PDA

View Full Version : She says guns give her anxiety.

was_peacemaker
10-11-2014, 01:50 AM
This girl I have been talking to, suffers from depression and over thinking. In fact she tends to go Oprah style a bit.

I walked into her place of work late one night for a beer run, open carrying, and she gives me all these "anti-gun" mythical facts, that she has read, and tries to educate me on the dangers of being a gun owner. She told me that men and guns give her repressed problems and issues.

She is a little cutie, 27 years old, blonde, about 5'7 with a great body and hollywood smile, but she seems disconnected from reality.

I have not yet attempted to educate her on the pro-gun side of things.

rci2950
10-11-2014, 06:35 AM
If you want her then stop brandishing the firearm. Get a concealed carry permit and carry something small enough that she won't notice, if you really have to. I have gone my whole life without open carrying a handgun. (Other then with my job) Now that you know her position on firearms. If you continue to push the issue she will just tell you to get lost. All the women i have dated in my life didn't even know i owned firearms. I never talked about it or showed them any.

Richard Simmons
10-11-2014, 06:42 AM
Walk away. She has some mental issues, isn't pro-gun, probably liberal anyway. Why would you bother?

rci2950
10-11-2014, 06:45 AM
Why would you bother?

I would at least hollow her out first.

Better then using your hand.

was_peacemaker
10-11-2014, 07:15 AM
If you want her then stop brandishing the firearm. Get a concealed carry permit and carry something small enough that she won't notice, if you really have to.

Didn't think it would be that big a deal, around here it usually isn't. Female cop was in a gas station the other night and I walked in open carry, I just smiled and said "Well...I can't carry you on my back." She laughed and it was no big deal. I didn't think inanimate objects by themselves cause anxiety.

was_peacemaker
10-11-2014, 07:16 AM
Walk away. She has some mental issues, isn't pro-gun, probably liberal anyway. Why would you bother?

You're right...she isn't a red head, a red head would want a date at the shooting range. LOL

skorpion
10-11-2014, 07:29 AM
When it comes to women: At the first sign of any mental issues, you need to walk away and spare yourself the headaches. Don't let the poon lure you into the world of a loon!

N/A
10-11-2014, 07:50 AM
Go move in with the Blew Hog and let him teach you the ways of teenage angst and how to find a mate for life.

jakebrake
10-11-2014, 08:04 AM
“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.”

― Sigmund Freud

Helen Keller
10-11-2014, 08:37 AM
This girl I have been talking to, suffers from depression and over thinking

We call that a "CUNT" around here.

jakebrake
10-11-2014, 08:43 AM
We call that a "CUNT" around here.

an acronym..."Can't Understand Normal Thought"

Nashorn
10-11-2014, 08:45 AM
Give her a "Dirty Sanchez" and she will be yours forever. Trust me.

Avanarts
10-11-2014, 06:40 PM
This thread needs PICTURES!

rci2950
10-11-2014, 07:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdIT74L8hGI

Helen Keller
10-11-2014, 09:39 PM
:lool:
:lool:

Viking350
10-11-2014, 09:50 PM
If she is 27 and hot, why isn't she married popping out kids? Because she is mental.

FunkyPertwee
10-11-2014, 10:41 PM
If she is 27 and hot, why isn't she married popping out kids? Because she is mental.

27 is very close to the average first time marriage age for American women in 2014. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but I know its 29 for men.

Ruskiegunlover
10-12-2014, 12:06 AM
I agree with viking above. She is mental. But, if you want mental, go at it. My experience with mental chicks? Yeah, they can be hot, and fun at first. But MENTAL gets in the way of BOTH those things quick. The mental will certianly get in the way of the 'fun' part, in about 90% of cases. Within a few months the sex and 'fun' stops, and the shitty problems with jealousy and insecurity/attention seeking start.

I'd avoid it. But something tells me you are not going to. Something tells me you are going to try and 'save' this chick.

was_peacemaker
10-12-2014, 12:13 AM

She has already been married.

Oswald Bastable
10-12-2014, 12:14 AM
Rule #3 cries out in spades here...

1 Patriot-of-many
10-12-2014, 12:51 AM
If you want her then stop brandishing the firearm. Get a concealed carry permit and carry something small enough that she won't notice, if you really have to. I have gone my whole life without open carrying a handgun. (Other then with my job) Now that you know her position on firearms. If you continue to push the issue she will just tell you to get lost. All the women i have dated in my life didn't even know i owned firearms. I never talked about it or showed them any. I usually agree with you but you're being a wanker Canadian here. If she doesn't like it, move on you don't need some cunt that doesn't realize what her freedom is about.

