PDA

View Full Version : Rate of fall during 9-11 ?

printerman
10-04-2010, 08:21 AM
How can two massive towers fall at the rate of gravity without resistance , unless complete pulverization allowed it's freefall ?The lower floors weren't melted like the "experts" say that the upper floors were. So why no evidence of pancaking as we were told. What's with the Thermite pile that burned for several weeks. Traces of Thermite were found on beams found in the ground zero pile. Many demolition experts say it "looked" like a demolition , complete with lateral ejections from obvious explosions. Several first responders witnessed explosive ejections as she came down...

MOP
10-04-2010, 09:12 AM
Check out a documentary film by Jules Naudet and Gedeon Naudet.

These 2 French brothers were doing a documentary about the

New York City Fire Dpt. on 9-11-01.....

They rushed into 'Tower 1' right after the hit, and people were still on fire

on the ground floor.

the documentary is simply named "9/11"........

Gunreference1
10-04-2010, 09:27 AM
Check out a documentary film by Jules Naudet and Gedeon Naudet.

These 2 French brothers were doing a documentary about the

New York City Fire Dpt. on 9-11-01.....

They rushed into 'Tower 1' right after the hit, and people were still on fire

on the ground floor.

the documentary is simply named "9/11"........

You can watch it here:

http://www.911docs.net/911.php

Steve

AKTexas
10-04-2010, 09:30 AM
Once again,the same old shit spewing from you retarded brain.Printer you should go compare the rate of fall from a 20 story building,drop a bowling ball from the roof and then you jump off and see if you can catch it.

old Grump
10-04-2010, 10:09 AM
Many demolition experts say it "looked" like a demolitionWell gee golly Whizz Kid. It was demolition caused by a crash, an explosion, a hot steel melting fire and the weight of tons of building material and the heavy water reservoirs on the top of the building moving downward.

Guess what you find a lot of in large buildings, iron and aluminum, guess what thermite is made out of. I would have been shocked if their hadn't been some chemical reactions caused by the heat and pressure causing thermite like reactions. It would have been a miracle if there hadn't been.

Fires on lower levels, you think, Lets see, plane crashes into the north tower between the 93rd and 99th floor at 8:46. it stood for 102 minutes. The south tower was hit between the 77th and 85th floor at 9:02. it stood for 56 minutes. You don't suppose some of that 20,000 gallons of fuel dribbled down stairwells and elevator shafts carrying fire with them to create fires at the lower levels.

Nah, to easy an answer, it must have been little green men from Arturus XII in the 3rd alternate universe to the left of yesterday who had infiltrated our government and set all those explosive devices without being noticed. The plane was just a diversion to take everybody's attention away from the real cause. You really need to switch brands of foil, the chemical additives in the stuff you are using is causing you to lose touch with reality on several levels including the one that only you live on.

Krupski
10-05-2010, 08:17 AM
How can two massive towers fall at the rate of gravity without resistance , unless complete pulverization allowed it's freefall ?The lower floors weren't melted like the "experts" say that the upper floors were. So why no evidence of pancaking as we were told. What's with the Thermite pile that burned for several weeks. Traces of Thermite were found on beams found in the ground zero pile. Many demolition experts say it "looked" like a demolition , complete with lateral ejections from obvious explosions. Several first responders witnessed explosive ejections as she came down...

You're asking a sensible question here? :yeah:

How about asking a serious question... like why did building #7 (with no "fire damage excuse") fall down?

Krupski
10-05-2010, 08:19 AM
You can watch it here:

http://www.911docs.net/911.php

Steve

I can watch Jurassic Park too. Does a CGI cartoon PROVE that a T-Rex actually ate several people on an island?

Krupski
10-05-2010, 08:25 AM
(1) Well gee golly Whizz Kid. It was demolition caused by a crash, an explosion, a hot steel melting fire and the weight of tons of building material and the heavy water reservoirs on the top of the building moving downward.

(2) Guess what you find a lot of in large buildings, iron and aluminum, guess what thermite is made out of. I would have been shocked if their hadn't been some chemical reactions caused by the heat and pressure causing thermite like reactions. It would have been a miracle if there hadn't been.

