PDA

View Full Version : Anti-tax, pro-gun? Then you are a 'terrorist'

Gunreference1
09-30-2010, 09:30 AM
September 29, 2010

Anti-tax, pro-gun? Then you are a 'terrorist'

by John Haughey

Don't like being taxed to pay for wasteful government programs? Want to ensure your Second Amendment rights aren't infringed upon? Willing to attend rallies to peacefully and legally demonstrate how important these issues are to you?

Then you -- yes, you! -- just might be a "terrorist."

According to bulletins issued to the Pennsylvania Office of Homeland Security in April and June by the Institute of Terrorism Research and Response, anti-tax and Second Amendment rallies staged in Harrisburg this year warranted "terrorism-alert" warnings.

To read the rest of the story click the link below.

http://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/gun-shots/2010/09/anti-tax-pro-gun-then-you-are-terrorist

Steve

El Jefe
09-30-2010, 03:19 PM
Geeze, that's out and out outrageous! So basically everyone other than Progressives and probably Union bosses, are terrorists and need watched by the Fed.

It's obviously past time to hit the reset button.

cciota
09-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Ahhh, so now my beliefs have propelled me from extremist to terrorist. Sounds like I'm moving up in the world but at least I'm in good company.

old Grump
09-30-2010, 04:32 PM
I was going to make a smart mouth comment but I'm not sure I want to make anymore lists. If it makes them feel better I will admit that by their standards I am a terrorist and it didn't cost them $103,000 to find out.

awp101
09-30-2010, 06:04 PM
I didn't follow the link, but it sounds like the story from a couple of weeks back about the same bunch also watching anti-war protesters.

Basically, "someone" in PA decided to contract with a "security company" to meet some kind of Fed regs to get DHS funds as I understand it.

The PA governor (IIRC) gave lots of mea culpas and claimed plausible deniability FWIW...

HDR
10-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Geeze, that's out and out outrageous! So basically everyone other than Progressives and probably Union bosses, are terrorists and need watched by the Fed.

A lot of rich liberals and progressives retain professional armed protection. Rosanne Barr is quite anti-gun and pays for armed bodyguards.

Marie Antoinette said if they are hungry let them eat cake. I guess Rosanne's message is if you need protection; hire a body guard.