PDA

View Full Version : Dick Cheney

CigarGuy
06-19-2014, 01:42 PM
Do "we' like him? Between the WMD thread and his article in WSJ, he is speaking out.....

5.56NATO
06-19-2014, 02:26 PM
Do "we' like him? Between the WMD thread and his article in WSJ, he is speaking out.....

A rino on the order of Karl Rove and W.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_In_Name_Only

Oswald Bastable
06-19-2014, 03:51 PM
I'd be happier if he were POTUS today, rather than the zero we have.

jet3534
06-19-2014, 04:01 PM
He wrote the book on draft dodging. Here is his position on the matter, "I had other priorities in the 60's than military service."

mrkalashnikov
06-19-2014, 05:19 PM
Another neo-con pos.

FunkyPertwee
06-19-2014, 06:25 PM
I'd be happier if he were POTUS today, rather than the zero we have.

I wish we had a zero.

Instead we seem to have an active traitor in office.

CigarGuy
06-19-2014, 06:33 PM
Another neo-con pos.
Defined as a RINO hawk?
Clearly in the minority here but I felt he understood foreign policy? Not a clue
on his domestic policy.
I'm sure he is a big NSA and water boarding fan. Is that the rub for most/all of you?
I know the libs HATE him, which is always a good thing in my book....

mrkalashnikov
06-19-2014, 07:35 PM
Cheney was Dubya's handler on the invasion of Iraq after 9-11. He made his buddies @ Haliburton as well as himself, billions of $$$ from the blood of our boys.

This from a guy who got no less than four draft deferments from serving during the Vietnam war. Because he had other "priorities" at the time.

Classic paper-ass Chicken Hawk.

samiam
06-19-2014, 10:00 PM
by any definition a war criminal he should be left hanging from the same water pipe as Saddam

TEN-32
06-20-2014, 07:01 AM
I can't remember ever hearing him speak and disagreeing. The left views him as Satan reincarnate...so I think I like him. Not real happy with the draft-dodging stuff, but then again John Kerry served and I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.

Dan Morris
06-20-2014, 07:07 AM
I can't remember ever hearing him speak and disagreeing. The left views him as Satan reincarnate...so I think I like him. Not real happy with the draft-dodging stuff, but then again John Kerry served and I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.

1000 on this one!
Dan

mrkalashnikov
06-20-2014, 10:09 AM

True enough.

weevil
06-20-2014, 11:50 AM

+1

No the man wasn't perfect and I wouldn't nominate him for sainthood, but at least he was an American who I believe had his nations best interests at heart.

Anyone as hated and reviled by the left-wing commies and the MSM as Cheney is can't be all bad. Plus I used to love the way he chewed up and spit out the Dem VP candidates in the debates. A very smart man especially compared to the idiot who's our current VP.

But it's obvious there are a lot of people who have swallowed the left's anti-Cheney rantings hook line and sinker. Anyone who believes in America and has right-wing views is automatically demonized by the MSM and it's amazing how many on the right go right along with hating on them.

Say what you want about Cheney and W but I'd gladly have them back in charge instead of the turds we have running things now.

studmuffin
06-20-2014, 01:22 PM
You could say the same for Olly North. Yet it is a known fact that during the undercover contras operations in Mena arkansas, he was party to active money laundering and drug smuggling involving the Cartels. Rumor also has it the Bush's were involved in the same activities on the money laundering end. There is quite an investigative journalism trail to confirm, so dont call it conspiracy theory nonsense.

weevil
06-20-2014, 03:07 PM
You could say the same for Olly North. Yet it is a known fact that during the undercover contras operations in Mena arkansas, he was party to active money laundering and drug smuggling involving the Cartels. Rumor also has it the Bush's were involved in the same activities on the money laundering end. There is quite an investigative journalism trail to confirm, so dont call it conspiracy theory nonsense.

So which is it???

Confirmed facts or just more "rumors" spread by the left-wing MSM to discredit anyone they don't like???

CigarGuy
06-21-2014, 09:59 AM
I thought Reagan's and Ollie's funding both Iran and Iraq so they would mutually destroy each
other was pure genius. Illegal, but pure genius. And using the money to fund the Contra's
to keep Nicaragua free, well, nice side bene.