(1) Bullshit. Buildings are not constructed on the ragged edge of engineering such that the slightest stress causes them to fall. So there were cooling towers on the roof, and yeah water is heavy... but that does NOT mean anything. The steel was not melted by the less-than-1000 degrees F. fire... it wasn't even weakened.

(2) Agreed. A little aluminum and a little rusted steel mixed together could very well make thermite in random places. There may also have been magnesium structural parts in the building that would burn with a "thermite-like" shower of white hot sparks.

Nah, to easy an answer, it must have been little green men from Arturus XII in the 3rd alternate universe to the left of yesterday who had infiltrated our government and set all those explosive devices without being noticed.

Shame on you for using the standard Gunsnet "discredit with stupidity" tactic. I thought you were better than that.

printerman
10-05-2010, 08:51 AM
From the Old Grump somehow I expected more. Zero resistance from some of the building I could see. But "NO" resistance from all the building "the entire building " is highly improbable. People act as if jet fuel hangs around even in mass quantity. And as if every nook and cranny was saturated and had the ability to permeate so thoroughly and melt "everything" with heat so hot that nuclear was it's equal. Think of the lack of logic (no resistance at all)!!!!! NO EVIDENCE OF PANCAKING , opinions from several engineers. Lateral expulsion of explosive debris micro seconds before collapse. Pools of Thermite burning at 2000 degrees days after collapse. Maybe large portions of building had fuel , but witnesses such as first responders stated most of the fuel ignited materials and quickly burned off. Just like most jet fuel does. It's not mixed with navel jelly , it burns quick, simple basic physics ...

Way to many loose ends put out for a gullable public and many thinkers bought the "party line" and are still towing it. Simple science and common sense prevail on this quest on truth . That's why there are still people investigating because things don't add up. Not because they want a conspiracy.

old Grump
10-05-2010, 12:11 PM
'0' resistance???

One resisted for almost an hour and the other for over an hour and a half. I would not call that ragged edge of engineering.

What the buildings were not designed for was to take the structural damage of a large heavy object nearly full of fuel. those planes hit at the worst possible spot and caused what happened to happen. Low enough that the weight of the structure above contributed to the failure and high enough that the structure wasn't as strong as the lower levels would have been. It collapsed exactly like one would expect it to under the circumstances.

You called this one so wrong I had to respond. I can usually ignore these topics but this one, uh uh.

deth502
10-05-2010, 02:41 PM
im curious as to where printerfucktardworthlesspieceofshitman got his engineering degree from to be able to make these structural deductions without, im sure, even a propper as built drawing of said buildings.

MOP
10-05-2010, 04:38 PM
A few years ago, in Fort Worth, they demolished a 15/16 floors building.

They took nearly 1 whole day to put the charges in.

The Twin Towers were destroyed by muzzies, and I am not sure about Building #7.

#7 could have been an Insurance Scam, as they have approx. 5 hours to fool around.

printerman
10-05-2010, 05:59 PM
"0" resistance means at the moment they began to fall they fell as if nothing was underneath them. Almost the exact speed of a free falling object in natural gravity. Many simply couldn't believe this to be possible without demolition type charges. Rather rudimentary old man. Every demo man will tell you it was perfect . No tilt , no hang-up , zero resistance. Perfect demolition job ....If it were natural there would be signs of pancaking , yet there was none due to pulverization ....

old Grump
10-05-2010, 06:10 PM
They took nearly 1 whole day to put the charges in.The radical asses in the plane didn't care where the debris went, in fact the more havoc the better from their point of view.

My training was different, not to take down a bridge or building but to disable it to make it useless to the enemy. A partial demolition made it dangerous and repairs were harder to make than replacing a structure taken down completely.

I am no structural engineer but I spent most of my non-military working life maintaining and repairing these industrial buildings. From pole sheds to large office buildings, I have seen more guts of more buildings than the people who actually work in them in a cubicle or office ever have. That includes the equipment rooms and roof of the Sears Tower.

You want to see excitement, be there when a window pops out of the 32nd story window. Sirens got nothing compared to the screams of a woman who just saw her desk and purse slide out to the ledge of the building.

