PDA

View Full Version : US Signs Agreement with Mexico to Protect Mexican Workers--Including Illegals

5.56NATO
09-05-2014, 08:42 AM
CNSNews.com) – At a signing ceremony on Friday, the U.S. government, through the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Mexican government to allow Mexican Nationals – regardless of immigration status – to “exercise their workplace rights.”
The MOU is consistent with the “core mission of this commission,” Mexican Ambassador to the United States Eduardo Medina Mora Icaza said, adding “that regardless of national origin or immigration status all workers have rights and there are processes to safeguard them.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/us-signs-agreement-mexico-protect-mexican-workers-including-illegals

Meanwhile....

Hearing for Marine jailed in Mexico to feature surveillance video
Next week’s court appearance by a U.S. Marine imprisoned in Mexico could turn into a video viewing marathon.

Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, who has been held since March 31, when he says he mistakenly crossed into Mexico with three legally-purchased and registered guns in his truck, will be in a Tijuana courtroom on Tuesday, where a judge, prosecutors and his lawyer will view surveillance video made at the border the night he was arrested.

With 90-minute footage from 18 different cameras in evidence, the session could prove lengthy, Tahmooressi’s attorney, Fernando Benitez, told Fox News. What has Benitez most curious is the fact that Mexican Customs officials dragged their feet in turning over the video, to the point that Judge Victor Octavio Luna Escobedo had to order them to comply.

“He set forth an order whereby basically he told Customs, ‘I’m not asking.I’m telling you to deliver the tapes,’” Benitez told Fox.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/04/hearing-for-marine-jailed-in-mexico-to-feature-surveillence-video/

L1A1Rocker
09-05-2014, 10:53 AM
Arn't treaties supposed to be ratified by the Senate?

Krupski
09-05-2014, 11:52 AM
....allow Mexican Nationals – regardless of immigration status – to “exercise their workplace rights.”...

Where do foreign citizens who are not American citizens have any "workplace rights" in this Country?

Why does everyone have "rights" except law abiding Americans?

El Jefe
09-05-2014, 12:59 PM
Where do foreign citizens who are not American citizens have any "workplace rights" in this Country?

Why does everyone have "rights" except law abiding Americans?

Because................Democrats.

Altarboy
09-05-2014, 09:31 PM
I think it helps if you simply accept that your country is gone and the replacement country is still above average.

tank_monkey
09-05-2014, 11:12 PM
Because................Democrats.

You hit the nail on the head. republican Pols can be stupid too, but they're manageable because they can still be influenced by the NON crazy portion of the population. The DEMS have gone so far over the edge, that they have to create entire cottage industries on the internet to LIE and provide false information to their legions of followers. Liberalism is a religion, a fanatical one and one that doesn't tolerate dissenters. And the Democratic Party have gone hook line and sinker to the LEFTWING gates of hell.

imanaknut
09-06-2014, 12:12 AM
Thanks to ISIS/ISIL I can honestly say I have found one good thing about democrats. They don't cut your head off if you disagree with them.

L1A1Rocker
09-06-2014, 12:51 AM
Thanks to ISIS/ISIL I can honestly say I have found one good thing about democrats. They don't cut your head off if you disagree with them.

yet

ready
09-06-2014, 01:05 AM
Dems are the same type of coward.

1 Patriot-of-many
09-06-2014, 05:21 AM
Dems are the same type of coward. No they'll hire someone else to do it.

ltorlo64
09-06-2014, 07:30 AM
yet

Beat me to it.

ready
09-06-2014, 05:00 PM
No they'll hire someone else to do it.

If you mean the political wing, you're absolutely right. They like to foment and instigate division, hate and violence but don't have the skill set for it themselves.

ready
09-06-2014, 05:04 PM
What I think of when I see democrats.