PDA

View Full Version : I just learned to post pics

fez
10-01-2014, 03:20 PM
You guys wanted to see my Enfield. Sorry if it's not the greatest pic. Just figured it out at 67. LOL.

imanaknut
10-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Nice rifles, both the Enfield and the MAK-90!

Don't feel bad, I wrote the book way back when on posting photos to a website but this latest version of software used by Gunsnet makes posting pictures a real challenge as you have to highlight the correct web address, then do a control C as you can't right click like you used to. Then you can past that address in the insert image window brought up by the icon above the text box.

Took me a while to figure it out!

fez
10-01-2014, 03:48 PM
Nice rifles, both the Enfield and the MAK-90!

Don't feel bad, I wrote the book way back when on posting photos to a website but this latest version of software used by Gunsnet makes posting pictures a real challenge as you have to highlight the correct web address, then do a control C as you can't right click like you used to. Then you can past that address in the insert image window brought up by the icon above the text box.

Took me a while to figure it out!
All I had to do is click manage attachments,click browse,then my docs,then my pics,hilite pic and up load. That's the way I figured it out. Between figuring out my first digital camera,transferring pics to computer then to a forum was an ordeal. At 67 I'm not the brightest bulb in the box with today's technology. LOL

videodon
10-01-2014, 05:21 PM
Way to go!
It's always great to conquer technology!
::)

fez
10-01-2014, 06:02 PM
Way to go!
It's always great to conquer technology!
::)

With me it's sometimes the other way around. LOL

ltorlo64
10-02-2014, 04:20 AM
Nice looking rifles!