PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call-Sound Off

TEN-32
08-29-2014, 09:18 AM
Chime in here if you are still on board. With all this ridiculous talk of banning members I have no idea which of our friends are still here or not.

I had a great day yesterday. MrKalashnikov and I went shooting and had a cigar. He brought his most beautiful M1 carbine, VEPR 54r, Armalite AR15 and some handguns. I just brought my VEPR 5.56 and Kahr 9mm. We rang some steel plates, smoked a stogie and afterward stopped for a nice burger at a local joint near my house. Thanks again Matt for making the drive. Sorry, no pics because I didn't think to take any.

recon
08-29-2014, 10:13 AM
I'm still here! What did I miss? Banning again?

ready
08-29-2014, 10:17 AM
Don't worry, if I get banned I'll just come back as a lefty troll. Apparently, they're immune to being banned.

P.S. Since this is the humidor, the Punch "Sucker Punch" is a pretty good stick. I've had the chance to smoke a few since I received my last order.

recon
08-29-2014, 10:20 AM
This weekend is steaks,cigars and beer! Perfect!

CigarGuy
08-29-2014, 10:34 AM
I'm still here. Smokin' and drinkin' and shootin'!

TEN-32
08-29-2014, 10:37 AM
Don't worry, if I get banned I'll just come back as a lefty troll. Apparently, they're immune to being banned.

P.S. Since this is the humidor, the Punch "Sucker Punch" is a pretty good stick. I've had the chance to smoke a few since I received my last order.

I'm nearing the end of a Punch order. I have thoroughly enjoyed them. Never tried the "Sucker Punch", mine are Rothschild double maduros.

TEN-32
08-29-2014, 10:38 AM
This weekend is steaks,cigars and beer! Perfect!

I'm still here. Smokin' and drinkin' and shootin'!

Excellent. Cheers gents! :martinismiley:

mrkalashnikov
08-29-2014, 11:09 AM
For my own part, I am getting ready to embark on a 4-day Labor Day weekend spree of cigar smoking, drinking, BBQing, & getting together w/ my kids & their significant others. The countdown clock is ticking.....

Punch cigars are damn good imho, tho for some reason the stogie emporiums in my AO haven't been stocking them as of late. :(

Yep, Ten & myself went to his little private range in the woods yesterday & excersized our 2nd Amendment Rights to the nth degree. :handgun::wildshooter::wild-mg::fighter2:

A good day amigo, we'll have to do it again some time. :cool:

Hope all you other guys have a great Labor Day holiday!

El Jefe
08-29-2014, 03:25 PM
I'm still here, at least for the moment. :sleep:

Sorry, about yesterday Stan, I got sidetracked.

But, I did just pour a glass of Makers 46 in your honor, brother. :)

About to light up a RASS to go with it. Damn these things have gotten good with about 18 months of humidor time.

El Jefe
08-29-2014, 03:26 PM

Thumb sucking bed wetters are the new black. ;)

recon
08-29-2014, 03:54 PM
I'm still here, at least for the moment. :sleep:

Sorry, about yesterday Stan, I got sidetracked.

But, I did just pour a glass of Makers 46 in your honor, brother. :)

About to light up a RASS to go with it. Damn these things have gotten good with about 18 months of humidor time.

Did we miss something here?

ltorlo64
08-29-2014, 04:04 PM
I am still here, been traveling a bit for work which makes it hard to get on the board.

Sounds like you and Mr.K had a great time. I need to take my M1 Carbine (and my M1 for that matter!) out for a little attention. It is a great shooting little rifle.

No big plans for this weekend. Had a medical procedure today that I am resting up from. Maybe go into DC and see a museum, nothing concrete though.

El Jefe
08-29-2014, 04:08 PM
Did we miss something here?

Meh, bro, go talk to Roger. :)

ready
08-29-2014, 04:25 PM
Thumb sucking bed wetters are the new black. ;)

They remind me of my little brother when we were growing up. He would mess with me all day long. I would tell my parents to make him leave me alone. They wouldn't. After hours of torment I would eventually punch him in the face. Somehow it was always my fault. :oh:

TEN-32
08-29-2014, 05:29 PM
I am still here, been traveling a bit for work which makes it hard to get on the board.

Sounds like you and Mr.K had a great time. I need to take my M1 Carbine (and my M1 for that matter!) out for a little attention. It is a great shooting little rifle.

No big plans for this weekend. Had a medical procedure today that I am resting up from. Maybe go into DC and see a museum, nothing concrete though.

Sounds nice. Hope it was nothing serious. Speedy recovery bro.

ltorlo64
08-29-2014, 07:36 PM
Sounds nice. Hope it was nothing serious. Speedy recovery bro.

Thanks. The procedure went well just have to wait about a week for the results. The procedure required me to be sedated for awhile, hence the taking it easy the rest of the day. Nothing serious though.

recon
08-29-2014, 10:43 PM
Meh, bro, go talk to Roger. :)

I'll do that.