PDA

View Full Version : Mario Coumo

N/A
01-02-2015, 06:16 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/02/former-new-york-governor-mario-cuomo-dead-at-82/

Surprised no one has mentioned this yet that I've seen.

Ruskiegunlover
01-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Not sad here. Hope the liberal bastard packed sun screen and swim trunks before he departed.

Hobe Sound AK
01-02-2015, 07:14 PM
Too bad it was not his Son as well.

Ruskiegunlover
01-02-2015, 07:21 PM
Ok, now you've gone and made me sad.

5.56NATO
01-02-2015, 07:45 PM
Hmmm. Appalachians still living in sheds... I wonder what Mario did for them?

Gunner1558
01-02-2015, 08:53 PM
What took so long, and is his son going to follow in his footsteps asap?

blacksheep
01-02-2015, 10:00 PM
Thank you, more please.

nfa1934
01-02-2015, 10:14 PM
Hope his last moments were filled with fear and pain. I hope he was alone too.

I'd rather have rights in an Appalachian shed than live as a slave in a NY apartment.

skorpion
01-03-2015, 09:00 AM
Allow me to water the flowers on this commie's grave:

:pissin-chipmunk: Mario Coumo :pissin-chipmunk2:

blacksheep
01-03-2015, 10:12 AM
Wait Mario ! you forgot to take your stupid kid with you.

ltorlo64
01-03-2015, 11:22 AM

I wonder if he saw them himself or just a picture of them. I am expecting it was a picture but no reporters thought to ask him as they fawned over his taking a shot at President Reagan.

Hobe Sound AK
01-03-2015, 11:39 AM
:you-rock:Nice reply Black Sheep! well said!

imanaknut
01-03-2015, 01:25 PM
Saw a story about him last night. Didn't realize that he was next to God in his abilities. They made him out as one of the greatest humans of all times. After seeing the story I am led to believe that Mr Coumo could walk on water, heal leprosy, and and restore sight to the blind.

I seem to remember him as just another left wing liberal media darling.

5.56NATO
01-03-2015, 01:32 PM
I'm sure Mario is proud;
Guns Confiscated after Man Seeks Insomnia Treatment
In the old Soviet and East German police states of the Cold War, police kept secret files on scores of common people. Information was fed to the police by thousands of clandestine sources – and a seemingly banal or routine interaction with nearly anyone could lead to a surprise “knock on the door” by authorities. During the late Soviet era, communist leadership moved away from the executions and purges of the Stalin years and began to increasingly rely upon medical professionals to diagnose “enemies of the state” as insane – thus, a routine trip to your doctor could lead to a visit from police.

Although the Cold War ended over two decades ago, a lawsuit filed December 17 in U.S. District Court in Rochester, NY alleges that such heavy-handed police-state tactics are presently being employed in Andrew Cuomo’s New York. The suit, filed by attorney Paloma Capanna on behalf of plaintiff Donald Montgomery, alleges that the New York State Police ordered the permanent confiscation of Mr. Montgomery’s registered handguns after he sought treatment for insomnia. The confiscation was ordered under Cuomo’s “SAFE Act” gun-control law.

The allegations in the case are downright scary. The complaint contends that Montgomery, a Navy veteran and retired police officer who rose to the rank of detective sergeant during his 30-year career, voluntarily sought treatment for insomnia at a hospital on Long Island in May of 2014 after relocating to a new home several hundred miles from his previous residence.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/01/guns_confiscated_after_man_seeks_insomnia_treatmen t.html#ixzz3Nmii2GWR

weevil
01-03-2015, 01:47 PM
Saw a story about him last night. Didn't realize that he was next to God in his abilities. They made him out as one of the greatest humans of all times. After seeing the story I am led to believe that Mr Coumo could walk on water, heal leprosy, and and restore sight to the blind.

I seem to remember him as just another left wing liberal media darling.

Oh yeah he was one of the gods in the liberal's pantheon!

He was an original liberal that the little libs wanna be like when they grow up.

Now that he's dead the MSM will canonize him and praise his greatness and wail in mourning over his loss.

As for me my mama always told me not to speak ill of the dead so I'm at a loss for words.

alismith
01-03-2015, 05:16 PM
Oh yeah he was one of the gods in the liberal's pantheon!

He was an original liberal that the little libs wanna be like when they grow up.

Now that he's dead the MSM will canonize him and praise his greatness and wail in mourning over his loss.

As for me my mama always told me not to speak ill of the dead so I'm at a loss for words.

If you spoke ill of them while they lived, it's okay to continue speaking ill of them when they die.

ltorlo64
01-03-2015, 05:54 PM
If you spoke ill of them while they lived, it's okay to continue speaking ill of them when they die.

I sort of thought that had to do with spreading rumors. If it is not a rumor but truth I don't have a problem with it. Especially if it is to prevent people from turning someone into a saint and then using their memories, now distorted, to push an agenda. They tried to do this in Massachusetts after Senator Kennedy died. Luckily enough people saw through this that it didn't work.

alismith
01-03-2015, 06:11 PM
I sort of thought that had to do with spreading rumors. If it is not a rumor but truth I don't have a problem with it. Especially if it is to prevent people from turning someone into a saint and then using their memories, now distorted, to push an agenda. They tried to do this in Massachusetts after Senator Kennedy died. Luckily enough people saw through this that it didn't work.

Understood. The only problem with this is that there are a whole lot more LIV's (Low Information Voters) now than when Uncle Teddy died. This time it just might work for Libs.

stevelyn
01-06-2015, 07:22 AM

Krupski
01-06-2015, 04:12 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/02/former-new-york-governor-mario-cuomo-dead-at-82/

Surprised no one has mentioned this yet that I've seen.

Too bad his jerkoff son Andrew didn't buy the farm instead.

Gunner1558
01-08-2015, 03:36 PM
Too bad his jerkoff son Andrew didn't buy the farm instead.

I agree, except you should have used the word TOO, or the phrase "as well".

Krupski
01-09-2015, 02:14 AM
I agree, except you should have used the word TOO, or the phrase "as well".

Agreed.