PDA

View Full Version : Question....

coppertales
10-02-2014, 08:46 AM
Why hasn't the Marine Corps done anything to have one of their own troops released from jail in mexico? Watching the news, you would think this guy is a reincarnation of John Wayne and the Corps would do anything to have this guy back. But, maybe this guy is not on active duty and has been discharged so he is just a john Q public like most of us. I bet if this guy was black, he would have been released a long time ago.......chris3

Sherman
10-02-2014, 09:42 AM
Why hasn't the Marine Corps done anything to have one of their own troops released from jail in mexico? Watching the news, you would think this guy is a reincarnation of John Wayne and the Corps would do anything to have this guy back. But, maybe this guy is not on active duty and has been discharged so he is just a john Q public like most of us. I bet if this guy was black, he would have been released a long time ago.......chris3

Good Morning Chris,
I think these are the reasons.
1. The US Marines are controlled by the Commander In Chief. Obama. They don't go out and do things (normally) until they are told.
2. He is being used as a Pawn for political gain and control. Never let a crisis go to waste?
3. It's and international affair. Meaning it is between two connecting countries. Mexico will use him as a pawn get what they want. Obama will use him to get what he wants. Screw up Obama's' chess game and he will retaliate. How? Who knows.
4. He is alive and in decent health so the urgency is no longer important to rescue him until he is needed. He does have a attorney trying to get him freed legally.
I agree with you, think we should go in guns ablazing and get that guy out, get him to his family and punish Mexico for even thinking about keeping one of our boys. Under the current corrupt administration, that will never happen.

coppertales
10-02-2014, 11:35 AM
is he a serving Marine or just a civilian? chris3

5.56NATO
10-02-2014, 12:04 PM
Yeah, pretty much sums up what 0bama thinks about patriots in the US mil.
If he was a traitor/muslim 0bama would have traded some jihads for him.