PDA

View Full Version : What an fing charade

5.56NATO
06-23-2014, 10:15 AM
Clinton leads GOP field in Iowa, but Christie is inching back: poll

If the 2016 presidential election were held today, Hillary Clinton would have the edge on any of her possible Republican challengers in Iowa, a new Quinnipiac University poll finds. But New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, whose star was dimmed considerably by the so-called "Bridgegate" scandal, is inching back into the 2016 picture, the poll results show.

According to the results of the survey released Monday, Christie trails the former secretary of state by 8 points (44 percent to 36 percent) in Iowa. In March, the same poll found Christie down 13 points in the theoretical 2016 matchup. In December, before the scandal broke, Christie led Clinton by 5 points (45 percent to 40 percent); in July 2013, Clinton and Christie were tied at 41 percent.

Meanwhile, Iowa voters give Clinton a 52 percent to 41 percent favorability rating, compared to a 36 percent to 34 percent disapproval rating for the New Jersey governor.

"Things are getting a bit better in Iowa for [Christie]," Peter Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac Poll, said in a release accompanying the poll. "But the Republican contender, who was ahead of Clinton in Iowa before 'Bridgegate' took him down several pegs, still has a ways to go."
http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-christie-poll-quinnipiac-132328896.html

Helen Keller
06-23-2014, 10:17 AM
But New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, whose star was dimmed considerably by the so-called "Bridgegate" scandal,

how many americans died due to that ???????????

I've gotten called by them before. They use a "Play on words" when they ask you questions about candidates .

L1A1Rocker
06-23-2014, 10:37 AM
I think the country is lost. What makes it worse, is I believe it's been lost on purpose, by design. We will not survive another administration that does not respect the Constitution, or that is Anti-gun, anti-freedom, anti-fosil fuel, anti-America. Is there ANY prospective candidate that respects America and the principles she was founded on?

imanaknut
06-23-2014, 11:44 AM
I think the country is lost. What makes it worse, is I believe it's been lost on purpose, by design. We will not survive another administration that does not respect the Constitution, or that is Anti-gun, anti-freedom, anti-fosil fuel, anti-America. Is there ANY prospective candidate that respects America and the principles she was founded on?

Actually there is one, but because she can't speak in an aristocratic tone, everyone makes fun of her.

5.56NATO
06-23-2014, 02:05 PM
People keep getting elected who will give the country away will eventually come for the guns, and then it's on like donkey kong.

raxar
06-23-2014, 03:36 PM
Why yes, a poll about an election 2 years beforehand is incredibly valuable yahoo news.

was_peacemaker
06-23-2014, 04:41 PM
Hillary will win in 2016. The reasons are this. Gen-X, and Gen-Y are making up more and more of the voting population. Women, minorities, and the GLBT communities don't feel as if they have a voice in the GOP. Certain states that used to be swing states are becoming more predictably blue. The GOP has a weak field, and let's face it, a lot of voters would feel as if they were getting Bill Clinton back.

Now I am not going to vote for her, and it is hard to admit the facts. But Hillary fits the globalist agenda. She is the globalist first choice.

1 Patriot-of-many
06-23-2014, 05:17 PM
Hillary will win in 2016. The reasons are this. Gen-X, and Gen-Y are making up more and more of the voting population. Women, minorities, and the GLBT communities don't feel as if they have a voice in the GOP. Certain states that used to be swing states are becoming more predictably blue. The GOP has a weak field, and let's face it, a lot of voters would feel as if they were getting Bill Clinton back.

Now I am not going to vote for her, and it is hard to admit the facts. But Hillary fits the globalist agenda. She is the globalist first choice. You forgot all the illegal aliens voting too.

5.56NATO
06-23-2014, 05:20 PM
If the choice is between a rino and Ms Benghazi it won't make any diff who you vote for.

was_peacemaker
06-23-2014, 06:13 PM
You forgot all the illegal aliens voting too.

Oh yeah...that crowd overwhelming votes democrat.

was_peacemaker
06-23-2014, 06:14 PM
If the Hildebeast wins in 2016 it will be due to Fox news promoting her cottage cheese ass like they did last time. Not by saying she is the candidate of choice, but rather by speaking about her constantly. Using her controversial nature for a ratings increase.

Like Eddie Murphy as The Distinguished Gentleman running under the name of the dead Congressman Jefferson "Jeff" Johnson....Vote for Jeff Johnson, it's The Name You Know. The LI voters will follow like good sheep.

Good analogy.