PDA

View Full Version : So Obama sent more White House officials to Brown's Funeral than British PM Margaret Thatcher's

tank_monkey
08-26-2014, 02:30 AM
Disgusting.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/25/more-white-house-officials-at-michael-browns-funeral-than-thatchers/

He sure has alienated most of our ALLIES in the world. He completely dissed the British. Obama is a total disaster. (yeah I know, speaking to the choir) :D

Kadmos
08-26-2014, 02:51 AM
The White House also came under criticism recently when Obama did not attend the funeral for Maj. Gen. Harold Greene,

Yep, by Fox news, who apparently now is the funeral snubbing police.

Sorry, but bitching about who "snubbed" who's funeral is in itself more disgusting than a persons non-attendance. The day is about the person who died, not the guest list.

I've been to 3 funerals where I looked someone in the eye and said "Today isn't about you."

Oswald Bastable
08-26-2014, 03:29 AM
Too bad Thatcher wasn't black...

Oswald Bastable
08-26-2014, 03:30 AM
I've been to 3 funerals where I looked someone in the eye and said "Today isn't about you."

As I recall, your people once looked at a guy on a cross and said:"Today isn't about you."

ltorlo64
08-26-2014, 04:29 AM
Considering Prime Minister Thatcher was a criminal and a bully while Michael Brown was an upstanding citizen and hero, it only makes sense to attend his funeral over hers.

stevelyn
08-26-2014, 06:19 AM
On the bright side, at least he or his fellow travelers didn't disgrace Thatcher's memory by showing up.

El Jefe
08-26-2014, 08:14 AM

Sorry, but bitching about who "snubbed" who's funeral is in itself more disgusting than a persons non-attendance. The day is about the person who died, not the guest list.

As predictable as a calendar. #lockstep.

N/A
08-26-2014, 08:41 AM

This time it is not about you either, Kadmos. We are talking about the people who are suppose to represent our nation, and all we have is a carpetbagger in office. Geeze.

5.56NATO
08-26-2014, 09:31 AM
Considering Prime Minister Thatcher was a criminal and a bully while Michael Brown was an upstanding citizen and hero, it only makes sense to attend his funeral over hers.

trudat yo fo shizzle

El Jefe
08-26-2014, 10:21 AM
This time it is not about you either, Kadmos. We are talking about the people who are suppose to represent our nation, and all we have is a carpetbagger in office. Geeze.

Who along with his AG, is obsessed with race and is a blatant racist. The only time Obama takes notice is if the situation is affecting blacks or muslims. Whitey, as usual, is on his own.

Cypher
08-26-2014, 01:09 PM
Kind of amazing when you think about it. Hasn't it been determined that this is about what happened?

1. Unknown to the police Brown robs a store, choking the clerk
2. Brown stands in street blocking traffic for no reason
3. Darren pulls up and tells him to get out of the street
4. Brown attacks Darren in his car hitting him several times and attempting to take his gun, Darren gets off a shot that hits nothing
5. Brown takes off running and Darren gets out to chase him
6. Brown turns around and charges at Darren
7. Darren shoots Brown dead....

If this same scenario happened with any mix and match of race and color the end results would have been the same. I guess we should not be surprised that the obama house sends criminals to a criminals funeral.

tank_monkey
08-26-2014, 01:42 PM
Apparently NO ONE from the White House went to Foley's (The American who was beheaded by ISIS) funeral EITHER.

Oh, and of course.... :D
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r84/Coolweather762/Test%20of%20Public%20Viewing%20Folder/fuck_you_zps6c4fa333.jpg

El Jefe
08-26-2014, 01:43 PM
Apparently NO ONE from the White House went to Foley's (The American who was beheaded by ISIS) funeral EITHER.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r84/Coolweather762/Test%20of%20Public%20Viewing%20Folder/fuck_you_zps6c4fa333.jpg

:laughingtohard:

FunkyPertwee
08-26-2014, 01:44 PM

:lool:

El Jefe
08-26-2014, 01:45 PM
Kind of amazing when you think about it. Hasn't it been determined that this is about what happened?

