PDA

View Full Version : Cops Guns Down Unarmed White Boy In Salt Lake City, Mainstream Media Goes Silent

5.56NATO
08-21-2014, 08:51 AM
This is very similar to what happened in Ferguson Mo.

Dillon Taylor, 20 from Salt lake City, was leaving a 7 eleven store around 7 pm when police received a call about a man with a gun. Upon responding to 7 eleven they saw Dillian leaving the store and ordered him to lay down on the ground. Dillon had his ear phones in and did not hear what the cops said. When Dillon grab his pants to pull them up the cops opened fire.

Dillon was pronounce dead at the scene.

“It came in as a 911 call that there was a man with a gun,” said South Salt Lake Police Sgt. Darrin Sweeten. “He was verbally challenged and ultimately was shot.”

Sweeten would not release any more details of the incident.

It has been rumored that the Cops were not White cops. If true you have exactly the same situation as in Ferguson Mo, except the cops were not white and the victim was white. Where’s the outrage over this incident?
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/08/cops-guns-down-unarmed-white-boy-in-salt-lake-city-mainstream-media-goes-silent-kutv-video-3014906.html

alismith
08-21-2014, 09:04 AM
Three things:

Moral of story: Learn how to wear a belt.

And, this is not newsworthy as Whites don't riot over things like this.

Unlike Saint Michael, in Ferguson, Dillon wasn't going to be a world-famous brain surgeon physicist going to work for NASA's Goddard Space/Neurology Center and become a Big Brother to 1,000 homeless Black kids.

Dillon was just a White kid and deserved what he got, unarmed or not.

5.56NATO
08-21-2014, 09:09 AM
Sometimes bein a wigga comes at a high price, yo.

CigarGuy
08-21-2014, 09:27 AM
Shoot. You don't think he was a Mormon, do you? They be bad when pissed off......;)

1 Patriot-of-many
08-22-2014, 02:17 AM
Difference is the white boy was completely innocent and the poor black 18 year old "kid" robbed, assaulted and attempted to take a cops weapon. The cops that shot the white kid SHOULD be prosecuted.

Oswald Bastable
08-22-2014, 02:22 AM
It doesn't fit the "whites are evil racists" narrative, thus it doesn't matter...

ready
08-22-2014, 03:24 AM
He was probably walking around hiking his pants up and someone mistook it for a gun in his waist. Call came out as a "man with a gun". They roll up and challenge him at gunpoint and because he doesn't hear them he grabs towards the front of his waistband and yanks upwards to pull his pants up. Or maybe he pulled out his phone to turn the music off. I don't know and he can't tell us. There's a very small window between acting prematurely and being dead. It's a shitty spot to be in. Not saying the kid deserved to die for wearing headphones and having bad fashion sense but I can see how it happened.

Oswald Bastable
08-22-2014, 03:52 AM
He was probably walking around hiking his pants up and someone mistook it for a gun in his waist. Call came out as a "man with a gun". They roll up and challenge him at gunpoint and because he doesn't hear them he grabs towards the front of his waistband and yanks upwards to pull his pants up. Or maybe he pulled out his phone to turn the music off. I don't know and he can't tell us. There's a very small window between acting prematurely and being dead. It's a shitty spot to be in. Not saying the kid deserved to die for wearing headphones and having bad fashion sense but I can see how it happened.

So you're not going to riot and burn down your neighborhood because of it?

El Jefe
08-22-2014, 06:05 AM
How stoned was this guy? I mean you have cops pointing guns at you and you can't be bothered to ditch the tunes?

1 Patriot-of-many
08-22-2014, 06:16 AM
How stoned was this guy? I mean you have cops pointing guns at you and you can't be bothered to ditch the tunes? Situational awareness. I see it everyday with people driving with their phone to their ear.

El Jefe
08-22-2014, 06:32 AM
Situational awareness. I see it everyday with people driving with their phone to their ear.

Exactly right.

The wife and I were out and about yesterday during the lunch hour. We were stopped at a light and some young guy (25?) in a Mitsubishi Eclipse comes around the corner in front of us almost sideways due to his rate of speed with one hand on the wheel and his phone up to his head. An accident waiting to happen, hopefully he doesn't take out a van full of kids with his stupidity.

5.56NATO
08-22-2014, 08:52 AM
Imagine if there were some officers, some non caucasian officers, just looking for a reason to off a lil wigga boy.

FunkyPertwee
08-22-2014, 09:43 AM
Imagine if there were some officers, some non caucasian officers, just looking for a reason to off a lil wigga boy.

RIOT!!

No Justice No Peace!

5.56NATO
08-22-2014, 10:00 AM
HAHA!
YES!
Burn your own neighborhood down!
This is both productive and rational!