PDA

View Full Version : "Breaking" news: Harry Reid suffers broken bones in work-out accident

skorpion
01-02-2015, 12:21 PM
No pun intended with "breaking"... :D

To have been a fly on the wall for this one!

"Reid suffers broken ribs, facial bones in exercising accident"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/02/reid-suffers-broken-ribs-bones-in-accident-at-home-gym/

The accident occurred when an elastic exercise band broke, striking Reid in the face and causing him to fall, said spokesman Adam Jentleson. Reid struck some equipment as he fell, breaking multiple bones near his right eye.

As he hit the floor, he broke several ribs, Jentleson said.

When medical staff conducted a CAT scan of Harry Reid, they discovered a mush-like substance in his skull. Upon further examination, they found that substance to be tapioca pudding where his brain used to be. The doctor stated that this is a phenomenon is common in the later stages of a disease called Liberalism.

5.56NATO
01-02-2015, 12:23 PM
Did they mention finding a heart shaped object carved out of stone in his chest cavity?
Or Soros hand up his bum?

skorpion
01-02-2015, 12:25 PM
Did they mention finding a heart shaped object carved out of stone in his chest cavity?
Or Soros hand up his bum?Negative, but very close. Just Soros' fist where Reid's heart used to be.

blacksheep
01-02-2015, 12:40 PM
Looks like a good start to the New Year, maybe it's going to alright after all.

alismith
01-02-2015, 01:12 PM
Reid doesn't look very able to do anything strenuous. The word on the street is that the elastic band was a rubber band that was taped to a marble and he was trying to lift it off the table. Since he had trouble lifting it, he climbed onto the table and used both hands and when he pulled, the band broke, struck him in the face, sending him flying backwards off the table. He broke his ribs on a pile of balloons that a soccer mom had been blowing up for her son's birthday party that was about to take place.

The first medics on the scene were a bunch of Girl Scouts who were working on their First Aid merit badges. They stabilized him until the ambulance arrived....

And there you have the rest of the story. ;)

sevlex
01-02-2015, 01:31 PM
It's a start......

:coffee:

rci2950
01-02-2015, 01:37 PM
That exercise machine is my hero.

Gunner1558
01-02-2015, 11:02 PM
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving (insert descriptive)!

Too bad the injuries were so slight.

Hobe Sound AK
01-03-2015, 12:44 AM
I hope the Exercise Machine can be Repaired! No Doubt a Valuable Machine.

ltorlo64
01-03-2015, 08:29 AM
Didn't Senator Reid just go against the President on something? Maybe this is payback. (For the more conspiracy minded among us!)

rci2950
01-03-2015, 09:11 AM
I hope the Exercise Machine can be Repaired! No Doubt a Valuable Machine.

Someone should sell the broken band on Ebay. I bet it would fetch a mint