1. Unknown to the police Brown robs a store, choking the clerk
2. Brown stands in street blocking traffic for no reason
3. Darren pulls up and tells him to get out of the street
4. Brown attacks Darren in his car hitting him several times and attempting to take his gun, Darren gets off a shot that hits nothing
5. Brown takes off running and Darren gets out to chase him
6. Brown turns around and charges at Darren
7. Darren shoots Brown dead....

If this same scenario happened with any mix and match of race and color the end results would have been the same. I guess we should not be surprised that the obama house sends criminals to a criminals funeral.

If you read whats out there, yes, it looks like this was exactly the way this deal went down.

El Jefe
08-26-2014, 01:46 PM
:lool:

Man, I could see this getting used a bunch around here. ;)

miketx
08-26-2014, 01:48 PM

tank_monkey
08-26-2014, 01:50 PM
Man, I could see this getting used a bunch around here. ;)

El Jefe?! Where have YOU been? hahaha I have a literal LIBRARY of these! :D

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r84/Coolweather762/Test%20of%20Public%20Viewing%20Folder/fuck-you_zps5e64e5af.gif
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r84/Coolweather762/Test%20of%20Public%20Viewing%20Folder/fuck-you-135_zps270e7962.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r84/Coolweather762/Test%20of%20Public%20Viewing%20Folder/fuck-you_zps1081cb35.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r84/Coolweather762/Test%20of%20Public%20Viewing%20Folder/horses-ass_zps0dbedcec.jpg

Kadmos
08-26-2014, 02:00 PM

This is what I'm talking about...it's just an excuse to be angry or snide about someone.

The funeral is about the deceased, not who attends. The only funeral a person is required to go to is their own.

One should try to make it to family member's funerals. But to talk shit about someone for not attending someone's funeral is disrespectful to the person who died and their family.

The etiquette on this is simple, if you receive an invitation, it is polite to send your personal condolences. If you did not receive an invitation and this person was dear to you, then it is polite to send your condolences. If you did not receive an invitation but the obituary gave the time and place of the funeral, and you wish to attend, then it's ok to attend so long as you see no reason why your attendance would not upset the family, but obviously you are under no obligation to attend.

Edit: Obviously I'm not directing this to Tank, as he has me on ignore....

It is a bit odd that he spent the time and energy making up pictures with my name on them though...

Krupski
08-26-2014, 02:11 PM
This is what I'm talking about...it's just an excuse to be angry or snide about someone.

OK, now I know you aren't stupid. You surely know what the main point here is... yes?

We're not talking about family funerals or "funeral etiquette". We are talking about how THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES responds to (and by implication cares about) the deaths and/or funerals of various people.

When 0bama send three Whitehouse delegates to the funeral of a two-bit thug with a prior criminal record, but can't be bothered to do the same for a former head of state, what does that tell you about 0bama?

What does that tell the whole world about the USA (not to mention what it says about a population who could VOTE FOR such a person as 0bama)?

miketx
08-26-2014, 02:13 PM
OK, now I know you aren't stupid. You surely know what the main point here is... yes?

We're not talking about family funerals or "funeral etiquette". We are talking about how THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES responds to (and by implication cares about) the deaths and/or funerals of various people.

When 0bama send three Whitehouse delegates to the funeral of a two-bit thug with a prior criminal record, but can't be bothered to do the same for a former head of state, what does that tell you about 0bama?

What does that tell the whole world about the USA (not to mention what it says about a population who could VOTE FOR such a person as 0bama)?

Roger, he knows this, he is simply spinning the elite leftist communist position, like always.

El Jefe
08-26-2014, 02:14 PM
http://s29.postimg.org/6wddk13qv/leave_barak_alone.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

miketx
08-26-2014, 02:15 PM
Get these asap.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/MikeTx/bs.jpg

Kadmos
08-26-2014, 03:00 PM

First it's disingenuous to say he sent not "Whitehouse delegates". The U.S. delegation to Margaret Thatcher's funeral included former U.S. Secretaries of State George Shultz and James Baker, U.S. Embassy London Chargé d'Affaires Barbara Stephenson, and U.S. Ambassador to the United Kingdom Louis Susman. A few Congress members also chose to attend.

A perfectly average delegation to a former foreign countries leader's funeral. Actually, sending two former Secretaries of State who she had worked with should have been seen as a sign of high regard.

