PDA

View Full Version : America Is Not For Black People

5.56NATO
09-25-2014, 09:21 AM
The United States of America is not for black people. We know this, and then we put it out of our minds, and then something happens to remind us. Saturday, in the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson, Mo., something like that happened: An unarmed 18-year-old black man was executed by police in broad daylight.

According to Johnson and other eye witnesses, however, the cop ordered the friends to "get the fuck on the sidewalk," but the teenagers said they had almost reached their destination. That's when the officer slammed his door open so hard that it bounced off of Brown and closed again. The cop then reached out and grabbed Brown by the neck, then by the shirt.

"I'm gonna shoot you," the cop said.

The cop shot him once, but Brown pulled away, and the pair were still able to run away together. The officer fired again. Johnson ducked behind a car, but the cop's second shot caused Brown to stop about 35 feet away from the cruiser, still within touching distance of Johnson. Multiple witnesses say this is when Brown raised his hands in the air to show he was unarmed. Johnson remembered that Brown also said, "I don't have a gun, stop shooting!" The officer then shot him dead.
http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/america-is-not-for-black-people-1620169913/all

Yeah....... I'm sure it went down exactly as described here.

l921428x
09-25-2014, 11:11 AM
there is an agenda here. I don't know what to believe.

tank_monkey
09-26-2014, 05:30 PM
there is an agenda here. I don't know what to believe.

The author writes some weird shit:
This is another one of his article
http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/a-gentlemans-guide-to-sex-in-prison-1634995425

All about butt pirates in prison. :barf:

rci2950
09-26-2014, 05:45 PM
The author writes some weird shit:
This is another one of his article
http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/a-gentlemans-guide-to-sex-in-prison-1634995425

All about butt pirates in prison. :barf:

I read the second story and..

he is a drug addict felon that sucks cock. Nuff said.

l921428x
09-26-2014, 07:40 PM
black folks better be looking over their shoulder to the southern border. everybody has had it pretty good around here for a long, long while. I am not saying it has been easy for all but
those other people down south see a huge apple pie sitting in front of them.

tank_monkey
09-27-2014, 06:38 PM
black folks better be looking over their shoulder to the southern border. everybody has had it pretty good around here for a long, long while. I am not saying it has been easy for all but
those other people down south see a huge apple pie sitting in front of them.

In large parts of Southern California, the Latinos have driven the blacks OUT of their neighborhoods. I don't know if you guys remember the 'ethnic cleansing' that Hispanic Gangs were doing in large parts of Los Angeles. They would shoot any black person they saw. It was big news in California for years and then tapered off in the last five years. That's because most of the blacks MOVED because of that. The News media didn't make a big deal of it (primarily because only ILLEGALS were attacking the blacks, not white Americans) and they never want to insult the illegals. Soon, when their numbers are big enough, they'll force everyone else out of 'their regions' as well :(

coppertales
09-28-2014, 04:42 PM
They had to bring them to this country screeming and kicking back in the old days. Now, we cannot get them to go back.....However, alot of them turned out alright....chris3

JTHunter
09-28-2014, 09:22 PM
In large parts of Southern California, the Latinos have driven the blacks OUT of their neighborhoods. I don't know if you guys remember the 'ethnic cleansing' that Hispanic Gangs were doing in large parts of Los Angeles. They would shoot any black person they saw. It was big news in California for years and then tapered off in the last five years. That's because most of the blacks MOVED because of that. The News media didn't make a big deal of it (primarily because only ILLEGALS were attacking the blacks, not white Americans) and they never want to insult the illegals. Soon, when their numbers are big enough, they'll force everyone else out of 'their regions' as well :(

Do you remember several years ago when some latino pol in southern CA was spouting off about "la reconquista" or the retaking of old Spanish CA? Then there was that high school where the (whatever nickname you choose) turned the U.S. flag upside down and hung it BELOW a Mexican flag?

Where do WE draw the line and say "NO MORE!" ??

coppertales
09-29-2014, 11:38 AM
The United States of America is not for black people. We know this, and then we put it out of our minds, and then something happens to remind us. Saturday, in the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson, Mo., something like that happened: An unarmed 18-year-old black man was executed by police in broad daylight.

According to Johnson and other eye witnesses, however, the cop ordered the friends to "get the fuck on the sidewalk," but the teenagers said they had almost reached their destination. That's when the officer slammed his door open so hard that it bounced off of Brown and closed again. The cop then reached out and grabbed Brown by the neck, then by the shirt.

"I'm gonna shoot you," the cop said.

The cop shot him once, but Brown pulled away, and the pair were still able to run away together. The officer fired again. Johnson ducked behind a car, but the cop's second shot caused Brown to stop about 35 feet away from the cruiser, still within touching distance of Johnson. Multiple witnesses say this is when Brown raised his hands in the air to show he was unarmed. Johnson remembered that Brown also said, "I don't have a gun, stop shooting!" The officer then shot him dead.
http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/america-is-not-for-black-people-1620169913/all

Yeah....... I'm sure it went down exactly as described here.

The cop shot the black scum after he got the shit beat out of him...I would have done the same thing if some 300 lb punk, no matter what color, did that to me. Howver, I would not have let the scum get that close to me in the first place.......no execution here....chris3