PDA

View Full Version : Obama voters in action.

El Jefe
09-08-2014, 08:30 AM
But I'm sure this wasn't a hate crime and the black gang involved are probably a bunch of Tea Party types.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/09/07/Gang-of-Black-Teens-Chanting-Fan-Mob-Beat-Memphis-Grocery-Store-Employee-Customer

Krupski
09-08-2014, 08:44 AM
But I'm sure this wasn't a hate crime and the black gang involved are probably a bunch of Tea Party types.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/09/07/Gang-of-Black-Teens-Chanting-Fan-Mob-Beat-Memphis-Grocery-Store-Employee-Customer

Racist.

El Jefe
09-08-2014, 08:51 AM
Racist.

Its always racist to point out the frequent wrong doings of Obama and Obama voters. But, that said, I'm sure Holder will launch a full investigation into this unfortunate incident.

ready
09-08-2014, 09:10 AM
It's obviously the white people's fault who were at work. They're not giving enough of their hard earned money to government to pay for programs for these black kids.

FunkyPertwee
09-08-2014, 09:44 AM
And TV wants you to think that this NEVER happens.

El Jefe
09-08-2014, 09:50 AM
It's obviously the white people's fault who were at work. They're not giving enough of their hard earned money to government to pay for programs for these black kids.

If we would only pay reparations.

FunkyPertwee
09-08-2014, 09:58 AM
If we would only pay reparations.

I have to go into serious debt in order to afford higher education, while mixed-race individuals in my classes get to go for free if they can figure out how to fill out a Government form.

I'd say we're paying reparations right now, and I'm fucking tired of it.

El Jefe
09-08-2014, 10:40 AM
I have to go into serious debt in order to afford higher education, while mixed-race individuals in my classes get to go for free if they can figure out how to fill out a Government form.

I'd say we're paying reparations right now, and I'm fucking tired of it.

Yeah, the Great Society programs and all of those added since are more than enough, yet those are ignored and they demand more.

ready
09-08-2014, 10:45 AM
It's always more with dems. That's why there's no sense in trying to appease them. They'll take as much as they can get away with and give nothing in return.

Dan Morris
09-08-2014, 12:02 PM
And people wonder why I carry...............................even Holder...
Dan

5.56NATO
09-08-2014, 12:13 PM
Basketball-Americans are just misunderstood!

El Jefe
09-08-2014, 03:59 PM
There were over 100 of these animals.

And Democrats wonder why we cherish and defend the second.

How is it none of our resident Obama voters haven't chimed in on this???

El Jefe
09-08-2014, 04:00 PM
Basketball-Americans are just misunderstood!

Oh, as you know we understand them all too well.

skorpion
09-08-2014, 04:43 PM
And people wonder why I carry...............................even Holder...
Dan
This is one of the reasons I carry a spare 17-round magazine on my hip for the Glock 19 in addition to the 16 rounds already loaded. Oh, and two additional 17-round magazines in the center console of each vehicle.

jakebrake
09-08-2014, 04:50 PM
How is it none of our resident Obama voters haven't chimed in on this???

they're either too busy on d.u. waiting for talking points, or, their drool cups were overflowing.

El Jefe
09-08-2014, 04:56 PM
they're either too busy on d.u. waiting for talking points, or, their drool cups were overflowing.

It is a fact that they will generally need at least a half hour to respond to damned near anything. Weird that.

FunkyPertwee
09-08-2014, 05:01 PM
This is one of the reasons I carry a spare 17-round magazine on my hip for the Glock 19 in addition to the 16 rounds already loaded. Oh, and two additional 17-round magazines in the center console of each vehicle.

What, no 33 round stick mags? :conf44:

Dan Morris
09-08-2014, 05:43 PM
I do not intend to use my cc. However, any situation can go bad in half a heartbeat! By the grace of God..........................intentions can change!
Dan

Ruskiegunlover
09-08-2014, 06:10 PM
No chance in hell I would not have drawn in that situation. That KID beaten down in the vid could easily have been killed. Those hitting and kicking him would have been dropped. Truth is if races were reversed I'd do the same thing. People DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THESE THINGS. The left thinks they do, but they simply do not. Until some of them start stopping bullets, and getting planted, it won't stop.

skorpion
09-08-2014, 06:28 PM
What, no 33 round stick mags? :conf44:
Naw, 50-round drums. :thumbsup:

sevlex
09-08-2014, 07:22 PM
How's this for irony? The attack was at a Kroger.

Here are some loons trying to force Kroger to adopt a No Guns policy:

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2014/09/king_soopers_kroger_petition_guns_moms_demand_acti on.php

Photos: King Soopers, Kroger Stores Targeted for Gun Policies by Moms Group
By Michael Roberts Mon., Sep. 8 2014 at 9:07 AM

In May, we told you about Chipotle stores announcing a no-guns policy after being targeted by a petition from Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America. The organization has had similar success with a number of other national chains. But Kroger, the parent company of King Soopers and City Market stores in Colorado, is resisting a petition about its policy -- a decision that's garnering more attention, as witnessed by a lengthy feature this morning on NPR. Hear it, see photos and the petition and get additional details below......

Yes, moms. We need more defenseless victims.

Dan Morris
09-09-2014, 06:49 AM
Take a couple of minutes and call Kroger CS and let them know how you feel! 800 576-4377 X 3.....................you will find very receptive people.
Dan