As for Brown, it's obvious that the attendance is a sign of recognition to the community that the government cares. Which should be seen as a nice gesture, and perhaps slightly pandering. Which is understandable considering the situation, the idea behind it of course being that the recognition will help to calm things down.

As to whether or not "he cares"...we the people here are experiencing a bit of civil unrest, so yes I seriously hope he cares! That shouldn't matter anything to do with race. Civil unrest, natural disaster...yes we expect to know that the government, right up to the white house, is aware of, and trying to help.

He's not sending people because some random thug got shot, he's sending people because of the fallout that has happened.

Krupski
08-26-2014, 03:33 PM
He's not sending people because some random thug got shot, he's sending people because of the fallout that has happened.

So 0bama is going to send people to every funeral from now on, or only to black funerals? Since there's not likely to be "fallout" when a white criminal dies....

Kadmos
08-26-2014, 03:51 PM
So 0bama is going to send people to every funeral from now on, or only to black funerals? Since there's not likely to be "fallout" when a white criminal dies....

Do you think there will be mass protests at every funeral from now on?

No, like I said, the government isn't sending someone out because of the kid, but because of the reaction over what happened with the kid.

El Jefe
08-26-2014, 04:20 PM

No, like I said, the government isn't sending someone out because of the kid, but because of the reaction over what happened with the kid.

It be pathetic Democratic party pandering, yo!

Same as it ever was.

l921428x
08-26-2014, 10:59 PM
as CnC of the armed forces of these United States, I personally find it very disturbing that a very high ranking member of the admin. was not at the Generals funeral.
this was/is a major slap in the face of our men and women that serve in our military.

Kadmos
08-27-2014, 12:55 AM
as CnC of the armed forces of these United States, I personally find it very disturbing that a very high ranking member of the admin. was not at the Generals funeral.
this was/is a major slap in the face of our men and women that serve in our military.

Not counting U.S. Army Chief of Staff Gen. Ray Odierno who handed out the flags, or the Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel who were of course sent to the general's funeral.

The latter of course being the 3rd highest ranking member of the President's cabinet and the logical choice to be sent to a military funeral...

http://www.stripes.com/maj-gen-harold-greene-receives-full-burial-honors-at-arlington-1.298353

l921428x
08-27-2014, 01:29 AM
Hagel attended the chapel service not the funeral and of course you would expect the U.S. Army Chief of Staff to be there.

Krupski
08-27-2014, 07:28 AM

So then 0bama will only attend the funerals of rioters or other "fallout generators"?

Still not making sense to me Kad.

Krupski
08-27-2014, 07:29 AM

Merely HAVING Zero as their CnC (isn't that CiC?) anyway merely having Zero as their commander is an insult to every soldier, both serving and retired.

El Jefe
08-27-2014, 09:05 AM

What he should do is tell that community to get its shit together. Quit having most of your kids out of wedlock. Instil respect for education, stamp out this "good grades is bein white" nonsense. On and on and on..... But he won't, he and his ilk like the way things are now, as do you.

l921428x
08-27-2014, 10:55 PM
Merely HAVING Zero as their CnC (isn't that CiC?) anyway merely having Zero as their commander is an insult to every soldier, both serving and retired.

maybe, but he is a tool.

Kadmos
08-28-2014, 12:13 AM
What he should do is tell that community to get its shit together. Quit having most of your kids out of wedlock. Instil respect for education, stamp out this "good grades is bein white" nonsense. On and on and on..... But he won't, he and his ilk like the way things are now, as do you.

It's what, a 2 hour drive for you...why not go tell them yourself?

So then 0bama will only attend the funerals of rioters or other "fallout generators"?

Still not making sense to me Kad.

Obama wasn't attending. But when there is a serious domestic situation, yes I think it's a good idea for the president to at least send someone to show the situation is on the government's radar at the highest levels.

5.56NATO
08-28-2014, 07:32 AM
in summary;
http://promisesofcoffee.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/969431_334665610008323_417097556_n.jpg

El Jefe
08-28-2014, 08:37 AM
It's what, a 2 hour drive for you...why not go tell them yourself?

Obama wasn't attending. But when there is a serious domestic situation, yes I think it's a good idea for the president to at least send someone to show the situation is on the government's radar at the highest levels.

Far better to just nuke the entire shithole from space.

So tell us, what's the difference between these hoodrats and the militia members that showed up at Bundy's ranch?