PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Army Report Urges Preparations For Troops to Occupy NYC, Other “Megacities”

5.56NATO
09-08-2014, 02:43 PM
A U.S. Army report warns that American troops need to be prepared to enter New York City and other global “megacities” in order to prevent civil unrest, political uprisings and protect key infrastructure and natural resources in the national interest.

The report, entitled Megacities and the United States Army (PDF), was released by the Chief of Staff of the Army, Strategic Studies Group.

Cautioning that the power of national governments to deal with the problems caused by increasing urbanization and the growth of megacities is “diminishing,” the report notes, “It is inevitable that at some point the United States Army will be asked to operate in a megacity and currently the Army is ill-prepared to do so.”
http://www.infowars.com/u-s-army-report-urges-preparations-for-troops-to-occupy-nyc-other-megacities/

This should turn out well.

imanaknut
09-08-2014, 02:57 PM
As long as the soldiers of the units deployed are from that region of the country, I would really think they would have a hard time drawing down on a family member or good friend.

And if the standing army is unprepared to handle a crisis in a "megacity" they always have we the people who have the right that shall not be infringed to help them protect the "key infrastructure and natural resources".

ready
09-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Not in NYC.

jakebrake
09-08-2014, 03:13 PM
the shitty of filthadelphia is safe...no terrorist, foreign or domestic, would waste their time with that cesspool.

ready
09-08-2014, 03:22 PM
Filthadelphia is already a war zone.

jakebrake
09-08-2014, 03:25 PM
Filthadelphia is already a war zone.

I live about 12 miles outside the shitty limits.

I refuse to buy anything there. i'm tired of supporting it. sink it in the Delaware river, and save the rest of the state.

ready
09-08-2014, 03:28 PM
The suburbs are getting all the overflow from philly, trenton, ny. It's all going to shit.

studmuffin
09-08-2014, 04:04 PM
Mayor Kevin white was famous for his lips, when he would talk about the shitty of boshton, while he was trying to say the city of boston. I wonder where he hid Michael Curly's desk?

Richard Simmons
09-08-2014, 05:45 PM
I actually read the report and found it interesting though quite dry. Not sure it's what some would have you think but by all means, read it and make that determination for yourself.

Ruskiegunlover
09-08-2014, 06:11 PM
Its infowars, so I don't click on it.

jakebrake
09-08-2014, 06:16 PM
The suburbs are getting all the overflow from philly, trenton, ny. It's all going to shit.

why do I get the feeling you live local?

ready
09-08-2014, 06:18 PM
Used to.

l921428x
09-08-2014, 09:34 PM
Its infowars, so I don't click on it.

do or don't we do not need to know

WOD
09-08-2014, 09:55 PM
Interesting, they haven't even fully 'Regionalized' their new City-States, but are pre-planning to defend them? This DOD is ON IT! Why wait for the inevitable to become reality.. Go NAU!

stevelyn
09-08-2014, 11:00 PM
Pffffft................... They couldn't even control a third-world craphole. They sure as hell aren't going to control a population that is capable of both thinking and acting unless the ROEs are changed to kill everyone they come in contact with.

l921428x
09-08-2014, 11:06 PM
typical .gov stuff. they want us all to move to cities and once we get there they cannot control us......

who knew?

Oswald Bastable
09-08-2014, 11:47 PM
Simple planning for the future.

The UN and agenda 21 plans to install us all in megacities, leaving the countryside (majority of the planet) for them and their business dealings. The military is just planning for that eventuality...seems someone tipped them off that is what's coming...

l921428x
09-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Oswald why do you think our oil, gas, coal, timber, coastal fishing are all out of bounds to us?
I see it as collateral for the debt.

1 Patriot-of-many
09-09-2014, 01:46 AM
why do I get the feeling you live local? Jakebrake, both Ready and I are from your neck of the woods. Wierd how you run into poeple online that actually lived in the same exact place and I mean exact!

El Jefe
09-09-2014, 08:23 AM
http://s1.postimg.org/4s0db3mqn/image.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

Goodman
09-09-2014, 09:17 AM
Pffffft................... They couldn't even control a third-world craphole. They sure as hell aren't going to control a population that is capable of both thinking and acting unless the ROEs are changed to kill everyone they come in contact with.

I dunno man. The third world craphole is full of people with nothing to lose. We have a bunch of sheep that aren't conditioned to acting in extremes. We may well be a soft target by comparison.