PDA

View Full Version : Just re-upped

ready
07-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Box of Sucker Punches from Punch, some more Flor de las Antillas because they're one of my favorites. An Oliva sample pack, some Alec Bradleys, Cohiba Pequenos, Gran Habanos and I think that's it.

mrkalashnikov
07-13-2014, 08:27 AM
Box of Sucker Punches from Punch, some more Flor de las Antillas because they're one of my favorites. An Oliva sample pack, some Alec Bradleys, Cohiba Pequenos, Gran Habanos and I think that's it.

Nice, looks like you're "ready" now to smoke some good leaf. :cigarsmoking: :coffee:

ready
07-13-2014, 08:36 AM
Nice, looks like you're "ready" now to smoke some good leaf. :cigarsmoking: :coffee:

I plan on it. I'm excited to try some of the new ones. The only ones I've had before are the Flor de las Antillas, the Oliva O and the Oliva G.

TEN-32
07-13-2014, 09:04 AM
Nice stash there! Are those the "My Father"? Love those!

I just dropped an order for some Gurkha Titan XO. I know Gurkha has a spotty reputation but I was suckered in by a good deal and lots of good reviews. We'll see. They arrive tomorrow. I'll report.

ready
07-13-2014, 09:15 AM
Yes, they're "My Father's Cigars".

Let us know about the Ghurkas. I've had 2 kinds. 1 was excellent and the other wouldn't stay lit.

El Jefe
07-23-2014, 04:20 PM
Now that's a haul, son! :D

ready
07-23-2014, 04:36 PM
Yeah, a full humidor is a beautiful thing! I've only tried the cohibas so far. They don't taste like anything I've ever had before so it's hard for me to put my finger on exactly what they taste like but they're a nice, short smoke for when I walk the dogs.