PDA

View Full Version : help me out with this, i do not understand...

l921428x
06-04-2014, 03:59 AM
a sgt. is on guard duty. walks away from his post, leaving all in danger.
yes I am on my meds.
gets caught by the taliban and spends 5 years with them. doesn't die.
gets other soldiers killed looking for him over this period.

presboo makes a backroom deal [after all he is from chicago] and lets the top, crème of the crop, taliban leaders loose.
said sgt now goes to the top of the VA hospital line. should he not have to wait 115 days?
I mean if the taliban couldn't kill him in 5 years and we have 40 dead here.

hillary is saying what a wonderful soldier he was, blah.......

the guys in the field with him are saying he walked/deserted us.

father is speaking arabic and mom is looking like she would do a monica on presboo on the spot.

I am not sure if someone doing multiple hits of LSD could envision or think this shit up.

just had to throw it out.. I just have no clue what to think. Troubling on a scale I have never had to think of.

5.56NATO
06-04-2014, 06:16 AM
Gets caught by 0bamasupporters? More like he joined them.

NAPOTS
06-04-2014, 07:48 AM
I am troubled by this too, I honestly don't know what to think. Did he desert? Starting to sound like it. I hope military intelligence is "interviewing" him thuroughly at the VA

Sherman
06-04-2014, 08:49 AM
He was disgruntled with the Army and his commanders. He's a deserter. He is a traitor.

5.56NATO
06-04-2014, 08:57 AM
He was disgruntled with the Army and his commanders. He's a deserter. He is a traitor.

Hence his support by the 0bamaregim.

Sherman
06-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Hence his support by the 0bamaregim.

I noticed. Funny how they ( Obam Admin ) calls Snowden a traitor when he has exposed the governments spying program (NSA), but call Bowe a Patriot with heros welcome home when he has clearly abandoned and betrayed his country by abiding and assisting the Taliban. I hope they chop his head off Afgani style with his traitorous parents watching.
It's funny to watch the Obama Admin scramble to cover up this lie just to replace it with another lie to scramble again. Or better yet contact a news agency that they have conspired with and make a irrelevant story relevant to take the public's view off of the situation.

CigarGuy
06-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Did anyone here that when he was captured/deserted he was a corporal and was promoted to a sergeant when he was in captivity?

Kadmos
06-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Did anyone here that when he was captured/deserted he was a corporal and was promoted to a sergeant when he was in captivity?

I thought I heard he was a private and got promoted. Apparently that's not as rare as one might think.

On a side note, I'll fully admit I have no real information about this, and I don't think anyone does. But I'm starting to wonder if perhaps the White House knows a good deal more than they are saying right now and giving the right enough time to go "full retard" before releasing what they actually know, in order to make them look foolish.

It's just a nagging thought.

CigarGuy
06-04-2014, 01:08 PM
I thought I heard he was a private and got promoted. Apparently that's not as rare as one might think.

For a deserter..........?
There is NO doubt in MY mind he deserted. There have been two military analysts on FOX(Hunt, Peters) who say they KNOW
from their contacts in the Pentagon that there was a note left behind by him that he was bailing AND I have seen at least 3 from
his platoon say the same thing.
Now, since THIS was not reported on any news show before the prisoner exchange, one could understand how Dear Leader
wouldn't know any of this.........<rolleyes>

FunkyPertwee
06-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Obama is a traitor, and this is just another one of many hanging offenses that have been committed by this regime.

What else is there to get?

Gunner1558
06-04-2014, 04:07 PM
As to the promotions...

Seems to me that there was a TIG (time in grade) consideration that may have had him getting a higher rate of pay as a pfc than as a cpl or sgt after a given time.

Maybe there is a member that can straighten me out on ths?

jet3534
06-04-2014, 04:57 PM

But the Obama administration says he served with honor and distinction. They say we are trying to "Swift Boat" this fine man.

CigarGuy
06-04-2014, 05:27 PM
As to the promotions...

Seems to me that there was a TIG (time in grade) consideration that may have had him getting a higher rate of pay as a pfc than as a cpl or sgt after a given time.

Dear Leader says the Code says we leave no man behind, regardless of circumstance?
Maybe it also says you get promotions, regardless of circumstance?
Anyone hear how long his squad was in theatre prior to, uh, his capture?

ltorlo64
06-04-2014, 06:27 PM
As to the promotions...

I believe that while someone is a POW, if they come up for promotion it is granted. They do not get promoted just for being a POW but they will get promoted while a POW. I have read a few stories of POWs from Viet Nam being 2-3 ranks higher when they were released than when they were caught.

I am not sure that this applies, though, as it is my understanding from what I have read that he was never declared a POW.

CigarGuy
06-04-2014, 06:33 PM
I believe that while someone is a POW, if they come up for promotion it is granted. They do not get promoted just for being a POW but they will get promoted while a POW. I have read a few stories of POWs from Viet Nam being 2-3 ranks higher when they were released than when they were caught.

I am not sure that this applies, though, as it is my understanding from what I have read that he was never declared a POW.
Certainly, I would have NO problem with that for a POW......
VA! There. I hadn't said that in days.

1 Patriot-of-many
06-04-2014, 07:59 PM

On a side note, I'll fully admit I have no real information about this, and I don't think anyone does. But I'm starting to wonder if perhaps the White House knows a good deal more than they are saying right now and giving the right enough time to go "full retard" before releasing what they actually know, in order to make them look foolish.

It's just a nagging thought. A nagging thought for a leftist with a pea brain apparently..... The man walked away from his post was a known Johnny Walker Lindh type, shipped his possessions home before deserting, His father is a muzzie symp who hates America while the president you voted for gets 6 for the price of 5. Yeah too much for you to add up huh? You'll say anything to try and defend your muzzie boss.

l921428x
06-04-2014, 08:00 PM
Dear Leader says the Code says we leave no man behind, regardless of circumstance?
Maybe it also says you get promotions, regardless of circumstance?
Anyone hear how long his squad was in theatre prior to, uh, his capture?

there is another Sgt. in mexico that made a wrong turn in his home, lives in his truck. been in tij for 2 months. I really do dislike these people, I hardly have conversations with my SIL/BIL because of their political leanings.
I will help them if need be, family, but I do not have to talk to them

Kadmos
06-04-2014, 08:47 PM
A nagging thought for a leftist with a pea brain apparently..... The man walked away from his post was a known Johnny Walker Lindh type, shipped his possessions home before deserting, His father is a muzzie symp who hates America while the president you voted for gets 6 for the price of 5. Yeah too much for you to add up huh? You'll say anything to try and defend your muzzie boss.

I think I'll wait until we actually hear from the guy before forming the lynch mob just yet.

Oswald Bastable
06-04-2014, 10:02 PM
All you really need to understand is that a diversion from the VA scandal was required.

l921428x
06-05-2014, 10:20 PM
I think I'll wait until we actually hear from the guy before forming the lynch mob just yet.
if I was the "guy" I would plead the 5th. there is so much evidence and rumor and stuff.