PDA

View Full Version : Went to see Ted Nugent in concert.

Altarboy
07-17-2010, 07:37 PM
It was my son's first concert and Uncle Ted didn't let us down. It was him and drummer Mick Brown and bassist Greg Smith and after about ten songs he brought out Derrick St.Holmes. I was a little worried that the years might have dampened his attitude or lessoned his guitar prowess or volume. Nope. It was a loud and tight show and the crowd was totally into it. If he comes near your town, go see him.

El Jefe
07-17-2010, 07:46 PM
I saw Nugent at Arrowhead stadium........................................... ..in 1980. Lol.

Zoff12
07-17-2010, 07:57 PM
Saw him years ago... back during Gulf War I. A target of Saddam was on the stage and he fired an arrow into it. Crowdwent wild! Awesome!

ksuguy
07-17-2010, 08:41 PM
I think he is supposed to play near here soon if he hasn't already. Not sure if ill go though. He's a world class guitar palyer and I appreciate his love of the 2nd amendment, but I'm just not a huge fan.

I did see Weird Al Yankovic a few days ago. It was absolutely awesome. He always puts on a good show.

JVD
07-17-2010, 08:50 PM
The Nuge is playing the Waukesha County Fair this Thursday. I probably will have to work on Friday so I dunno if I can make it haha.

Draco
07-17-2010, 10:12 PM
I found out about the Nuge in Nashville after I already had tickets fo the Scorpions, on the same night down in Atlanta. No regrets the Scorpions were awesome...

O.S.O.K.
07-17-2010, 10:29 PM
I saw him in San Antonio at a tea party with Glenn Beck - Ted is the man!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEVWz53-dCo

JTHunter
07-17-2010, 10:42 PM
Saw him when he was at the NRA annual meeting in St. Louis in 2007. What a character!

Full Otto
07-17-2010, 10:44 PM
He's within range here Tuesday. My sister's working on tickets for us.

Paladin
07-17-2010, 10:44 PM
Hopefully Ted will be the first president of the New Republic of Texas after Texas secedes. Which will no doubt trigger another War of Northern Aggression...

a-kmanator
07-20-2010, 08:22 AM
I saw him a few weeks ago at Penn's Peak in Jim Thorpe PA.A very small venue and got about 15 feet from Sweaty Teddy.I waited out back by his tour bus for over 90 minutes for him to appear so I can get the Butt stock autographed that my wife smuggled in for me but he was prolly already on the bus watching us idiots waiting for him....kman
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r35/a-kmanator/P1000296.jpg

crapshoot
07-20-2010, 08:40 AM
Hopefully Ted will be the first president of the New Republic of Texas after Texas secedes. Which will no doubt trigger another War of Northern Aggression...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::bj2:

Mark Ducati
07-20-2010, 09:31 AM
Being from Michigan, I met the Nuge once and shook hands... he was a keynote speaker at a continuing dental class at the Ramada Inn in Flint... Nice guy, but he's out there... not talking about gun rights, we're all on the same page there... he states the only meat they eat are the animals he and the family actually kills. You won't see him eating a hot dog at the fair or a burger from McDonald's.