A water reservoir springing a leak because a valve went bad and flooding the conference room where we had just finished installing all of the fancy teleconferencing equipment. Executive Vice president of operations looking for somebody to blame and he looks at us. We didn't have a thing to do with his damn water tank, we just installed power, comm cable and hooked things up.

Good days mostly but sometimes. :laugh:

El Jefe
10-05-2010, 11:28 PM
im curious as to where printerfucktardworthlesspieceofshitman got his engineering degree from to be able to make these structural deductions without, im sure, even a propper as built drawing of said buildings.

The same place Roger McDumbass got his, a crackerjack box. Neither of these twits know shit from shinola, but they'll spray nonsense all over GunsNet. I'm sure the insurance firms didn't check into any of the wacky claims made by truther nuts, I mean they only had millions riding on their investigations.

Randomluck
10-06-2010, 04:17 AM
The same place Roger McDumbass got his, a crackerjack box. Neither of these twits know shit from shinola, but they'll spray nonsense all over GunsNet. I'm sure the insurance firms didn't check into any of the wacky claims made by truther nuts, I mean they only had millions riding on their investigations.

I remember seeing with my own 2 eyes the coverage of building 7 burning like a mother fucker, leaning into the street while they tried to put it out. When the lean turned into a slump they gave up saving it and waited for it to fall. Oh yeah, since that was a telephoto coverage shot it had to of been faked, my bad. :rolleyes:

Nukes cause heat, it's how they work. Heat and paper don't mix. Must have been holograms of paper to fool us. Damn that Dick Cheney is good.

I was in Philadelphia the Monday after changing planes. We'd flown down the coast to AC and turned in towards Philly. There was a huge plume of smoke and dust out the right side windows. The Philly airport was in that dust/smoke cloud when I got there. Since they didn't have their fancy puddle jumper terminal finished yet I had to deplane out on the tarmac. I guess all this gray hair and these wrinkles are from the radiation poisoning I got breathing that shit. It also explains why that part of the country is now a nuclear wasteland....

printerman
10-06-2010, 07:44 AM
1.nearly free-fall acceleration
2.improbable symmetry of debris distribution
3.extremely rapid onset of destruction
4.reported flashes and explosives
5.multi ton sections ejected laterally
6.mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete and metal decking
7.massive volume of expanding pyroclastic-like clouds
8.1200 foot diameter debris field with no pancaked floors found
9.total building destruction: dismemberment of steel frame
10.tons of molten metal found under all three high rises
11.evidence of thermite incendiaries found in FEMA samples

enough yet or are ya'll gonna wait till for the movie ....

MOP
10-06-2010, 07:45 AM
Printerman, if you are right...

would the Bildebergh and the NWO be involved in the attack ?

Krupski
10-06-2010, 10:32 AM

Look Jefferson I told you once and I'll tell you again... you don't have to agree with me, but fucking try to be civil!

I don't call you a dumbass or anything else when I don't agree with you.

You wanna play it that way, I can play it that way. I suggest though, that you think about it first.

Randomluck
10-06-2010, 11:01 AM
Look Jefferson I told you once and I'll tell you again... you don't have to agree with me, but fucking try to be civil!

You wanna play it that way, I can play it that way. I suggest though, that you think about it first.

Ooops look out Jefferson, the 2nd Mounted Keyboard Commando Division is gonna getcha!

ATAK, Inc.
10-06-2010, 11:10 AM
1.nearly free-fall acceleration
2.improbable symmetry of debris distribution
3.extremely rapid onset of destruction
4.reported flashes and explosives
5.multi ton sections ejected laterally
6.mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete and metal decking
7.massive volume of expanding pyroclastic-like clouds
8.1200 foot diameter debris field with no pancaked floors found
9.total building destruction: dismemberment of steel frame
10.tons of molten metal found under all three high rises
11.evidence of thermite incendiaries found in FEMA samples

The physics and structural modeling has been explained to you in prior posts, yet you regurgitate the same crap. I understand you would prefer to embrace unfounded conspiracies over scientific fact. A list of statements proves nothing and after 9 years nothing concrete to prove any of your points. It must be a cover-up. Instead of rehashing the same crap, post after post, show something tangible, a link of solid evidence. That would help your case, but you will find that there isn't any out there, just a lot of conspiracies.

crapshoot
10-06-2010, 11:34 AM

People can't help it when you make yourself look like such a complete and utter fucktard sometimes.

