PDA

View Full Version : Cooking the last of my tenderloin.

Silentkilla01
07-08-2014, 10:41 PM
Oh shit next year needs to get here quick!!!!!! I'm almost outta deer meat!

Schuetzenman
07-09-2014, 05:52 AM
Eat slower. :D

deputyvaughn
07-09-2014, 08:29 AM
Got to learn to meter it out.....I've still got plenty. I know I shouldn't bragg...LOL Love a good deer sirloin or roast....mmmmmmmm.

Scott

Silentkilla01
07-09-2014, 08:46 AM
I've got one more roast and probably 10 packs of bacon burger. And then I'm completely out. Your close officer Vaughn. :thumbsup: maybe you can loan me some!!! Lmao just kidding. Deer seasons right around the corner again. Maybe I won't have to work out of town this year. Don't know. Anyway I've got a week worth of vacation put back just for that !

Adog
07-09-2014, 12:16 PM
I'm still doing good, got a few steaks left and a bunch of buger. Gonna set up the feeder and camera in a week or two, see what the new crop looks like.

Silentkilla01
07-09-2014, 01:02 PM
Heard that! Can't wait till the season opens. Going to try out my new Mathews adrenaline this year

FunkyPertwee
07-09-2014, 01:05 PM
I ain't never hunted nothing.

I'd like to get me a hog soon. In SC there is no season, no limit, and every type of firearm is legal to hunt with. I was thinking it would be a good opportunity to test some of my gear by going out with an AK or SKS and bagging one of them bad boys to put in the smoker.

Adog
07-09-2014, 01:38 PM
Heard that! Can't wait till the season opens. Going to try out my new Mathews adrenaline this year
Nice! Those are sweet looking bows. I'll be useing my Mission Craze for one more season, then it will be time to upgrade.

I'd like to get me a hog soon. In SC there is no season, no limit, and every type of firearm is legal to hunt with. I was thinking it would be a good opportunity to test some of my gear by going out with an AK or SKS and bagging one of them bad boys to put in the smoker.
Cool, hog hunting is a good place to start. There are no rules here in AR for hogs either, don't even need a licence and you can night hunt them too. I've never seen any around my place, but I know the are close.

Silentkilla01
07-09-2014, 03:24 PM

You talking some good eating! Man

Dan Morris
07-10-2014, 07:45 AM
Uze guys are lucky, my group saw NO deer r elk last season! Total zero.
Dan

Full Otto
07-27-2014, 01:13 PM
These two might be ready in a couple years

http://i62.tinypic.com/2vngpjs.jpg

They were out in the orchard last evening getting early falls
I could try and shooo them your way

Adog
07-27-2014, 03:49 PM
Those are good looking bucks, nice and fat. I always look forward to seeing the velvet pics this time of year, thanks for posting.

Silentkilla01
07-27-2014, 04:43 PM
Those are good looking bucks, nice and fat. I always look forward to seeing the velvet pics this time of year, thanks for posting.

Damn. I'm already getting buck fever...

Silentkilla01
07-27-2014, 05:59 PM
Littlest one I killed last year. Still got deer meat from him. 3202 LMAO!!!!