is might have been a plane just not a 747?

It absolutely was NOT a 747. Of that I am 100% certain.

It was a 757.

Richard Simmons
05-26-2014, 12:43 PM
If you look at the pieces of parts in the lawn. It's defiantly a plain. But it just doesn't resemble a 747.

Perhaps that's because it was a 757 not a 747.

Kadmos
05-26-2014, 12:44 PM

The one's that are several yards in front of the building?

Those are probably from the helicopter it smashed through before it hit the building. The plane actually hit the helipad first.

Aggressive Perfector
05-26-2014, 02:06 PM
Krupski So that last plane that's missing flew to ohio, all the passengers were reprogrammed and sent to Antarctica and the plane was parked in someones garage......... I too am a skeptic of what my gov't does and says, but this is way over the top.
Believe me, it's not here comrade. ;)

Silentkilla01
05-26-2014, 04:20 PM
Perhaps that's because it was a 757 not a 747.

Sorry not familiar with airplanes. I'm a marine not a pilot......

raxar
05-26-2014, 05:10 PM
Believe me, it's not here comrade. ;)

YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!

was_peacemaker
05-26-2014, 06:02 PM

On top of that...practically ever watering hole in the country has a slew of decent looking cougars who are lonely. So yeah, your right.

Aggressive Perfector
05-27-2014, 02:05 AM
YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!
Silence you. You speak one word of this and I'll have you committed.
:whacky110:

l921428x
05-27-2014, 03:12 AM
YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!

me too, there is no wreckage.... :shss:

studmuffin
05-27-2014, 10:59 AM
This thread started out and continues to be really wierd. I saw 747's crashing into buildings on that day on live tv. As for sany hook being faked, I dont know what to say about that. I am just going to stay away from thing thread after this.

Silentkilla01
05-27-2014, 12:31 PM
This thread started out and continues to be really wierd. I saw 747's crashing into buildings on that day on live tv. As for sany hook being faked, I dont know what to say about that. I am just going to stay away from thing thread after this.

There 757's and don't forget it

Helen Keller
05-27-2014, 01:01 PM
I love Jesse Jackson.

studmuffin
05-27-2014, 01:27 PM
There 757's and don't forget it

Quite correct. They have wings and look like a giant tylanol.

Silentkilla01
05-27-2014, 05:24 PM
Quite correct. They have wings and look like a giant tylanol.

I've never seen a 757 myself. That's what everyone keeps telling me they are on here. I always thought it was 747's. Oh well

raxar
05-27-2014, 05:53 PM
Silence you. You speak one word of this and I'll have you committed.
:whacky110:

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTT!

If the j00wls couldn't manage to take me down what hope does all the wrath of hell have?

Richard Simmons
05-27-2014, 06:57 PM
I've never seen a 757 myself. That's what everyone keeps telling me they are on here. I always thought it was 747's. Oh well

If you google the plane that hit the pentagon it says it was a 757. When you posted that the debris didn't look like a 747 I was simply letting you know that it shouldn't because it wasn't.

Silentkilla01
05-27-2014, 07:02 PM
If you google the plane that hit the pentagon it says it was a 757. When you posted that the debris didn't look like a 747 I was simply letting you know that it shouldn't because it wasn't.

You know that I love everyone on here and I was messing around. I don't matter to me if it was a 7539er

imanaknut
05-27-2014, 07:03 PM
Funny how history changes, that what started as, and actually were two 767s and two 757s are now morphed into 747s.

The fact that the humped double deck of the four engine 747 is a one of a kind is a dead giveaway as to an aircraft being a true 747. The obvious twin engine Boeings in the videos of the mass murders are a minor clue that they were not 747s.

Silentkilla01
05-27-2014, 07:06 PM
Funny how history changes, that what started as, and actually were two 767s and two 757s are now morphed into 747s.

The fact that the humped double deck of the four engine 747 is a one of a kind is a dead giveaway as to an aircraft being a true 747. The obvious twin engine Boeings in the videos of the mass murders are a minor clue that they were not 747s.