1 Patriot-of-many
10-12-2014, 12:53 AM
I would at least hollow her out first.

Better then using your hand.Bullshit, you were just telling him to be a puss, like Canadians

was_peacemaker
10-12-2014, 01:11 AM
I agree with viking above. She is mental. But, if you want mental, go at it. My experience with mental chicks? Yeah, they can be hot, and fun at first. But MENTAL gets in the way of BOTH those things quick. The mental will certianly get in the way of the 'fun' part, in about 90% of cases. Within a few months the sex and 'fun' stops, and the shitty problems with jealousy and insecurity/attention seeking start.

I'd avoid it. But something tells me you are not going to. Something tells me you are going to try and 'save' this chick.

Well...the more I see what you guys are saying the more I can see the avalanche coming my way with her. I have to agree with you that mental chicks can be super fun at first, but the Oprah hour always kicks in. Yet, one thing has always puzzled me. How can a non-inanimate object give you anxiety. Its like someone saying they are anxious around plates because they used to be a dishwasher.

Oswald Bastable
10-12-2014, 01:18 AM
Yet, one thing has always puzzled me. How can a non-inanimate object give you anxiety. Its like someone saying they are anxious around plates because they used to be a dishwasher.

Ask her about her vibrator...and watch her reaction...

stevelyn
10-12-2014, 01:46 AM
This girl I have been talking to, suffers from depression and over thinking. In fact she tends to go Oprah style a bit.

I walked into her place of work late one night for a beer run, open carrying, and she gives me all these "anti-gun" mythical facts, that she has read, and tries to educate me on the dangers of being a gun owner. She told me that men and guns give her repressed problems and issues.

She is a little cutie, 27 years old, blonde, about 5'7 with a great body and hollywood smile, but she seems disconnected from reality.

You can't reason with crazy, emotional trainwrecks.

was_peacemaker
10-12-2014, 06:55 AM
Ask her about her vibrator...and watch her reaction...

Oh Snap!

Schuetzenman
10-12-2014, 06:59 AM

This. You can't fix CRAZY!

skorpion
10-12-2014, 07:17 AM
This. You can't fix CRAZY!

http://youtu.be/BXOwNOf2QXY

Richard Simmons
10-12-2014, 07:55 AM
Well...the more I see what you guys are saying the more I can see the avalanche coming my way with her. I have to agree with you that mental chicks can be super fun at first, but the Oprah hour always kicks in. Yet, one thing has always puzzled me. How can a non-inanimate object give you anxiety. Its like someone saying they are anxious around plates because they used to be a dishwasher.

They're crazy, it doesn't have to make sense.

rci2950
10-12-2014, 08:22 AM
I usually agree with you but you're being a wanker Canadian here. If she doesn't like it, move on you don't need some cunt that doesn't realize what her freedom is about.

I think you missed what i was saying. I am saying if you see yourself staying with this nutty girl then ease her into the gun thing later. (Like i did with my wife) IF you just want to have dates and get laid for a few weeks then don't show her or talk about it at all.

Bullshit, you were just telling him to be a puss, like Canadians

You of all people should agree with this one. He thinks she is hot, so i simply suggested he get as much punani off her before her crazy gets to be too much. or she dumps him because of the gun.

Maybe it is "Puss Canadian" but most females around here would avoid you like the plague if all you talked about was guns and defending your rights, different culture i guess.

Lastly, I don't think Pacemaker needs any more encouragement to be outspoken on his right to bear arms. I remember when he was talking about wearing a pistol and a huge knife on his belt to get groceries, and also thinking about getting a sword.

A woman who has the total opposite opinion might be the best thing. They might end up meeting in the middle which would be good for both. If they don't then they go their separate ways.

rci2950
10-12-2014, 09:02 AM
But patriot you may be right because I have been eating a lot of soy lately.

Ruskiegunlover
10-12-2014, 09:15 AM
Already been married? Whoa, as she is likely mental I'd be even more afraid. Not the kind of chick you'd want to start popping out kids with.

El Laton Caliente
10-12-2014, 10:17 AM
I have gone my whole life without open carrying a handgun. (Other then with my job) Now that you know her position on firearms.

We open carry in my rural "neighborhood" but not to town. It is not unusual for myself and neighbors to have a pistol on our belts, even some of the gals.

Psycho women are not worth the trouble...

Helen Keller
10-12-2014, 10:20 AM
dude... theres always the other team.

FunkyPertwee
10-12-2014, 11:34 AM
Why be brotherd with a project woman? There are plenty of good looking decent women out there.

Some of us can only afford decent or good looking, not both at once.

FunkyPertwee
10-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Then stop paying for it...lol

Everybody pays for it one way or another.

Gunner1558
10-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Then someone else has already grown tired of her BS

Krupski
10-13-2014, 11:04 AM

Free advice:

(1) Hot babes are a dime a dozen.

(2) Psycho bitches will always give you trouble.

(3) RUN!

Aggressive Perfector
10-13-2014, 09:16 PM
Hit and quit.

Oswald Bastable
10-13-2014, 09:46 PM
Hit and quit.

Total violation of rule #3.

