PDA

View Full Version : ISIS Protesters Forgot About Suicide Belt

FunkyPertwee
10-08-2014, 03:24 PM
http://dcgazette.com/oops-isis-protesters-forgot-about-suicide-belt-video/

A suicide bomber was shot dead by Israeli forces, Muslims took up his body and started protesting and these Dumbos did not know that that suicide belt was still tied to the bomber’s body they were carrying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuR6FD2rcFQ#t=65

:roflwithfeetcv2:

rci2950
10-08-2014, 03:55 PM
too bad it didn't kill more of them

Richard Simmons
10-08-2014, 04:05 PM
So the body they were carrying was booby-trapped or was it a suicide bomber that was killed and they forgot to remove the belt from the body?

Whoops, never mind. I assumed the link was to the video. Just read the article.

El Duce
10-08-2014, 04:14 PM
too bad it didn't kill more of them

Yep.

alismith
10-08-2014, 06:50 PM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer group of people.

Karma is a real bitch, sometimes.

Very appropriate outcome. I give it two thumbs up. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Altarboy
10-08-2014, 10:52 PM
Apparently it helps the situation to yell "allah u akbar" a lot. A whole lot.

Aggressive Perfector
10-08-2014, 11:56 PM
Aloha snackbar bitches.

Kadmos
10-09-2014, 12:27 AM
Can't find any accurate sources on this story, but it's obvious parts are wrong. Other stories say this is a Palestinian killed by Israeli soldiers, who's suicide vest went off.

The flags are from the "National Coalition for Syrian Revolution and Opposition Forces", usually just called the Syrian National Coalition. It's obviously unlikely that an Israeli soldier would kill one. It's also highly unlikely one would wear a suicide vest. It's not their style. I'm not sure I buy that this was a suicide vest at all, rather than just a bombing.

These guys are actually fighting against ISIS, and I'm pretty sure we're backing them.

1 Patriot-of-many
10-09-2014, 03:29 AM
Can't find any accurate sources on this story, but it's obvious parts are wrong. Other stories say this is a Palestinian killed by Israeli soldiers, who's suicide vest went off.

The flags are from the "National Coalition for Syrian Revolution and Opposition Forces", usually just called the Syrian National Coalition. It's obviously unlikely that an Israeli soldier would kill one. It's also highly unlikely one would wear a suicide vest. It's not their style. I'm not sure I buy that this was a suicide vest at all, rather than just a bombing.

These guys are actually fighting against ISIS, and I'm pretty sure we're backing them.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA YEAH... the syrian terrorists are fighting against their breather-en ISIS? Damn tool, you get your shit straight from the whitehouse or what? This video was a bit before ISIS iIRC.

Kadmos
10-09-2014, 04:37 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA YEAH... the syrian terrorists are fighting against their breather-en ISIS? Damn tool, you get your shit straight from the whitehouse or what? This video was a bit before ISIS iIRC.

They've been fighting against Assad for some time. I do believe now they are fighting against Assad, Isis, and probably two dozen other groups. Syria is kinda a mess.

But that flag is the one used by the people that most of the western world consider the legitimate government (although "in exile"), of the people of Syria.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying they are "the good guys", I'm not sure anyone over there is. But they aren't ISIS, I'm pretty sure they aren't beheading anyone, or using suicide bombers.

skorpion
10-09-2014, 11:20 AM
I LOL'd! Then watched it again. Then LOL'd again.

alismith
10-09-2014, 11:36 AM
I LOL'd! Then watched it again. Then LOL'd again.

Yup. Karma can be funny at times.

Dan Morris
10-09-2014, 11:47 AM
Dam.....that left a mark!
Dan
:anim_beer-1:

jakebrake
10-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Thanks, Darwin!:thumbup:

raxar
10-09-2014, 03:30 PM
So does he still get the 72 virgins?