PDA

View Full Version : Question on the Quality of James River Arsenal Hungarian AKMS RIfles Sold by Atlantic Firearms.?

Hobe Sound AK
07-11-2014, 02:02 AM
I had wanted to get one of those excellent Polish AKMS Underfolder's built by the new Interarms however Atlantic ran out of them a Week before I could order one. I have noticed a new AKM Underfolder Rifle on their Website. It look's exactly like the old Pre-Ban Kassnar SA-85M Hungarian AKM Underfolder they sold in 1986. The Rifle look's great but I have question's on the Company! Is James River Arsenal a top Quality Company? Has someone here bought one? Did you like it? There are all these Companies poping up out of the Blue making AK's and M-16 Rifles. I don't want to buy one that is Junk. Please rsvp. Paul

Skip
07-11-2014, 05:56 AM
He and his coworkers are at the range almost every Sunday test firing firearms. I have seen his products and they are #1. I have even been to his plant on a tour.

Hobe Sound AK
07-11-2014, 07:26 AM
Thank you, would you say they are as well Made as the Pre-Ban Kassnar Hungarian SA-85M's were? I owned a Kassnar, I wish I still had it. it was my first AKMS Rifle, got it in May, 1987. So I can't go wrong with one hey? I need to get me another AK soon, my old Chinese Pre-Ban was wearing out. Thank's Paul

Skip
07-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Check out his Iraq AKs with teak wood stocks. These two are robustly constructed and have Arab markings. Great gift for Iraq veterans.

http://www.jamesriverarmory.com/

Hobe Sound AK
07-13-2014, 04:19 PM
Most surely good Quality, Would you rate the J.R.A. Hungarian Underfolder as good a quality as the Holy Grail of Pre-Ban AK Rifle's, the Hungarian SA-85M, or better? Paul

Skip
07-13-2014, 04:32 PM
This morning they test fired 3 underfolder without a burp.