JTHunter
10-13-2014, 10:11 PM

This!! ^^

You're right...she isn't a red head, a red head would want a date at the shooting range. LOL

From the sounds of it, she must be a BLOND!!

And NOW we know why she isn't anymore!

Aggressive Perfector
10-13-2014, 10:44 PM
Total violation of rule #3.
Your rules maybe, mine permit one night stands. ;)

was_peacemaker
10-13-2014, 11:03 PM
Update: She gave me an earful tonight on how nobody understands her and her anxiety. Sounds like one of her ex-boyfriends has all but run from her. She is mad because he nor anyone else understands what she is talking about. At this point, I am running to the hills. I don't understand how something can be so cute, and so pretty and yet so crazy at the same time.

Oswald Bastable
10-13-2014, 11:09 PM
Your rules maybe, mine permit one night stands. ;)

Go for it...stick it in crazy once, suffer the consequences for weeks, months, possibly years afterward...your funeral. :D

Oswald Bastable
10-13-2014, 11:17 PM
Update: She gave me an earful tonight on how nobody understands her and her anxiety. Sounds like one of her ex-boyfriends has all but run from her. She is mad because he nor anyone else understands what she is talking about. At this point, I am running to the hills. I don't understand how something can be so cute, and so pretty and yet so crazy at the same time.

I once met the perfect woman physically...petite, perfect proportions, bod to make you drool in your oatmeal, face to make you sigh as if you were under Helen of Troy's gaze...

Problem was she was dumber than a doornail...and that is perhaps offering too much credit to doornails...

She wasn't a whackjob, as we're talking about here, she was just dumb as a post...

God works like that sometimes...oft times in fact...

Focus on the "perceived" beauty at your own risk, or seek the beauty beneath. There's a reason gold is not mined above ground.

FunkyPertwee
10-13-2014, 11:19 PM
I once met the perfect woman physically...petite, perfect proportions, bod to make you drool in your oatmeal, face to make you sigh as if you were under Helen of Troy's gaze...

Problem was she was dumber than a doornail...and that is perhaps offering too much credit to doornails...

She wasn't a whackjob, as we're talking about here, she was just dumb as a post...

Focus on the "perceived" beauty at your own risk, or seek the beauty beneath. There's a reason gold is not mined above ground.

Thats it? She was dumb?

She wasn't a bitch, a nutcase, or a gold digger?

I'll take a "discount model" if the only problem is a low I.Q.

Oswald Bastable
10-14-2014, 12:26 AM
She wasn't a bitch, a nutcase, or a gold digger?

Nope, nope and nope...

Ever attempted a conversation with a fence post?

Perhaps some here can spend their time boinking a sexy fence post...but I require a bit more than that...otherwise I'd just buy a japanese sex doll...

Aggressive Perfector
10-14-2014, 03:28 AM
Go for it...stick it in crazy once, suffer the consequences for weeks, months, possibly years afterward...your funeral. :D
Nah, they usually quit after you change your number.Or better yet get a pre paid phone to use as a throw away. ;)

FunkyPertwee
10-14-2014, 09:37 AM
Nah, they usually quit after you change your number.Or better yet get a pre paid phone to use as a throw away. ;)

Not if you knock them up.

Or they cut you. (shit happens)

Aggressive Perfector
10-14-2014, 10:29 AM
Pregnancy, is always a concern. As for the cutting, I'm just fortunate to have never run into that kinda crazy. Sounds like it coulda made for a hell of a cool scar and a story though.:D

FunkyPertwee
10-14-2014, 10:48 AM
Pregnancy, is always a concern. As for the cutting, I'm just fortunate to have never run into that kinda crazy. Sounds like it coulda made for a hell of a cool scar and a story though.:D

Thankfully that didn't happen to me.

A family member had a large kitchen knife plunged into his inner thigh while he slept. Then she drove him to the hospital, rolled him out the passenger door, and hauled ass.

rci2950
10-14-2014, 11:01 AM
Easy solution to avoid pregnancy. tell her "eat it or wear it. "

5.56NATO
10-14-2014, 11:36 AM
Yo brah you gatta flex on that beotch, ask her how these guns make her feel, and then tell her to go make you a sammich.

Krupski
10-14-2014, 11:43 AM

You know, no matter how hot a woman may be, if she's DUMB, it's a 100% turnoff for me. (by "dumb" I mean the same as you did i.e. "stupid", not "speechless").

Same thing with a smoker. If she's got a cigarette hanging out of her mouth.... UGH! No thanks.

FunkyPertwee
10-14-2014, 11:56 AM
Same thing with a smoker. If she's got a cigarette hanging out of her mouth.... UGH! No thanks.

The good thing about smokers is they already like to suck.

Aggressive Perfector
10-14-2014, 01:38 PM
She can be stupid AND speechless fuck all I care, speechless covers the stupid, and halts nagging! It's a total win!