PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with daughters? Cool GPS tracking device gadget

skorpion
12-04-2014, 12:08 PM
I saw this nifty gadget in a Gander Mtn. flier. It's advertised with a price of $49 with $50 mail-in rebate. It's basically a GPS tracker that you can place on your vehicle, in your luggage, on various equipment, on your teen-aged daughter, etc. You get an alert/e-mail with coordinates and a link to a map whenever the device moves.

http://www.findmespot.com/en/index.php?cid=109&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=trace

Review:
http://gearjunkie.com/spot-trace-gps-satellite-tracker

5.56NATO
12-04-2014, 12:38 PM
Surely someone will make a chastity belt that includes such a device.

FunkyPertwee
12-04-2014, 12:59 PM
They should just install a tracking microchip under your skin when you're born.

Avanarts
12-04-2014, 04:56 PM

Just wait for Obummer Care 2.0

Aggressive Perfector
12-04-2014, 08:20 PM
I'll just track my daughter on her dates the old fashioned way... Chaperone each and every one. ;)

BISHOP
12-04-2014, 10:56 PM
The better one is an app that sends you every photo she recieves or takes without her knowing the app is even there or running.

BISHOP

Krupski
12-05-2014, 01:43 AM

That's coming. The mark of the beast will be a little sliver of silicon....

Krupski
12-05-2014, 01:46 AM
I'll just track my daughter on her dates the old fashioned way... Chaperone each and every one. ;)

I don't know if they run this ad where you are, but there's an ad where William Shatner (Captain Kirk) climbs up the side of a building to check up on his daughter. The guy she's with says something like "I got a great rate on this room - I always get what I want" as he puts his arm around Shatner's daughter. He says "Wrong answer" and grabs the guy by the arm and tosses him out the window.

Sadly, he lands in a swimming pool instead of concrete....

Aggressive Perfector
12-05-2014, 07:07 AM
I think I'll youtube it. ;)

The better one is an app that sends you every photo she recieves or takes without her knowing the app is even there or running.

BISHOP
The obvious backdraw to this is that there are certain ways I do not ever want to see my daughter. It's best that she just knows I can see everything she sends so we can avoid me having a heart attack over some bad picture she sends.

skorpion
12-05-2014, 11:47 AM

Just wait for Obummer Care 2.0
Coming soon, to a baby near you.