What I would like to see either one of you moonbat rejects explain is how someone got into buildings that are occupied 24/7 and planted explosives without ONE SINGLE PERSON ever seeing it? Or how come anyone with insider information hasn't come out and spoke publically about them "blowing up" the buildings?

Oh, that's right, BECAUSE TWO FUCKING JETLINERS FLEW THE FUCK INTO THEM! Someone should revoke both of your citizenship rights for being completely retarded.

Randomluck
10-06-2010, 11:42 AM
1.nearly free-fall acceleration They call it gravity. The more weight coming down from the top the faster the lower sections would collapse

2.improbable symmetry of debris distribution How do you figure that? Were you there? Now you'll fall back on the pics taken of the scene? The ones I saw showed a huge fucking mess with pieces still standing. Go look at the size of the basement both buildings stood on. Ono big ass hole they partially fell into.

3.extremely rapid onset of destruction Like has been pointed out and ignored. 1 building lasted just under an hour, the other an hour and a half. But why let facts interupt your fantasy

4.reported flashes and explosives No one but you is reporting them

5.multi ton sections ejected laterally Pieces squirt when things down collapse down from the top. Now you want to claim this wasn't a precision demolition? Make up my mind.

6.mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete and metal decking Just how do you think things break when hit with a powerful impact? Take a tea cup, throw it in the air and hit it with a board. It breaks before it hits the ground.

7.massive volume of expanding pyroclastic-like clouds pyroclastic-like, you said it yourself, like but not. Where do you think the air inside those big assed buildings went?

8.1200 foot diameter debris field with no pancaked floors found Ummm where do you think the survivors were found?

9.total building destruction: dismemberment of steel frame Total collapse of a totally compromised "revolutionary" building system that didn't live up to it's hype.

10.tons of molten metal found under all three high rises Ever hear of fire? It's that really hot stuff they use to melt steel with. Ever seen a Blacksmiths forge, a blast furnace? Fire+Air+Constrained space = really fucking hot.

11.evidence of thermite incendiaries found in FEMA samples Even Kookski admitted on-site stuff could have combined in a collapse to cause a trace amount. Don't forget there was also evidence of fire, heat dust, paper, decomposition and all the other stuff too.

Enough yet or are ya'll to stupid and lacking critical thinking abilities to see the truth?

AKTexas
10-06-2010, 01:21 PM
Printerdouche...
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8953/noose.jpg

Krupski
10-06-2010, 01:31 PM
Oh, that's right, BECAUSE TWO FUCKING JETLINERS FLEW THE FUCK INTO THEM! Someone should revoke both of your citizenship rights for being completely retarded.

I'm not doubting that two aircraft did, indeed, hit the buildings. What I question is how a fuel rich less-than-1000 degrees F. kerosene fire "melted" (or even "weakened") the structural steel.

I'm not the one talking about Thermite or explosives. All I want to know is why three buildings fell with controlled demolition perfection when they shouldn't have fallen at ALL, let alone PERFECTLY.

Concerning thermite... I have seen video where there were bright white hot sparks "spewing" out of small areas. Those areas were probably either magnesium burning or a random combination of aluminum and rusty steel making some "thermite" on the spot.

Now, a more sinister idea would be that Thermite would be the perfect thing to plant in the building at critical points. Airplane hits the building, the burning fuel IS certainly hot enough to start the Thermite burning, then the thermite does the rest.

Whether or not THAT happened I have no idea... and frankly I don't care.

Again... all I want to know is why three buildings fell with controlled demolition perfection when they shouldn't have fallen at ALL, let alone PERFECTLY.

ubersoldate
10-06-2010, 01:36 PM
People can't help it when you make yourself look like such a complete and utter fucktard sometimes..

Thats just it. Im from the old school where if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, well Im gonna call in a Ginger Nazi duck.

KKKruspki, you and printertard should really rethink your posts if you dont want people to get the idea that you are both idiots.

