PDA

View Full Version : wow, just found something!!

deth502
09-29-2010, 10:44 AM
i was just looking through the advritisers index on the shotgun news website looking for a specific ad when i came across a blast from the past.

im not going to do anything today. i need some time to compose myself, but i feel some very nasty emails coming on. if they dont make right their wrongs, which id bet dollars to donuts they dont, you can be sure that il will be posting on here, and on the 20 some odd other firearms forums im registered on, and any more i can find to join, my experiences over the last few years.

if the old database was here, id bump my "fuck *******" thread, but for now, im going to leave their name out of it untill i see if they make good on the 2000 rnds of ammo i paid them for that they never shipped in early 2006.

a-kmanator
09-29-2010, 11:17 AM
If you have been waiting since 2006 for a shipment I think It's safe to say you got boned on the deal,,,so.....Who was it?

O.S.O.K.
09-29-2010, 11:25 AM
Hmmm. They deserve to be outted regardless... IMHO. Did you pay for this and never receive? If so, I'd be blasting the crap out of em.

AKTexas
09-29-2010, 11:41 AM
I'd like to know who.

deth502
09-29-2010, 02:24 PM
i placed and paid for 2k rnds of wolf 62gn hp 223 (iirc, at the time, about $250-275 shipped). afterward, they told me it was on backorder and was expected to ship in 3 weeks.

3 weeks later, i received an email stating that it had not come in yet, and they were unsure when it would ship.

i waited about 3-4 weeks and asked them wtf was going on, no response. emailed them several times over the next 2-3 months, then they were "under construction" or "on vacation" or "out of the office" or some such shit "untill september" i still continued to email them about once a week through september, then after september, when they still didnt open , till after the NEXT september, when they still hadnt opened.

i had assumed they were out of business until just today. yesterday i was reading an old shotgun news with an ad in the back for some surpluss outlet with used gi cots for $40, i was going to pick one up for camping, but i dont have the ad today, so i looked in the links section at the shotgun news page, and ill be damned if i didnt see a link to their site there. clicked it and it worked.

ill wait till tomorrow so i calm down some so there will hopefully be a lot less "mother fuckers" and "cock suckers" in the correspondence, but we will see if ammunitionstore.com will do anything about it. but i will give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

i still have most of the emails saved in my account, btw, jic theyre needed.

aliceinchains
09-29-2010, 04:23 PM
They are still under the same name. So you have a shot at getting some resolution.

If the name was different then you would be SOL.

Penguin
09-29-2010, 05:02 PM
Good luck I hope you get your ammo. Something tells me thought they will blow you off.

deth502
09-29-2010, 06:38 PM
Good luck I hope you get your ammo. Something tells me thought they will blow you off.

thats what im thinking, but if so, i will do my best to make sure that anyone who has both a gun and the internet knows about it.

abpt1
09-29-2010, 07:08 PM
thats what im thinking, but if so, i will do my best to make sure that anyone who has both a gun and the internet knows about it.
tentatively waiting for an out come.

Blacksmith
09-29-2010, 07:53 PM
ammunitionstore.com

I had good luck with them in the past and even posted on the temp board? that they where back online.
But I did not realize anyone had a problem with them.
I hope you are able to get it worked out and I’m glad I ran across this thread. I don’t like to endorse companies that screw people.

AmmoStore
09-29-2010, 10:28 PM
I noticed you stated that in 2006 you paid for 2000 rounds of ammo and did not receive it.

We would like to make things right with you. As you know we went out of business during the time of your order. Any unfulfilled orders during that time would have been completely accidental. We are a small business and have a tight nit staff. We are honest and open with all of our customers. Ammunition is a unique product in that it's buyers are almost always people of integrity.

As far as I know you are the only one with your particular complaint and we will take it seriously. To help us figure it out please call 1-877-966-3720 and ask for Lou. Or send me an email to ammohelp@gmail.com and I will reply with my cell phone number so you can call me directly. Thank you.

deth502
09-29-2010, 10:56 PM
well, as surprised i was to find out they were actually back in business, im even more surprised to get a responce here.

my credit card statment for the purchase i would not know where to find since i have moved since then, but i may be able to find it if needed.

i have the last email responce i received, i will forward that to you, although its not too descriptive on the contents of the order, it does list an order number.

and i thought that the only gratification i would get was going to be venting some angry emails, this looks promising. i will keep this thread updated with how this turns out.

Guns Network Staff
09-29-2010, 11:10 PM
I am interested in knowing how this goes and yes I remember you posting this and can vouch for you posting back then. I remember as the thread was sucking bandwidth do to many people viewing this one thread. Thus the reason i know this thread well.

I am interested what Lou is going to do as well.

Guns Network Staff

Blacksmith
09-29-2010, 11:17 PM
I noticed you stated that in 2006 you paid for 2000 rounds of ammo and did not receive it.

We would like to make things right with you. As you know we went out of business during the time of your order. Any unfulfilled orders during that time would have been completely accidental. We are a small business and have a tight nit staff. We are honest and open with all of our customers. Ammunition is a unique product in that it's buyers are almost always people of integrity.

As far as I know you are the only one with your particular complaint and we will take it seriously. To help us figure it out please call 1-877-966-3720 and ask for Lou. Or send me an email to ammohelp@gmail.com and I will reply with my cell phone number so you can call me directly. Thank you.

Nice to see you are taking care of your customers. :thumbsup:
You always have some great and hard to find items and I always had great service with the many parts kits and other stuff I purchased from you . Your response here speaks highly for you.

O.S.O.K.
09-30-2010, 08:47 AM
I will say that I've been a customer of theirs and had perfectly satisfactory service.

Glad to see them post here. Hope it is resolved positively!

deth502
09-30-2010, 01:11 PM
things are currently looking very good on this.

very surprised, actually.

wont count my chickens before they hatch, but so for things are looking great.

will keep everyone updated.

deth502
09-30-2010, 02:23 PM
things are currently looking very good on this.

very surprised, actually.

wont count my chickens before they hatch, but so for things are looking great.

will keep everyone updated.

contacted lou first before posting, but here is the email i received today

Xxxx,
I've got (2) 1000 round cases of wolf 62gr 223 hp shipping out today to your
address. You will have a tracking number around 4:00pm. est. After shipping
cost this is a $453.00 value. Also if you would ever like to create a new
account let me know on this email and you will have a $20 store credit
waiting for you.
Sorry again for the mix up.
Thanks

AKTexas
09-30-2010, 04:37 PM
contacted lou first before posting, but here is the email i received today

Well looks like this is a win for you Deth.Let us know when it arrives so we can come shoot it up for you.:machinegun:

00RedZX-6R
09-30-2010, 05:13 PM
Now that is a good way to do buisness. Sucks it ever happened, but it is nice the made it right.

videodon
09-30-2010, 06:35 PM
...and they lived happily ever after...
(I smell sponsor)
hint.hint.
:)

deth502
10-07-2010, 11:26 AM
late at replying, as ive been sick all week, but around 1ish on monday, i was stirred off the couch by the sound of a deisel motor pulling up outside.

sure enough, it was the ups truck, ammunitionstore made good on it, finally.

i gotta give them an :thumbsup: as after all this time i never thought that i would see this resolved, but they made it quick and easy.

videodon
10-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Good deal!
Glad to see a business practicing
good business practices!
:)

Penguin
10-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Good deal glad to hear it worked out for you.