PDA

View Full Version : Murkowski's Latest Attack Ad

ATAK, Inc.
10-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Almost like an indoctrination film.

She really needs to go away.

One thing for sure, she "Can't Understand Normal Thinking"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g8aDtaodv0!

Charliebravo
10-02-2010, 10:57 PM
Dirty bitch. She thinks she's entitled to the seat simply because it was gift from her daddy. I hope that when the smoke clears on this one that Joe Miller is Alaska's new senator and that Murkowski couldn't get elected as Dog Catcher in Fairbanks.

ATAK, Inc.
10-03-2010, 12:38 AM
Dirty bitch. She thinks she's entitled to the seat simply because it was gift from her daddy. I hope that when the smoke clears on this one that Joe Miller is Alaska's new senator and that Murkowski couldn't get elected as Dog Catcher in Fairbanks.

Yeah, and she has a hard-on for Palin for beating her daddy. Ewwwwww, she just might have a hard-on for Palin:mouse2:

Her narcistic behavior needs to crawl under the closest boulder.

1 Patriot-of-many
10-03-2010, 10:58 AM
Just remember the establishment still is backing her and keeping her in her high positions.

O.S.O.K.
10-03-2010, 11:36 AM
The dynasty type situations for Senators and such just disgusts me. This is not the same as a polititian's son or daughter going elsewhere and getting elected - like Rand Paul for example. It's the Kennedy type crap that I find really disturbing.

George W. Bush also followed in his daddy's footsteps but it wasn't as much of a hand-me-down as many others. And Jeb went to another state altogether to make his own way.

Still, I think its better to have new blood rather than generation after generation of well placed families taking place in our political leadership.

But it's gone on since the birth of this country and short of making it illegal, it will continue.

mriddick
10-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Just remember the establishment still is backing her and keeping her in her high positions.

Are you sure about that from the reports I've heard she's lost all her positions of power within the Republican party up on the hill. At this point she's been effectively thrown out of the party.

Warhog01
10-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Lisa IS the posterchild for term limits

mriddick
10-03-2010, 01:09 PM
At this point it's just a personal feud between her and Palin, no one seriously expects her to do anything other then stop Palin's choice for the Senate from winning. She has zero chance of winning.