Lmao!!!!

imanaknut
05-27-2014, 07:07 PM
And how did a thread that seemed to have been started in regard to the recent stabbing, car crashing, gun shooting murders in Commiefornia turn back into another 9/11 fest?

And how soon before I shut down this thread since it no longer bears any semblance to the original post?

Silentkilla01
05-27-2014, 07:17 PM
And how did a thread that seemed to have been started in regard to the recent stabbing, car crashing, gun shooting murders in Commiefornia turn back into another 9/11 fest?

And how soon before I shut down this thread since it no longer bears any semblance to the original post?

??? Sorry nut.

Kadmos
05-27-2014, 07:41 PM

In all fairness, most people, myself included, see a large passenger plane and think "747".

Silentkilla01
05-27-2014, 08:12 PM
In all fairness, most people, myself included, see a large passenger plane and think "747".

Kad thank you very much brother. But like I stated earlier. I'm a marine not a pilot. So sorry to get all of you upset over a minor mistake like this.......

l921428x
05-27-2014, 08:26 PM

rorer 714 is what I wish we were on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methaqualone

:wootrock:

damn.gov

l921428x
05-27-2014, 08:32 PM

damn you sensitive tonight?

how big was the knife? I have heard machete. what kind of handguns, how man shots? what kind of car? 4/6/8 cylinder? was it a mistake or did he run over the person on the bike on purpose?

Back on track.

Silentkilla01
05-27-2014, 08:33 PM
What in the hell does methaqualone have to do with the subject???? Lol!!!

l921428x
05-27-2014, 08:51 PM
What in the hell does methaqualone have to do with the subject???? Lol!!!

read what you rote. " that's what everyone keeps telling me they are on here ".

747 757 737 l1011 727 hell why not a 714 for old time sake?

least I heard of the rest. a 7539er?

yeah I laughed also.

Silentkilla01
05-27-2014, 08:58 PM

yeah I laughed also.
So we have to be on qualudes?? Lmao

Kadmos
05-27-2014, 09:19 PM

yeah I laughed also.

Eight Six seven five three oh niiiyan:hoo-yeah:

Wait a second, was the dude on Quaaludes?!?

Focused Gunfire
05-27-2014, 09:22 PM
Why don’t we get LAGC in here talking about his views on religion, and have Peacemaker just start posting pictures of hot ladies? Then we can really derail this bitch!
http://virginiafifthwatchdog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/thomastankcrash.jpg

Oh and...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f3/Ba_b747-400_g-bnle_arp.jpg/800px-Ba_b747-400_g-bnle_arp.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/22/Icelandair_Boeing_757-256_Wedelstaedt.jpg/800px-Icelandair_Boeing_757-256_Wedelstaedt.jpg

Silentkilla01
05-27-2014, 09:28 PM

:roflwithfeetcv2::laughingtohard::lmao3:

Oh my lord!!!

Kadmos
05-27-2014, 09:33 PM
Oh and...

Cool thanks, that makes it easy, 747's have blue engines and 757's have gold engines

Krupski
05-27-2014, 09:35 PM

How about 71077345?

Type that into a calculator and turn it upside down. It says "Shell Oil".

That was a "big thing" in high school when calculators first came out.

Kadmos
05-27-2014, 09:38 PM
That was a "big thing" in high school when calculators first came out.

Whew, thanks for making me feel young! You used to use a slide rule didn't you?

Krupski
05-27-2014, 09:44 PM
Whew, thanks for making me feel young! You used to use a slide rule didn't you?

Yes I did. We transitioned to calculators in my high school sophmore year (1972).

A slide rule is actually quite easy to use and surprisingly accurate. Of course, I don't remember how to use one any longer....

Kadmos
05-27-2014, 10:00 PM
Yes I did. We transitioned to calculators in my high school sophmore year (1972).

A slide rule is actually quite easy to use and surprisingly accurate. Of course, I don't remember how to use one any longer....

