PDA

View Full Version : Any of you guys got any spare money? I know you got spare LAND ;)

tank_monkey
06-08-2014, 02:23 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/06/03/huge-collection-military-vehicles-being-auctioned-in-july/?intcmp=trending

O.S.O.K.
06-08-2014, 02:51 PM
I wish. I could use a Sherman tank :lol:

1 Patriot-of-many
06-08-2014, 03:02 PM
SOB, I just had an orgasm, though it was a premature ejaculation as I have no money.

O.S.O.K.
06-08-2014, 03:05 PM
The best way to get milsurp vehicles is to buy them on government auction for cheap and then fix em up. But that's just chevy blazers, duce and 1/2's, etc. like that - no tanks ever get auctioned that I know of...

tank_monkey
06-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Yeah, and this guy's tank collection was in Northern California.... you know.... that place you guys like to wish "fell into the ocean"..... ;) I've visited Jacques' place before he died. Cool guy. Amazing collection. There was a ton of stuff that was still being fixed up including a true blue TIGER I and Tiger II. He's the only guy I ever knew of who had an Abrahms and a Leopard (legally because he was registered as a museum long ago with the Feds). But he was just one RICH dude who loved armored vehicles. When he died, I KNEW his bitch wife would sell off all the tanks. She hated all things military and weapons wise.

Another cool thing in California.... gone. iF y'all had visited before now, I would have set you up with a private tour of the place. I still knew the supervisors of his repair facility and they allowed folks to see it before it got packed up. :(

El Duce
06-08-2014, 05:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBHZFYpQ6nc

tank_monkey
06-08-2014, 09:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBHZFYpQ6nc

Aw damn you El Duce! ;) I thought you have found a youtube of the entire facility. I wish I had brought my video camera all the times I've been there. Man. Aircraft hanger size buildings, one after another, just PACKED with every armored vehicle from dozens of countries and numerous wars, all under one roof. :(

1 Patriot-of-many
06-08-2014, 10:33 PM
Yeah, and this guy's tank collection was in Northern California.... you know.... that place you guys like to wish "fell into the ocean"..... ;) I've visited Jacques' place before he died. Cool guy. Amazing collection. There was a ton of stuff that was still being fixed up including a true blue TIGER I and Tiger II. He's the only guy I ever knew of who had an Abrahms and a Leopard (legally because he was registered as a museum long ago with the Feds). But he was just one RICH dude who loved armored vehicles. When he died, I KNEW his bitch wife would sell off all the tanks. She hated all things military and weapons wise.

Another cool thing in California.... gone. iF y'all had visited before now, I would have set you up with a private tour of the place. I still knew the supervisors of his repair facility and they allowed folks to see it before it got packed up. :( I still wish that place fell into the ocean while barbara boxer and fineswine were in the state of course and hopefully chuckie schumer and the whole nest of Democrat vermin in the Senate were having a party with them. Right after I won the powerball and had all the vehicles shipped to my house preferably, but I would consider the sacrifice of losing those vehicles a bargain if I didn't get them out in time.....

Phil125
06-08-2014, 11:16 PM
I have some neighbors I could use that SCUD missile launcher on.

l921428x
06-09-2014, 04:34 AM
I asked my wife if I could buy the tank, she said no.
oh well I tried.
it would make a hell of a planter.

tank_monkey
06-09-2014, 03:21 PM
I still wish that place fell into the ocean while barbara boxer and fineswine were in the state of course and hopefully chuckie schumer and the whole nest of Democrat vermin in the Senate were having a party with them. Right after I won the powerball and had all the vehicles shipped to my house preferably, but I would consider the sacrifice of losing those vehicles a bargain if I didn't get them out in time.....

:whatever:

So why don't you just nuke New York with Schumer and Rangel and Bloomberg? Why not Illinois with Rahm Emmanuel and all of Obama's cronies? Why not Maryland? And take California's liberal Democrat politicians with them.

1 Patriot-of-many
06-09-2014, 03:42 PM
:whatever:

So why don't you just nuke New York with Schumer and Rangel and Bloomberg? Why not Illinois with Rahm Emmanuel and all of Obama's cronies? Why not Maryland? And take California's liberal Democrat politicians with them. I'm all for the northeast falling into the Atlantic...... It's not like the cradle of our Republic thinks much of the Constitution anymore....

tank_monkey
06-09-2014, 04:32 PM
I'm all for the northeast falling into the Atlantic...... It's not like the cradle of our Republic thinks much of the Constitution anymore....
You are so right..... and that is so sad...... :( Libtards ruin everything for everyone. :(