06-14-2014, 04:39 PM
Gotta love the south baby!! 3149

TEN-32
06-14-2014, 05:02 PM
What you got goin on there?

Silentkilla01
06-14-2014, 05:45 PM
What you got goin on there?
Brown sugar glazed ham. Fried goosed neck squash. Sliced new potatoes. And boiled cabbage.

TEN-32
06-14-2014, 05:59 PM
Sounds like a feast! http://primogrillforum.com/forums/images/smilies/hungry.gif

Silentkilla01
06-14-2014, 06:24 PM
Sounds like a feast! http://primogrillforum.com/forums/images/smilies/hungry.gif

Lol! It wasn't quit a feast. But I tell you what I can't hardly get up off my couch. I ate to much TEN! And another thing, being in St. Louis and eating shit cooked in the microwave and Burger King when I get home for a couple of days before I have to go back. My wife tries to make up the time I'm not at home. And over feeds me... Lol along with other things.......:sex001: hahahahahhaha

FunkyPertwee
06-14-2014, 07:18 PM
I want some!

Actually I'm going to be eating brisket, mac n cheese, and blackeye peas here shortly. From the local diner. They make some good food.

Nothing beats home made though!

Silentkilla01
06-14-2014, 07:57 PM
I want some!

Actually I'm going to be eating brisket, mac n cheese, and blackeye peas here shortly. From the local diner. They make some good food.

Nothing beats home made though!
That right!!! About that brisket.... Now I want to smoke one! lol. Think I'll Buy one and take to st. Louy with me when I leave out tomarrow night. Show them boys how we do it in the dirty south!

FunkyPertwee
06-14-2014, 09:00 PM
That right!!! About that brisket.... Now I want to smoke one! lol. Think I'll Buy one and take to st. Louy with me when I leave out tomarrow night. Show them boys how we do it in the dirty south!

Oh my God it was good. The fat just melted in my mouth like beef flavored jelly.

Silentkilla01
06-14-2014, 09:51 PM
Oh my God it was good. The fat just melted in my mouth like beef flavored jelly.

LMAO! Damn I'm jealous. Going to get my wife to pick one up tomarrow before I have to leave out.

TEN-32
06-15-2014, 06:57 AM
I need to smoke a brisket. Haven't done one this year yet. I did some pork shoulders that I pulled for sandwiches, tacos, beans, etc. Pulled pork mac n cheese is one of life's greatest pleasures. LOL.

Silentkilla01
06-15-2014, 08:09 AM
I need to smoke a brisket. Haven't done one this year yet. I did some pork shoulders that I pulled for sandwiches, tacos, beans, etc. Pulled pork mac n cheese is one of life's greatest pleasures. LOL.

You ain't lying!!!! Pulled pork and Mac and cheese. With white cheese on the macaroni..... Ummmmm