My dad used one for a long time. He was quicker with that than with a calculator. I'm guessing he's about 10 years older than you

was_peacemaker
05-27-2014, 10:17 PM
I aim to please and you can't go wrong with Portugal. :)

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l477/fenderjazz_bassman/n312500134704484705hi3_zps7bfdb0ab.jpg (http://s331.photobucket.com/user/fenderjazz_bassman/media/n312500134704484705hi3_zps7bfdb0ab.jpg.html)

was_peacemaker
05-27-2014, 10:20 PM
I don't know what her name is but this French model is smokin hot!

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l477/fenderjazz_bassman/French3_zps51f468d0.jpeg (http://s331.photobucket.com/user/fenderjazz_bassman/media/French3_zps51f468d0.jpeg.html)

Krupski
05-28-2014, 12:47 AM
My dad used one for a long time. He was quicker with that than with a calculator. I'm guessing he's about 10 years older than you

I'm 57.

Krupski
05-28-2014, 12:50 AM
I don't know what her name is but this French model is smokin hot!

Redheads. I want redheads. And real ones, not dyed fakes.

Real ones. Pale skin, freckles, green eyes.

I can't BLAME other women for WANTING to be redheads, but if a woman isn't a redhead...well.... she's not a redhead.

Kadmos
05-28-2014, 01:21 AM
I'm 57.

I was close, he's 12 years older.

was_peacemaker
05-28-2014, 06:42 AM
Redheads. I want redheads. And real ones, not dyed fakes.

Real ones. Pale skin, freckles, green eyes.

I can't BLAME other women for WANTING to be redheads, but if a woman isn't a redhead...well.... she's not a redhead.

I was in the mood for that cute French hunny and her most awesome belly button.

was_peacemaker
05-28-2014, 06:48 AM
Here you go Krupski.

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l477/fenderjazz_bassman/redheads15_zps47375612.jpg (http://s331.photobucket.com/user/fenderjazz_bassman/media/redheads15_zps47375612.jpg.html)

1 Patriot-of-many
05-28-2014, 10:06 AM
Here you go Krupski.

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l477/fenderjazz_bassman/redheads15_zps47375612.jpg (http://s331.photobucket.com/user/fenderjazz_bassman/media/redheads15_zps47375612.jpg.html)Just damn! I love a derailed thread like this! Saving this pic for later, now where did I put that lotion.... Or should I shoot up someplace cause I can't have her....

5.56NATO
05-28-2014, 03:27 PM
Richard Martinez, father of UCSB massacre victim, vows to continue fighting for national gun control

Richard Martinez, after seeing his son’s bullet-pierced body Wednesday, vowed to continue his efforts for national gun control for as long as anyone will listen.

“I want to keep talking and capitalize on my 15 minutes of fame to bring attention to this issue,” said Martinez, his voice cracking, in an interview with the Daily News.

“I will go anywhere and do anything to support political candidates who are running for office who are in favor of reasonable gun control.”

Martinez spoke after going to see the body of his son Christopher Michaels-Martinez, 20, the last of the six victims killed by misogynistic virgin Elliot Rodger in a bloody weekend rampage.

“You don’t need three handguns with 400 rounds (of ammunition),” said Martinez, a 60-year-old lawyer. “That’s crazy. It’s a matter of proportion.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/newtown-dad-pens-open-letter-father-slain-santa-barbara-student-article-1.1808294#ixzz332mv0KNQ

Nice of Mr. Martinez to decide what is proportionate for America.

Helen Keller
05-28-2014, 03:32 PM
“You don’t need three handguns with 400 rounds (of ammunition),”

that's kinda light, Faggot.

“That’s crazy. It’s a matter of proportion.”

like your penis.

raxar
05-28-2014, 03:44 PM
“You don’t need three handguns with 400 rounds (of ammunition),” said Martinez, a 60-year-old lawyer. “That’s crazy. It’s a matter of proportion.”

So despite the fact that the guy who did the shooting didn't actually use or need nearly 400 rounds of ammo he's going to argue that not letting people have "three handguns and 400 rounds of ammo" will prevent them from doing what the virgin did?

GENIUS!

5.56NATO
05-28-2014, 04:06 PM
Wonder if he's as on fire to ban knives and bmws as well as psycho people.