PDA

View Full Version : Congressman: Generals Who Disagree With Obama Should Resign In ‘Blaze Of Glory’

5.56NATO
09-30-2014, 10:54 AM
Colorado Republican Rep. Doug Lamborn told a group of conservative voters in Colorado Springs last week that he was encouraging military generals who disagree with President Barack Obama’s foreign policy to publicly resign in “a blaze of glory.”

The Colorado Springs Gazette has now published a video of the small gathering, in which an audience member can be heard encouraging Lamborn and other Republican congressmen to support U.S. soldiers “despite the fact that there is no leadership from the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House.”

Lamborn assures the crowd that he’s speaking with military leaders “behind the scenes” to publicize their displeasure at Obama’s approach to the military.

“You know what, I can’t add anything to that,” he said. “But do let me reassure you on this: A lot of us are talking to the generals behind the scenes saying, ‘Hey, if you disagree with the policy that the White House has given you, let’s have a resignation. Let’s have a public resignation and state your protest and go out in a blaze of glory.’ And I haven’t seen that very much. I haven’t seen that in years.”
http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/29/congressman-generals-who-disagree-with-obama-should-resign-in-blaze-of-glory/

studmuffin
09-30-2014, 10:57 AM
And leave all the incompetent ass kissers in charge. I hope not.

5.56NATO
09-30-2014, 10:58 AM
The most incompetant ass kisser is already in charge.

Cypher
09-30-2014, 12:53 PM
And leave all the incompetent ass kissers in charge. I hope not.

I agree.

IMO, I think this is a terrible idea and sounds like something some ultra liberal douche bag would suggest. The LAST thing we need is to have competent leaders in the military resigning.

I would much prefer all the good people in the military force obama and his ilk to resign.

nfa1934
09-30-2014, 04:13 PM
Last time we had anything like that, Truman fucked up our military just before Korea heated up.

sevlex
09-30-2014, 04:20 PM
ECOMCON

:coffee:

l921428x
09-30-2014, 04:30 PM
ECOMCON

:coffee:

? don't understand.

sevlex
09-30-2014, 05:09 PM
? don't understand.