PDA

View Full Version : FBI National Domestic Threat Assessment omits Islamic terrorism

5.56NATO
08-29-2014, 09:25 PM
According to the FBI, there are “eight types of domestic extremist movements—none motivated by radical Islam. They include anti-government militia groups and white supremacy extremists, along with ‘sovereign citizen’ nationalists, and anarchists. Other domestic threat groups outlined by the FBI assessment include violent animal rights and environmentalist extremists, black separatists, anti- and pro-abortion activists, and Puerto Rican nationalists.” Jihad? What’s that? Oh, the interior spiritual struggle for self-improvement? What does that have to do with terrorism?

This is the willful ignorance that, as I show in my book Arab Winter Comes to America, led directly to the Fort Hood and Boston Marathon jihad massacres.

“FBI National Domestic Threat Assessment Omits Islamist Terrorism,” by Bill Gertz, Washington Free Beacon, August 29, 2014:
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/08/fbi-national-domestic-threat-assessment-omits-islamic-terrorism

Krupski
08-29-2014, 09:52 PM
According to the FBI, there are “eight types of domestic extremist movements—none motivated by radical Islam. They include anti-government militia groups and white supremacy extremists, along with ‘sovereign citizen’ nationalists, and anarchists. Other domestic threat groups outlined by the FBI assessment include violent animal rights and environmentalist extremists, black separatists, anti- and pro-abortion activists, and Puerto Rican nationalists.” Jihad? What’s that? Oh, the interior spiritual struggle for self-improvement? What does that have to do with terrorism?

This is the willful ignorance that, as I show in my book Arab Winter Comes to America, led directly to the Fort Hood and Boston Marathon jihad massacres.

“FBI National Domestic Threat Assessment Omits Islamist Terrorism,” by Bill Gertz, Washington Free Beacon, August 29, 2014:
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/08/fbi-national-domestic-threat-assessment-omits-islamic-terrorism

It's beginning to look like the American people will have to clean up the muslim mess themselves. Which I guess is a good thing. At least then it won't get f--ked up with political correctness.

1 Patriot-of-many
08-30-2014, 01:50 AM
This is what happens when islamists are installed in the highest levels of our gov't.

alismith
08-30-2014, 10:10 AM
I guess the FBI believes Islam is the religion of peace....they're sure acting that way.

Kadmos
08-30-2014, 10:37 AM
I'm guessing they define Islamic terrorism under international, rather than domestic.

Probably because most of the funding, ideas, and terrorists come from somewhere else.

Islamic terrorism is more of a global thing, not so "homegrown".

Kinda like cars, even though some Toyota's are made here, they are still considered "imports".

5.56NATO
08-30-2014, 11:35 AM
I'm guessing the jihadist in chief is levying war against the United States by doing nothing to stop isis or any other takeover by the mobros, and this fbi list shows that the jihadist in chief directs his forces away from his fellow domestic enemies, just like he called the Hassan Nidal islamic terror attack "workplace violence" rather than what it is, islamic.

alismith
08-30-2014, 08:27 PM
I'm guessing the jihadist in chief is levying war against the United States by doing nothing to stop isis or any other takeover by the mobros, and this fbi list shows that the jihadist in chief directs his forces away from his fellow domestic enemies, just like he called the Hassan Nidal islamic terror attack "workplace violence" rather than what it is, islamic.

Yeah, the authors of the 911 attack, the Ft. Hood shooter, and Boston bombers were "international," all right. Nothing to worry about on the home front.

JTHunter
08-30-2014, 10:37 PM
Considering two people from the same area have gone and joined ISIS and one blew himself up, how does the FBI look at that?

alismith
08-30-2014, 10:58 PM
Considering two people from the same area have gone and joined ISIS and one blew himself up, how does the FBI look at that?

Suicide? :think:

5.56NATO
08-31-2014, 11:37 AM
My bet is on "vacationing".

5.56NATO
09-02-2014, 10:15 AM
The FBI’s Islamic Terrorism Denial
"The Washington Free Beacon revealed Friday that “the FBI’s most recent national threat assessment for domestic terrorism makes no reference to Islamist terror threats, despite last year’s Boston Marathon bombing and the 2009 Fort Hood shooting—both carried out by radical Muslim Americans.” Instead, the threat assessment focused on eight types of groups: “anti-government militia groups and white supremacy extremists, along with ‘sovereign citizen’ nationalists, and anarchists,” along with “violent animal rights and environmentalist extremists, black separatists, anti- and pro-abortion activists, and Puerto Rican nationalists.”

The FBI focus on “anti-government militia groups and white supremacy extremists, along with ‘sovereign citizen’ nationalists, and anarchists” is ominous, for while there are indeed such people, the Obama Administration has already shown a disturbing tendency to lump all of its opponents into such categories, with scant concern for accuracy, and to be willing to use the IRS and the courts effectively to criminalize opposition to its agenda. Some such groups may indeed be violent and dangerous, but they’re nothing compared to the global character of jihad"

"Two years before the Boston bombing, Russian intelligence agents told the FBI that Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a “follower of radical Islam” and a “strong believer” who had tried to join “underground groups” in Dagestan. That is tantamount to saying that Tsarnaev was an Islamic jihadist, which should have been enough for the FBI to keep him under constant or at least regular surveillance. It did not – and not coincidentally, right around the time the Russians gave the feds this information, the Obama administration (under pressure from Muslim groups with links to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood) mandated the scrubbing of counter-terror training materials of all mention of Islam and jihad (and the dismissal of FBI trainers who spoke about the motives and goals of jihad terrorists, including me).

Agents who still knew how to evaluate the Russian intel were probably afraid that to do so, in the prevailing politically correct climate, would have been career suicide. In any case, after a cursory investigation, Tamerlan Tsarnarev slipped off the FBI radar screen, and didn’t even catch their attention when three Jews who were close acquaintances of his were found with their throats slit. It would have been “Islamophobic” for the FBI to note the Qur’an’s virulent anti-Semitism (amid much vituperation, it designates Jews as the worst enemies of the Muslims (5:82)) and to consider the possibility that the devout Tsarnaev could be worth questioning about the murders."
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/robert-spencer/the-fbis-islamic-terrorism-denial/

5.56NATO
09-06-2014, 11:12 AM
Proof! FBI Says Americans More Dangerous Than ISIS Invasion

Feds ignore man screaming "ISIS is here!" at community meeting
Exclusive photographs provided to Infowars from a local business owner show an FBI power point presentation placing “homegrown” groups at the top of the agency’s terror watch list.

According to the business owner, the FBI agent, referred to as Special Agent Johnson, completely glossed over the looming ISIS threat to instead focus on American citizens.

Shockingly, as Agent Johnson broke for questions, a man in the crowd know as Mohammad reportedly began screaming that ISIS had already arrived in the United States:
http://www.infowars.com/proof-fbi-says-americans-more-dangerous-than-isis-invasion/

bonus fed success footage;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BZVMNV4ycs&feature=player_embedded

5.56NATO
09-06-2014, 11:14 AM
The “ISIS Bucket” Obama Challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62n5I80KxWM&feature=player_embedded