PDA

View Full Version : The media is REALLY trying to gin up hatred of gun owners and the NRA.

tank_monkey
06-09-2014, 08:20 PM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/27/how-the-gun-nuts-try-to-excuse-away-the-santa-barbara-slaughter-and-why-they-re-all-wrong.html

Silentkilla01
06-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Oh my god. It won't be long and we are screwed. I got a bad feeling.....

FunkyPertwee
06-09-2014, 09:06 PM
Why even bother reading their lame "news" stories. That was nothing but liberal garbage.

FunkyPertwee
06-09-2014, 09:07 PM

Why?

If Sandy Hook didn't do it then this shit won't even come close. Unless you live in a Democrat controlled state.

I'm getting the impression that people are tired of hearing about gun control after every massacre and aren't falling for it anymore.

Silentkilla01
06-09-2014, 09:13 PM
Why?

If Sandy Hook didn't do it then this shit won't even come close. Unless you live in a Democrat controlled state.

I'm getting the impression that people are tired of hearing about gun control after every massacre and aren't falling for it anymore.
Just got a bad feeling. That's all. Something big is fixing to happen. What? I don't know. Just got that feeling

Schuetzenman
06-09-2014, 09:28 PM
Just got a bad feeling. That's all. Something big is fixing to happen. What? I don't know. Just got that feeling

Should you change your name to SilentKreskin now?

Helen Keller
06-09-2014, 09:36 PM
Please don't link trash like that on our forums..

That is a Liberal brain-washed hell hole .

tank_monkey
06-09-2014, 09:37 PM
Well this IS the worst I've ever seen it. The Media is all but calling gun owners terrorists. They are trying very hard and over and over again to do this propaganda drive. It's a full court press. I don't think it will work, but we should not stop noting what the enemy is doing. I'd like to think it's the screaming tantrum of a spoiled brat, who realizes that their relevance in forming public opinion is at an end. But look at the comments by the gun haters, they really sound like fucking Nazis. They want to round US up and put us in camps. They openly call us barbarians and psychopaths. I've been watching the entire gun control fight for 30 years now. IT's never been this obnoxious and crazy by the Antis.

Schuetzenman
06-09-2014, 09:46 PM
Well this IS the worst I've ever seen it. The Media is all but calling gun owners terrorists. They are trying very hard and over and over again to do this propaganda drive. It's a full court press. I don't think it will work, but we should not stop noting what the enemy is doing. I'd like to think it's the screaming tantrum of a spoiled brat, who realizes that their relevance in forming public opinion is at an end. But look at the comments by the gun haters, they really sound like fucking Nazis. They want to round US up and put us in camps. They openly call us barbarians and psychopaths. I've been watching the entire gun control fight for 30 years now. IT's never been this obnoxious and crazy by the Antis.

Not in a real state like oh say; Georgia, Alabama, S. Carolina, Texas, TN just to name a few.

btcave
06-09-2014, 09:55 PM
MSM is dead. They just don't know it yet.

l921428x
06-09-2014, 10:15 PM
MSM is dead. They just don't know it yet.

they know it, that is why they are screaming so loud.

JTHunter
06-09-2014, 10:18 PM
Why even bother reading their lame "news" stories. That was nothing but liberal garbage.

Agreed!

Why?

Like here in Illinois?? :sadwave: :1139png:

We should be so lucky! :prayer:

Something like a major attack by some "terrorist group" and Dumbo declares a "national emergency" and suspends the elections "for the duration"?
Something big like that?? :big-eye-eek:

Krupski
06-09-2014, 10:28 PM

Blah, blah, blah. Same demented liberal drivel. Who cares what he thinks? I sure as hell do not.

Aggressive Perfector
06-09-2014, 10:31 PM
Let me get this straight, the author says this:

If lax guns laws and more guns overall made people safer, the United States would be the safest place in the world. Instead, that designation goes to countries like Japan and England, which have actually taken on this problem with the seriousness it deserves. And then there is the special case of Australia, which was heading down the same path as us until 1996, when they had their own Newtown, known a the Port Arthur Massacre. They passed not weak-tea gun laws, but a comprehensive package (passed by their Conservative Party). The results have been stunning, as not only has there not been a mass shooting since then (there were 11 in the 10 years before they passed this legislation), but their suicides and gun-related deaths have gone way down too.

Then he goes on to say:

But, if like foaming NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre, you still are a believer in the almighty assault weapon and like your guns plentiful and unregulated, I have a fantastic vacation destination for you! It’s called Iraq. Every household with a male in it is allowed to have an assault weapon, no questions asked. If that is not your cup of tea, may I suggest Afghanistan? They also love their guns.

Here's an idea, instead of trying to change this country and get rid of our constitutionally protected NATURAL RIGHT to bear arms, why doesn't he just go to one of those gun free paradises?

Silentkilla01
06-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Should you change your name to SilentKreskin now?

That was low scheutz.... Sorry man something just don't feel right anymore

Silentkilla01
06-09-2014, 10:52 PM
I'll shut up about you all.

tank_monkey
06-10-2014, 12:16 AM
That was low scheutz.... Sorry man something just don't feel right anymore

LOL. Don't take it too seriously. But that was LOW! hahahahaha.

tank_monkey
06-10-2014, 12:20 AM
Here's an idea, instead of trying to change this country and get rid of our constitutionally protected NATURAL RIGHT to bear arms, why doesn't he just go to one of those gun free paradises?

He's also uses FALSE statistics. He mentions how a GUN restrictive STATE like California can't be murder free because it shares borders with Nevada, Arizona (sort of) Utah, Oregon.... you know.... those evil pro gun states. He points to HAWAII as being a Blue Democrat state that banned guns almost as bad as California as a success because they don't have the same murder rate and they are geographically isolated. Hawaii doesn't share any border with an evil pro gun state. Oh yeah? Well Hawaii's minorities are mostly Asians (Mostly Japanese) and Pacific Islanders ..... how many Japanese criminals do you see in the news over here on the mainland? How many Hawaiians? Japan as a nation is very crime free because it's a cultural issue. Most of the ones over here still have the 'respect for law and order'. In California, we have tons of murders by Blacks and HIspanics (more Hispanics every day). He says' it's GUN control that keeps those evil ISLAND people from breaking laws. How about the fact that Hawaii does not have a huge population of lower class Blacks or Hispanics?

Aggressive Perfector
06-10-2014, 01:54 AM
^ Das Raciss.

But I concur.

5.56NATO
06-10-2014, 07:20 AM
They're trying to blame Alex Jones for this incident. Before Beck left his fox job he said he was told/warned they (fedz) were going to use him as the excuse for another OKC.
http://mediamatters.org/video/2010/11/08/beck-claims-the-left-is-setting-up-another-okla/173045

Standard operating procedure from the white house to the mayors office, and even around the world. If, for example, there's a "protest" going on in town, the police simply infiltrate some officers to commit crimes in the name of the protest, thusly requiring a greater response. Watch for it in cities near you.
http://boingboing.net/2013/08/07/dc-cops-caught-infiltrating-pe.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/22/nyregion/22police.html?pagewanted=all
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=570_1321357264

l921428x
06-10-2014, 07:35 AM
I'll shut up about you all.

Really? WTF? did your puddy get hurt? :roflwithfeetcv2:

Silentkilla01
06-10-2014, 12:36 PM

Nah my puddy don't get hurt on here anymore although I do get gaulded at times......

tank_monkey
06-10-2014, 02:25 PM
Just gotta rub it in .... Kinda douchebaggy IMHO. If you did that to me... well, I'd cry in a corner and go to bed early ;)