ATAK, Inc.
10-06-2010, 02:25 PM
I'm not doubting that two aircraft did, indeed, hit the buildings. What I question is how a fuel rich less-than-1000 degrees F. kerosene fire "melted" (or even "weakened") the structural steel.

I'm not the one talking about Thermite or explosives. All I want to know is why three buildings fell with controlled demolition perfection when they shouldn't have fallen at ALL, let alone PERFECTLY.

Concerning thermite... I have seen video where there were bright white hot sparks "spewing" out of small areas. Those areas were probably either magnesium burning or a random combination of aluminum and rusty steel making some "thermite" on the spot.

Now, a more sinister idea would be that Thermite would be the perfect thing to plant in the building at critical points. Airplane hits the building, the burning fuel IS certainly hot enough to start the Thermite burning, then the thermite does the rest.

Whether or not THAT happened I have no idea... and frankly I don't care.

Again... all I want to know is why three buildings fell with controlled demolition perfection when they shouldn't have fallen at ALL, let alone PERFECTLY.

The kinetic energy of the impact sheared thru a large portion of load bearing columns. Typical engineering is to go over by 20%. For arguements sake, lets say 1/3 of the columns were sheared, and with the blast, most, if not all of the spray applied fire resistant material on the steel was obliterated (it is not designed to withstand this kind of scenario), exposing steel to a continuous heating. The fire did not have to melt the steel, all it had to do was take it past a critical threshhold of it's chemical and physicla properties. These members, already under an increase of up to 50% more load, crossed that threshhold and failed. The shear mass moving down literally pulverized the lower floors and as it went, the mass and momentum only increased and followed the path of least resistance.
The "small explosions" seen in the video's is failure do to catastrophic compression. When testing concrete for design strength, a representative sample, a 6" diameter cylinder, 12" long, is put into a hydraulic press, and compressed to failure. The higher strength concrete, the more explosive the failure. A 3,000psi concrete will simply fracture while a 7 or 8,000psi mix will fail in an explosive manner. The same somewhat applies to steel. Tensile testing looks at the braking point and is a wimpy outcome, but to fail steel thru compression, it will fail in a catastrophic and somewhat explosive manner.
The way the two towers came down is simple, the path of least resistance.

AFA Building #7, I have no clue whatsoever.

I hope this helps shed some light on the subject. I've been involved with failure analysis as well as Spectrometric oil analysis, material testing and inspection since 1984, A very fascinating area indeed!

printerman
10-06-2010, 04:11 PM
There are others that have far greater intelligence than I , perhaps you would feel more comfortable bullying them with your lack of common sense and intuition ...

www.ae911truth.org

AKTexas
10-06-2010, 04:12 PM
This message is hidden because printerman is on your ignore list.

El Jefe
10-06-2010, 04:18 PM

Um, are you threatening me? :smiley_freak:

AKTexas
10-06-2010, 04:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hahb3NhwOM

Randomluck
10-06-2010, 04:30 PM
There are others that have far greater intelligence than I , perhaps you would feel more comfortable bullying them with your lack of common sense and intuition ...

www.ae911truth.org

Troofer morons are troofer morons no matter where they hang out. Go withdraw back into your little cocoon of conspiracy warmness and feel safe again. It's much easier to have them tell you how to think than have to do it for yourself.

El Jefe
10-06-2010, 05:21 PM
:laughingtohard:

old Grump
10-06-2010, 06:24 PM
First the fire, you have 10,000 gallons of fuel sprayed all over the place and running clean down to about the 10th floor. With incomplete combustion caused by a sealed building and a large amount of dust and considering none of the major fires anywhere in the building lasted more than 20 minutes before burning itself out and the estimated temperature was 536 F and you needed prolonged exposure to heat the steel to 1100 degrees in order to cause sufficient weakness for them to collapse.

But you keep forgetting that the building is more than steel it is also concrete and the higher you go the more the changes in the concrete mix you have, the higher you go the lighter it is and therefore will not support as much weight. The building is built so that each column and the lateral beams help each column support the next one to it.

Think of a house of cards, you can pull out a card very carefully from the right positions and while weakened the building still supports itself. Remove several of those columns, blow a hole in both sides of the building where the skin is part of that support. Add in the weight of all the floors above and you will have a catastrophic failure. There was no widespread debris like you would see in a large explosion, you had a building collapsing in on itself and gravity controlled where the debris landed not explosions.

