PDA

View Full Version : Local Cop Shooting.

El Duce
01-01-2015, 07:31 PM
Was getting off work and the highway was closed. Had to take another route home. Word is officers are alright.

http://www.wowktv.com/story/27744026/bolo-alert-two-officers-shot-in-lewiswburg-wv-searching-for-red-pick-up

Thing is. I had to work late. Had I not, I would have been driving right by it.

ltorlo64
01-01-2015, 07:51 PM
Glad to hear the officers are alright. Any idea why the police were attacked?

alismith
01-01-2015, 08:37 PM
Are there any new updates on this?

El Duce
01-02-2015, 04:35 AM
http://www.wvva.com/story/27744937/2015/01/01/update-alleged-cop-shooters-were-transporting-dead-bodies

Like I said. Had I got off work on time. I would have drove right by it.

ltorlo64
01-02-2015, 06:42 AM
That is a strange story. There is a lot that is missing and even then it may not make sense to a sane person.

El Laton Caliente
01-02-2015, 06:56 AM
The story is on Fox now... Strange...

El Duce
01-02-2015, 07:05 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/02/2-west-virginia-officers-injured-in-highway-shootout-involving-2-gunmen-1/

One of the Officers that was shot is the son of a friend of ours.

El Duce
01-02-2015, 07:09 AM
When I did get off work yesterday, I was going to take the highway home. But it was closed. So I took the normal route home. My daughter wanted me to go to wall mart. Which is right by the highway. There was a helicopter flying around. In the past year or so there was also a suicide by cop at around the same intersection. This was within walking (a few miles) distance from our house.

ltorlo64
01-02-2015, 08:47 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/02/2-west-virginia-officers-injured-in-highway-shootout-involving-2-gunmen-1/

One of the Officers that was shot is the son of a friend of ours.

Then I am doubly glad that the injuries reported are minor. Hope the two officers are released soon. Hope the two criminals are not released.

skorpion
01-02-2015, 08:55 AM
Then I am doubly glad that the injuries reported are minor. Hope the two officers are released soon. Hope the two criminals are not released.
Ditto. Looks like the dead bodies found in the truck were a husband and wife whom the suspects murdered in North Carolina. They then burned the couple's home, stole their SUV, and ended up in this traffic stop/shoot-out in El Duce's A.O.

El Duce
01-02-2015, 10:16 AM
Suspects identified. Looks like the younger of the two might have slipped and fell during the arrest.

http://www.wvva.com/story/27744937/2015/01/01/update-alleged-cop-shooters-were-transporting-dead-bodies

5.56NATO
01-02-2015, 12:49 PM
Glad to hear the officers are alright. Any idea why the police were attacked?

Umm nationwide alert for police to be on the lookout for idiots attacking them?

And in other similar news;
Black Panthers To “Build Up Army” To Kill Cops In 2015
The former leader of the New Black Panther Party said his group will “build up an army” in the new year to battle with police and said there will be events that are “gonna seem tragic to white America and may even shock our own consciences.”

On Malik Zulu Shabazz’s radio program, he called on his followers to “build up that army. Right now it’s time for us to build up those corps, those troops. It’s time to get strong. It’s time for lifting weights and working out and going to the gun range and all of that.”

Among the things that will “shock” consciences is the murder of police officers, WND.com is reporting.

“Sadly because America won’t do justice to black people, more and more people are going to lose balance and go off, and so we’re going to have funerals. Mike Brown gonna have funerals, Eric Garner in New York,” Shabazz said. “All over the country, we’re having our funerals, but now they must put on their dress blues and have their funerals, too. It’s a helluva day in this hour.”
Shabazz is a violent, racist terrorist (even the Southern Poverty Law Center calls him “a racist black nationalist with a long, well-documented history of violently anti-Semitic remarks and accusations about the inherent evil of white people”).

It’s this type of person that President Obama appeared and marched with as he campaigned for President in Selma, Alabama in 2007.

In fact, during the 2008 campaign, Obama’s website proudly proclaimed his support from the New Black Panther Party.
http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/black-panthers-to-build-up-army-to-kill-cops-in-2015/

El Duce
01-03-2015, 06:24 AM
Talked to my Dr. Friend yesterday. Both officers were released from the hospital. Local chief of Police said that if it were not for the vests that they were wearing, the outcome would have been much worse. Friend whose son was shot told us that he is at home.

Viking350
01-03-2015, 07:44 AM
Great news E.D. As for the perp that fell during the arrest, I applaud the officers for their efforts to aid him in regaining his footing.

1 Patriot-of-many
01-03-2015, 07:48 AM
Almost like Obama wants this shit to happen so they can crack down on gun owners. That couldn't be now could it in transforming America could it. All these protests and violence aren't prearranged by someone are they......

ltorlo64
01-03-2015, 08:07 AM
Umm nationwide alert for police to be on the lookout for idiots attacking them?

And in other similar news;
Black Panthers To “Build Up Army” To Kill Cops In 2015
The former leader of the New Black Panther Party said his group will “build up an army” in the new year to battle with police and said there will be events that are “gonna seem tragic to white America and may even shock our own consciences.”

On Malik Zulu Shabazz’s radio program, he called on his followers to “build up that army. Right now it’s time for us to build up those corps, those troops. It’s time to get strong. It’s time for lifting weights and working out and going to the gun range and all of that.”

Among the things that will “shock” consciences is the murder of police officers, WND.com is reporting.

“Sadly because America won’t do justice to black people, more and more people are going to lose balance and go off, and so we’re going to have funerals. Mike Brown gonna have funerals, Eric Garner in New York,” Shabazz said. “All over the country, we’re having our funerals, but now they must put on their dress blues and have their funerals, too. It’s a helluva day in this hour.”
Shabazz is a violent, racist terrorist (even the Southern Poverty Law Center calls him “a racist black nationalist with a long, well-documented history of violently anti-Semitic remarks and accusations about the inherent evil of white people”).

It’s this type of person that President Obama appeared and marched with as he campaigned for President in Selma, Alabama in 2007.

In fact, during the 2008 campaign, Obama’s website proudly proclaimed his support from the New Black Panther Party.
http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/black-panthers-to-build-up-army-to-kill-cops-in-2015/

While I don't discount that police officers are under attack now this does not appear to be one of those "without cause" attacks (like what happened in NY). This appears to be a shootout to try to keep from going to jail after having already perpetrated a crime, the original crime was not ambushing the cops but murder, arson, and stealing cars in another state.

ltorlo64
01-03-2015, 08:10 AM
All these protests and violence aren't prearranged by someone are they......

They have already identified one of the organizers, someone who got their training in the WTO riots. No, these are planned and executed to push the police into action and then using the action to vilify the police. It appears to be working in NY where I recently read that criminals are not being arrested for fear of the safety of the officers. That has bad written all over it.

5.56NATO
01-03-2015, 01:26 PM
While I don't discount that police officers are under attack now this does not appear to be one of those "without cause" attacks (like what happened in NY). This appears to be a shootout to try to keep from going to jail after having already perpetrated a crime, the original crime was not ambushing the cops but murder, arson, and stealing cars in another state.

That seems so but ffs how dumb do you have to be to not know that you're not going to get away?

ltorlo64
01-03-2015, 05:12 PM
That seems so but ffs how dumb do you have to be to not know that you're not going to get away?

About as dumb as thinking that a life of crime will be better than learning an actual skill. These guys don't seem to be that bright. I mean they drove through a couple of states with dead bodies in the back of a stolen car while being followed by another stolen car. Yeah, not too bright. To bad their stupidity lead to the deaths of two people before we figured out just how dumb there were.