PDA

View Full Version : Groan! Guess What Whale War's is Back!

Hobe Sound AK
01-03-2015, 12:41 AM
Christ I had hoped Animal Planet had cancelled it. I don't know why the Japanese Whaling Fleet could not Get rid of them. Two Ships of Liberal Morons. The Japanese are trying to Feed their People. I could care less about Whales. Remember that Goofy Star Trek Movie from 1986? Let them go Extinct! Perhaps the Japanese M.S.D.F. can Sink them?

l921428x
01-03-2015, 12:47 AM
you are a cold hearted sob!

Hatedbysheeple
01-03-2015, 12:53 AM
The whale wars people are insanely stupid and ineffectual, but most whale meat goes to rot, the industries is funded almost wholly by government subsidies, most of their niche meat markets are tanking, horse, monkey, dog, whale, and dolphin. Not sure if it's ethical or financial but except for a few odd ball foody types most japanese people who eat relatively small amounts of meat anyway are happy with pork, chicken, and beef.

Hobe Sound AK
01-03-2015, 09:11 AM
you are a cold hearted sob!Not at all, I care about Animals. but sick of hearing about spotted Owl's, Whales, some Rare small Fish none of us heard of. Remember what happened about 5 Years ago, to those Fire Fighters out West? It was on Fox News I will never forget it. They were those Volunteers for the U.S.F.S. who put out Fires out at a large National Park, . The got trapped all around by the Fire, they were fighting and could not get out. A Helicopter above with the Water Bucket, could have dropped their Bucket in a near by Lake and got Water to dump on the Fire. But in the Lake was some unknown to us, rare small Fish. The Pilot had to get approval from some mid level Govt. Manager. To fill the Bucket, Before he could get a Reply, They all Burned to Death! Our Government at Work This is why I could care less about Whale Wars. It is very hard to Watch if you have are not a Liberal Tree Hugger.

Hobe Sound AK
01-03-2015, 09:15 AM
By the Way I do what I can for the Bald Eagle, Our National Bird. We can never let them go Extinct! That is a different Story. I just cant get excited about Whales . I was unaware to what Hated by Sheep said, I thought the Japanese still ate a lot of Whale Meat. But it could be for Export to other Countries.?

Schuetzenman
01-03-2015, 09:21 AM
I also hate the Whale Wars douche-bags. OTOH I do care if the Whales get hunted to extinction. The only reason why Whales have ever been in trouble of extinction is due to Man wanting bits of it for various things from; meat, bone, oil, spermaceti, (a white micro crystalline wax material used in making cosmetics like lipstick). The fact that the Japanese continue to hunt them proves the douche-bag and ass-backwards primitive side of the Japanese. They do obsolete shit just because that's the way the always did it. Not because it works best, still works or has any relevance to making anything better. Save the Whales, kill the Japs.

5.56NATO
01-03-2015, 01:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anXPPTk-jY8

banzai!

imanaknut
01-03-2015, 01:30 PM
Getting an idea as to how stupid they are, because if they hunt whales to extinction, they obviously have not thought about the consequences of whale no longer being available for all the stuff they are used for.

Pretty bad way to get forced into the modern age.

Ruskiegunlover
01-03-2015, 03:47 PM
I am pro-Whale, anti-nip, I mean, japanese.

A culture built upon lies (honor) that seeks the destruction of harmless sea creatures. Gee, whose side should we take? The side of a 'honorable' culture that will not admit to ANY of its crimes in the last 100 years, outright denies them, and affectively does to whales what they did to the Koreans, Vietnamese, Chinese, and all of South Asia. Or, the whales. Large, basically harmless sea creatures whose only crime is doing what Nature and GOD designed them to do.

Just cannot believe anyone would ever side with the disgusting japs on this.

Ruskiegunlover
01-03-2015, 03:50 PM
Oh, and I detest the sea shepard idiots too. Frankly, the only side I take are the whales. To hell with both humans sides here.

L1A1Rocker
01-03-2015, 04:12 PM
Those bastards sacrificed the Ady Gil for their publicity. They should all rot in Hell!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/56/Ady_Gil_2.jpg/800px-Ady_Gil_2.jpg

And what those bastards did to her.

http://www.asienspiegel.ch/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Ady-Gil.jpg

jet3534
01-03-2015, 05:21 PM
By the Way I do what I can for the Bald Eagle, Our National Bird. We can never let them go Extinct! That is a different Story. I just cant get excited about Whales . I was unaware to what Hated by Sheep said, I thought the Japanese still ate a lot of Whale Meat. But it could be for Export to other Countries.?

Speaking of Bald Eagles, I was quite excited to see a Bald Eagle yesterday. I pulled off the road and watched it from a short distance (about 20 feet) for several minutes before it flew off. I hope this is a good omen. The last Bald Eagle I saw was about 15 years ago.

Kadmos
01-03-2015, 06:25 PM
Probably be a short season, the International Court already ruled Japan was violating the law and Japan stopped whaling thus far.

Hobe Sound AK
01-03-2015, 07:06 PM
I don't really have any Thing against Whales, they Along with the Killer Whale, are the only Sea Creature that is safe from a Great White Shark. when they get large enough. Other than the Great Squid. No Love lost with the Jap's neither! They took my Uncle.(U.S.S. Indianapolis) But these 2 Ships are not how you stop Whaling. The Show and the People on those 2 Ships are a Turn off if you are not a Liberal Moron.

Full Otto
01-03-2015, 08:58 PM
I could care less about Whales. Remember that Goofy Star Trek Movie from 1986? Let them go Extinct!

Girlfriend dump you after visiting Sea World?

http://i59.tinypic.com/2u8cql0.jpg

Hobe Sound AK
01-03-2015, 10:28 PM
Funny!

tank_monkey
01-04-2015, 01:23 AM
I am pro-Whale, anti-nip, I mean, japanese.

A culture built upon lies (honor) that seeks the destruction of harmless sea creatures. Gee, whose side should we take? The side of a 'honorable' culture that will not admit to ANY of its crimes in the last 100 years, outright denies them, and affectively does to whales what they did to the Koreans, Vietnamese, Chinese, and all of South Asia. Or, the whales. Large, basically harmless sea creatures whose only crime is doing what Nature and GOD designed them to do.

Just cannot believe anyone would ever side with the disgusting japs on this.

Yes, being a retarded racist douchebag makes all us white guys look bad ;) Why don't you just point out that you don't agree with the whaling part. I sure don't. There are lots of things about Japan I really like (and I've been there about eight times). They have a lot of stuff that is awesome. This is NOT one of them, but also it's a small part of a big nation. Everyone does stupid shit. This is one of their stupid shit things. :D

Hobe Sound AK
01-04-2015, 08:26 AM
Once again I will say, not really siding with the Japs. Just Hate the Show. I am sure , it is just a mater of time till they are permently Shut down anyway.

blacksheep
01-04-2015, 06:38 PM
Yes, being a retarded racist douchebag makes all us white guys look bad ;) Why don't you just point out that you don't agree with the whaling part. I sure don't. There are lots of things about Japan I really like (and I've been there about eight times). They have a lot of stuff that is awesome. This is NOT one of them, but also it's a small part of a big nation. Everyone does stupid shit. This is one of their stupid shit things. :D

Slinging out insults is not helping your case bro, jmho take it or leave it.:think: