PDA

View Full Version : Police: Man beheads woman in Oklahoma, attempts to kill another in workplace dispute

5.56NATO
09-26-2014, 10:56 AM
MOORE, Okla. — A man has beheaded a woman after a workplace dispute in Oklahoma, U.S. law enforcement officials told CNN on Friday.

He also tried to kill another woman, officials said.

The incident happened late Thursday afternoon at a Vaughan Foods processing plant in Moore, about 10 miles south of Oklahoma City.
http://fox4kc.com/2014/09/26/police-man-beheads-woman-in-oklahoma-attempts-to-kill-another-in-workplace-dispute/

Just like isis says he should.
And you can bet 0bama will call it workplace violence rather than the peacefull religious expression it is.

Cypher
09-26-2014, 11:43 AM
I hope we don't start seeing more hate crimes like this from muslims but I am afraid we will.

Ruskiegunlover
09-26-2014, 11:51 AM
Yup, no doubt. Makes having a CCW and CARRYING AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN more vital as an American citizen.

Sherman
09-26-2014, 12:14 PM
Yep if Vaughan food has a company policy on the books that says that you can not have a firearm on premises.........sue their ass. Make it national. My company has a policy that says that I can not have a firearm in my company vehicle.

Ruskiegunlover
09-26-2014, 12:20 PM
Same here. If I ever get hurt on my job, I fully intend to go after my district.

Ruskiegunlover
09-26-2014, 12:22 PM
To specify, hurt as in an armed intruder shoots me, or assaults my kids. I hate frivolous lawsuits, but something like this would not be.

sevlex
09-26-2014, 01:17 PM
Hooray for outreach from the religion of peace.

5.56NATO
09-26-2014, 02:31 PM
911 calls released: FBI investigating claims Oklahoma beheading suspect tried to convert others to Islam

Update: 9/26 10:38 a.m.:

MOORE, Okla. – Officials with the Moore Police Department say the FBI is now involved in the investigation related to a brutal attack of workers at a food distribution plant.

Sgt. Jeremy Lewis says the alleged suspect, 30-year-old Alton Nolen had just been fired when he drove to the front of the business, hit a vehicle and walked inside.

He walked into the front office area where he met 54-year-old Colleen Hufford and began attacking her with a knife.

Sgt. Lewis confirms the type of knife used in the attack is the same kind used at the plant.

Lewis confirms that Hufford was stabbed several times and that Nolen “severed her head.”

At that point, Lewis claims Nolen met 43-year-old Traci Johnson and began attacking her with the same knife.

Officials say at that point, Mark Vaughan, an Oklahoma County reserve deputy and a former CEO of the business, shot him as he was actively stabbing Johnson.
http://kfor.com/2014/09/25/reports-police-respond-to-possible-shooting-near-moore-grocery-store/

I'm sure Holder's fbi will be investigating the shooter for a hate crime.

Richard Simmons
09-26-2014, 02:51 PM
In the original story is said the victim was stabbed and "later died of her wounds" then it says she was beheaded. I'm betting he cut her throat unless folks with their head removed aren't dying right away. Bad deal all the way around but it shows how things get reported (as fact) on way then get changed later on. Might get changed again before it's all done. If you have converted to Islam wouldn't you assume a muslim name?

alismith
09-26-2014, 04:11 PM
In the original story is said the victim was stabbed and "later died of her wounds" then it says she was beheaded. I'm betting he cut her throat unless folks with their head removed aren't dying right away. Bad deal all the way around but it shows how things get reported (as fact) on way then get changed later on. Might get changed again before it's all done. If you have converted to Islam wouldn't you assume a muslim name?

Does this mean that BHO is going to start beheading House Republicans?

sevlex
09-26-2014, 04:21 PM
The happy part of the story is a bad man with a knife was stopped by a good guy with a RIFLE!

Dan Morris
09-26-2014, 04:55 PM
Just an isolated incident ......... absolutely no threat!
Dan

Richard Simmons
09-26-2014, 05:05 PM
Does this mean that BHO is going to start beheading House Republicans?

In some instances would that be such a bad thing? As far as the POTUS he was given that name at birth wasn't he? I was asking because if you recall Muhammad Ali was Cashius Clay and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar used to be Lew Alcindor. They converted and assumed a muslim name.

Richard Simmons
09-26-2014, 05:08 PM
The happy part of the story is a bad man with a knife was stopped by a good guy with a RIFLE!

Wonder if he had it in his office? What surprised me most is that he shot him three times with that rifle, at what I presume was pretty close range and the guy is still alive.

imanaknut
09-26-2014, 10:15 PM
Just on the tube from the local talking heads. Feds say that although he was trying to convert his co-workers to Islam, religion or terrorism did not play a part in the attacks.

Workplace violence just like Ft. Hood!

Altarboy
09-27-2014, 12:37 AM
The left would still be compliant and protective of muslims even as their own heads were tumbling and their daughters were being circumcised

1 Patriot-of-many
09-27-2014, 02:33 AM
The left would still be compliant and protective of muslims even as their own heads were tumbling and their daughters were being circumcised Yes they would. It's called insanity, apathy and just a standard lack of connecting cause and effect.(namely stupidity)

Ruskiegunlover
09-27-2014, 12:46 PM
We must be vigilant in carrying. Even just down the street to the grocery store. These subhuman fanatics can be anywhere.

weevil
09-27-2014, 01:00 PM
In some instances would that be such a bad thing? As far as the POTUS he was given that name at birth wasn't he? I was asking because if you recall Muhammad Ali was Cashius Clay and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar used to be Lew Alcindor. They converted and assumed a muslim name.

Not always the case, Malcolm Little simply changed his name to Malcolm X.

BISHOP
09-27-2014, 03:32 PM
Yep if Vaughan food has a company policy on the books that says that you can not have a firearm on premises.........sue their ass. Make it national. My company has a policy that says that I can not have a firearm in my company vehicle.

My company had it in their handbook that stated that no "illegal or dangerous" firearms can be kept in the company vehicles.
So I kept my pistol with me. My manager noticed one day and I stated the rule and said that they company specifically stated illegal and dangerous. That if they wanted to say no firearms they would have done just that. Mine are legal and not dangerous.
It was changed the next year to "no firearms even if you have a permit to carry"

BISHOP

5.56NATO
09-28-2014, 10:14 AM
33 Things We Learned About the Oklahoma Beheading Suspect: What His Hand Signal Means Will Chill You
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/09/181797-8-chilling-facts-oklahoma-beheading-suspects-alleged-facebook-page-reveal-true-motives/?utm_source=dailynewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=%7BCAMPAIGN_ID%7D

Check this out, this guy was full on jihad, watch the fedz squirm as they try to explain it away.

5.56NATO
09-28-2014, 03:53 PM
Here we go, this will spread, there has to be way more jihads drooling over the thought of beheading Americans than just these guys in Oklahoma.

Fired Oklahoma City nursing home worker threatened beheading, police say

In a bizarre coincidence, a fired Oklahoma City nursing home employee was arrested Friday after a co-worker reported he threatened to cut her head off.

Jacob Mugambi Muriithi

Jacob Mugambi Muriithi, 30, is being held in the Oklahoma County jail on a terrorism complaint. His bail is set at $1 million.

“We take these threats very seriously,” Oklahoma County District Attorney David Prater said.

The arrest came on the same day police in Moore revealed fired Vaughan Foods worker Alton Alexander Nolen beheaded a co-worker after he was fired Thursday. Nolen is a Muslim convert.

Muriithi was identified as a native of Kenya who is living in Oklahoma City. He worked at Bellevue Nursing Home in northwest Oklahoma City, police reported.

The co-worker reported Muriithi threatened her while they were both working at the nursing home Sept. 19, a police detective wrote in an arrest warrant affidavit.

The woman was not identified.
http://newsok.com/fired-oklahoma-city-nursing-home-worker-threatened-beheading-police-say/article/5346476

Watch for this shit to take place near you.

Krupski
09-28-2014, 04:13 PM
I hope we don't start seeing more hate crimes like this from muslims but I am afraid we will.

It's not a "hate crime". If the guy is a true muzzie, it's his DUTY.

That's what people don't understand. A true muslim (a follower of mohammed and the koran) has a duty to bring islam to every square inch of the planet and kill anyone who resists in any way.

Some people say "awww that's just the radical few... most muslims are quiet peaceful people". That's bullshit. Any "peaceful" muslim is either not a muslim or else is acting "peaceful" to hide a planned future attack.

Those perverted sick twisted followers of the child molesting goat raper mohammed are a cancer infecting our planet. There is only one cure: cut it out and burn it out... down to the last person.

Krupski
09-28-2014, 04:16 PM

I think it's correct to say that death from having her head cut off qualifies as "died of her wounds"... :)

Krupski
09-28-2014, 04:18 PM
Wonder if he had it in his office? What surprised me most is that he shot him three times with that rifle, at what I presume was pretty close range and the guy is still alive.

Shots to soft, non vital areas could go right through and cause relatively minimal damage. Not that I want to test that theory.........

Krupski
09-28-2014, 04:21 PM
My company had it in their handbook that stated that no "illegal or dangerous" firearms can be kept in the company vehicles.
So I kept my pistol with me. My manager noticed one day and I stated the rule and said that they company specifically stated illegal and dangerous. That if they wanted to say no firearms they would have done just that. Mine are legal and not dangerous.
It was changed the next year to "no firearms even if you have a permit to carry"

BISHOP

I'm seriously considering carrying at my job (a university). It's completely illegal, but nobody will know unless I need to use it, and in that case it's better to be in trouble than to be dead (especially since we have so many of those fucking greasy muzzies there as "students").

5.56NATO
09-29-2014, 09:18 AM
Huh? – Tulsa, Oklahoma Man Found Decapitated With Hands and Feet Bound – Ruled Suicide…
Oklahoma – The incident happened near 46th and Sheridan.

Police say a woman who lives in the home found her husband dead in the garage.

His hands and feet were tied and the body had been decapitated.

Tulsa police told KRMG news, the death was due to suicide.

Cops gave no other details at the time but continue to investigate the matter. (link)

“woman who lives in the home found her husband in the garage” Huh? Wouldn’t that be his wife?

The whole report sounds, well, sketchy – no?
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/09/28/huh-tulsa-oklahoma-man-found-decapitated-with-hands-and-feet-bound-ruled-suicide/

NAPOTS
09-29-2014, 09:51 AM
who was he, Houdini? Cutting your own head off with your hands and feet bound is a neat trick.

Krupski
09-29-2014, 02:44 PM
who was he, Houdini? Cutting your own head off with your hands and feet bound is a neat trick.

You can't call it "terrorism" or "jihad". Oh my GOD you might offend a muslim...........

Only White American Christian Males are allowed to be offended. Otherwise, it's a "hate crime" and therefore forbidden.

Can you sense my growing anger?

imanaknut
09-29-2014, 04:55 PM
Huh? – Tulsa, Oklahoma Man Found Decapitated With Hands and Feet Bound – Ruled Suicide…
Oklahoma – The incident happened near 46th and Sheridan.

Police say a woman who lives in the home found her husband dead in the garage.

His hands and feet were tied and the body had been decapitated.

Tulsa police told KRMG news, the death was due to suicide.

Cops gave no other details at the time but continue to investigate the matter. (link)

“woman who lives in the home found her husband in the garage” Huh? Wouldn’t that be his wife?

The whole report sounds, well, sketchy – no?

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/09/28/huh-tulsa-oklahoma-man-found-decapitated-with-hands-and-feet-bound-ruled-suicide/

Please tell me this is a parody website and not a real story. Nobody could be that stupid to call the man's death a suicide.

Richard Simmons
09-29-2014, 05:37 PM
Might have hung himself. Tie your legs put a noose of wire around your neck, loop a rope or something around your hands and jump. Didn't say his hands were behind his back. Depending on his weight and the distance he jumped a wire could have severed his head.

Cypher
09-30-2014, 01:34 PM
Here is the site. They seem to suggest what Richard said. The only reason I can think of for tying his hands and feet was so he did not try to save himself, seems like a really weird way to do it.

http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/man-found-decapitated-police-suspect-suicide/nYNZh/

Update: Police confirmed the death of the man involved was suicide. While they didn't want to get into the details of how it was done, they told KRMG news it's not uncommon for hanging suicides to end in decapitation.

5.56NATO
10-01-2014, 10:01 AM
Yeah, I'm sure lots of people who want to off themselves tie their hands and feet before pulling the trigger or whatever.

5.56NATO
10-01-2014, 10:16 AM
The horrible murder and beheading of an innocent woman in Oklahoma, committed by a recent Muslim convert, is being studiously ignored by the mainstream media.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/09/oklahoma_terror_and_gun_control.html#ixzz3EuHc1IhG

Prosecutor downplays Islamic aspects of Oklahoma beheading
Lots of people get fired all the time. A small number react violently. An even smaller number start beheading people in that situation. And it just happens that Jah’Keem Yisrael adhered to a religion that directs believers to “strike the necks” of unbelievers (Qur’an 47:4) and that he had photos of jihad beheadings on his Facebook page, although with positive material about the Islamic State, Osama bin Laden and the Taliban.

Authorities seem to be approaching this case as if establishing that he was a disgruntled employee who had disputes with his coworkers, or a racist hater, that therefore the attack had nothing to do with Islam. The possibility that Islam could have informed and guided his response to his rage and hate, and the implications of that possibility, doesn’t seem to have occurred to them.

“Muslim convert ‘who beheaded colleague’ is charged with murder as it emerges he returned to Oklahoma food plant for ‘revenge’ after he was fired earlier that day for ‘not liking white people,'” by Ryan Parry, Daily Mail, September 30, 2014:
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/09/prosecutor-downplays-islamic-aspects-of-oklahoma-beheading

5.56NATO
10-01-2014, 10:27 AM
Beheading is Against Islam, That’s Why Mohammed Owned a Sword Named “Cleaver of Vertebrae”

Can anyone name Moses or Jesus’ favorite swords? Mohammed though had a huge sword collection, a lot of them stolen from other people, because he was kind of a psycho.

How much did Mohammed like his swords? He named them. And he liked them more than his wives or just about anything else.

“The al-Rasub sword is one of the nine swords of the prophet Muhammad. It is said that the weapons of the house of the prophet Muhammad were kept among his family just like the Ark was kept with the Israelites.”

Except the Ark contained the word of G-d, while the sword was something that Mohammed used to murder non-Muslims. There is no better contrast between religions.

One of his favorite swords was Dhu al-Faqar or “Cleaver of Vertebrae”. When you see this kind of sword on a Jihadist flag, that’s ole Faqar. Muslim legend says that the sword was given to Mohammed by an angel. Actually he looted it in battle or his followers did.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/beheading-is-against-islam-thats-why-mohammed-owned-a-sword-named-cleaver-of-vertebrae/

5.56NATO
10-10-2014, 10:08 AM
A beheading in Oklahoma: Was it terrorism or workplace violence?

She never saw him coming, according to police.

Just after 4 p.m. on Sept. 25, Colleen Hufford, a 54-year-old grandmother and worker at Vaughan Foods in Moore, Okla., was standing in the doorway of the front office in the food processing facility's main building when Alton Nolen, a co-worker who had just been suspended over an argument with another colleague, violently grabbed her from behind.

As horrified employees watched, Nolen, a 30-year-old production line worker with a criminal history, savagely sawed at Hufford's throat with a large kitchen knife he had gone home to retrieve, severing her head.

Nolen then went after Traci Johnson, a 43-year-old co-worker, viciously slashing her face and her throat in an attempt to decapitate her, too. But his bloody rampage came to an abrupt end when he was shot and wounded by the company's top executive, who also happens to be a reserve deputy sheriff. Johnson, while severely wounded, survived.
http://news.yahoo.com/oklahoma-beheading--terrorism-or-workplace-violence-184638839.html

Really? How is there even a question?

5.56NATO
10-11-2014, 11:28 AM
I think the story is looking for the actual named sword used by Moishe or Yahshua to lop heads as Mohamed had.

And yes the word, who is messiah, is a two edged sword sharper than any other. Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess.
And as all walk to their fate, into eternal life or the second and equally eternal death on judgement day, every tongue shall cry just is your judgement.
Amen.