11-06-2014, 06:04 PM
MUST WATCH!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMnURHXFhuE&feature=share

Schuetzenman
11-06-2014, 06:15 PM
Like a First Person shooter PC game.

Richard Simmons
11-06-2014, 06:36 PM
The "soldier" is the guy from the movie District 9.

Very cool! I especially liked the part where he took the mag out of the AK, used it against the guy then threw it and hit the next guy in the head.

El Duce
11-06-2014, 06:44 PM
That was pretty cool. I shared it. Thanks!

Woogiebear
11-06-2014, 08:03 PM
I love the Wilhelm scream when you see the guy get blown up from the stair well. The entire video was awesome. Wish I had the talent to put something together like that. And the money. And the time.

whiskeyman
11-06-2014, 08:19 PM
A limey with a PPSH 41?

Woogiebear
11-06-2014, 08:23 PM
A limey with a PPSH 41?

I was thinking the same thing, but then the protagonist had on sneakers and the bad guys were dressed up as SWAT type characters. And I think the last time I saw grenades like that was in Ramboo III. None of it really made sense but it was great to watch.

Sherman
11-06-2014, 08:23 PM
That was reallllly cool

whiskeyman
11-06-2014, 08:27 PM
I was thinking the same thing, but then the protagonist had on sneakers and the bad guys were dressed up as SWAT type characters. And I think the last time I saw grenades like that was in Ramboo III. None of it really made sense but it was great to watch.

Yep a hodgepodge, still pretty cool.

tank_monkey
11-07-2014, 03:29 PM

Uh, those were F1 Grenades (Soviet hand grenades from WW2, but they're still around. I've seen them in 3rd world countries and in pics of armory storage in Russia. They used to still make them until the last decade). The guy DID have a more modern RGD-5 fragmentation grenade later. But ALL of the weapons (except for the Winchester Model 1200 shotgun) were Soviet bloc/Russian weapons.

I did totally dig the quick Magazine change, where the shooter just flicks the mag release lever with his fresh mag and swats the empty away and loads the new mag. I can't do quick AK magazine changes myself. I always have trouble getting it to lock in quickly. :D

Helen Keller
11-07-2014, 03:37 PM
:lool:

The 3 russians sounded like "Bacon Cheeseburger"