I have seen demolition sites and they are neater than you would think, I have seen pictures of nearby buildings that were next to the WTC. Heavy damage done to a lot of them. Somebody tell me how this was a perfect demolition. Please because I'm just a simple country boy and I don't have any tin foil in the house.

http://guardian.150m.com/wtc/small/impact-area.jpg

So look at that picture and tell me there weren't enough cards pulled out of the house of cards. A 100 story building should just stand there and take it but because it was built on the jagged edge of technology with inferior material and because the Muslims have different laws of physics we have it should not have collapsed. It had to be an inside job.

And Wild Bill Hickock was a lesbian, there was no holocaust and the earth was built complete with fossils in 10,000 years.

:happy::whacky110::thumbspbig:

Where is that Kool Aid? I'm feeling thirsty.

ATAK, Inc.
10-06-2010, 06:42 PM
First the fire, you have 10,000 gallons of fuel sprayed all over the place and running clean down to about the 10th floor. With incomplete combustion caused by a sealed building and a large amount of dust and considering none of the major fires anywhere in the building lasted more than 20 minutes before burning itself out and the estimated temperature was 536 F and you needed prolonged exposure to heat the steel to 1100 degrees in order to cause sufficient weakness for them to collapse.

But you keep forgetting that the building is more than steel it is also concrete and the higher you go the more the changes in the concrete mix you have, the higher you go the lighter it is and therefore will not support as much weight. The building is built so that each column and the lateral beams help each column support the next one to it.

Think of a house of cards, you can pull out a card very carefully from the right positions and while weakened the building still supports itself. Remove several of those columns, blow a hole in both sides of the building where the skin is part of that support. Add in the weight of all the floors above and you will have a catastrophic failure. There was no widespread debris like you would see in a large explosion, you had a building collapsing in on itself and gravity controlled where the debris landed not explosions.

I have seen demolition sites and they are neater than you would think, I have seen pictures of nearby buildings that were next to the WTC. Heavy damage done to a lot of them. Somebody tell me how this was a perfect demolition. Please because I'm just a simple country boy and I don't have any tin foil in the house.

http://guardian.150m.com/wtc/small/impact-area.jpg

So look at that picture and tell me there weren't enough cards pulled out of the house of cards. A 100 story building should just stand there and take it but because it was built on the jagged edge of technology with inferior material and because the Muslims have different laws of physics we have it should not have collapsed. It had to be an inside job.

And Wild Bill Hickock was a lesbian, there was no holocaust and the earth was built complete with fossils in 10,000 years.

:happy::whacky110::thumbspbig:

Where is that Kool Aid? I'm feeling thirsty.

Don't forget the unique design of the late WTC towers. It had the traditional core of steel columns, set up in a grid pattern. In a cost and weight savings, the exterior is actually structural. All those rib like outer wrap are actually vertical support members. And what happened to those?

I sure feel bad for the poor horse, he's been beat enough already!

HDR
10-06-2010, 06:54 PM
Flame could have easily propagated throughout the lower floors by using the duct work.

Jet fuel would run downhill and all that HVAC ducting would have made a nice gutter for it.

Krupski
10-07-2010, 08:27 AM
Um, are you threatening me? :smiley_freak:

Yeah. I'm threatening to treat you like the asshole you are instead of trying to remain civil when I reply to you.

RJ Shooter
10-07-2010, 10:06 AM
There are others that have far greater intelligence than I...Shouldn't this be your signature tagline at the bottom of each posting?

El Jefe
10-07-2010, 12:33 PM
Yeah. I'm threatening to treat you like the asshole you are instead of trying to remain civil when I reply to you.

Dude, just simply quit posting kooky, moon-bat, nonsense. Then desist with the trying to defend it, and then claiming you never said it, then playing the victim card. We both know you do all of this on a regular basis, if you stop, I'll quit treating you like you're Printertards kid sister.

Sounds fair to me. :tongue:

Randomluck
10-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Shouldn't this be your signature tagline at the bottom of each posting?

More like tattoo'd across his forehead.