PDA

View Full Version : And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads

5.56NATO
01-04-2015, 12:46 PM
NBC News: “All Americans Will Be Microchipped In Less Than 3 Years”
Do you believe in the Mark of The Beast?

The Mark of The Beast is something the Bible refers to in the book of Revelation 13:16

It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads

It tells of a time in the probable near future where nothing will be bought or sold without this ‘marking’. It has long been speculated what it will be. A tattoo? An arm band or head band of sorts. Now it seems modern technology has caught up with Biblical prophecy and we can truly grasp what the mark could potentially look like.

An implantable chip in one’s hand. This chip could interact with your body in the doctor’s office. Scan it, and it could tell your blood pressure, blood sugar, heart rate, or any other vital piece of information of medical history.

Go to the store and scan your hand to pay for groceries. It would be connected to your bank account and the amount deducted. No cash. No credit cards. No more fraud.

How far off is this?

Not very. In fact IBM has been getting the public primed for years.
http://right.is/politics/2015/01/nbc-news-all-americans-will-be-microchipped-in-less-than-3-years-9209.html

Altarboy
01-04-2015, 04:32 PM
Not all Americans.

Schuetzenman
01-04-2015, 08:09 PM
Hell will freeze over first.

Altarboy
01-04-2015, 10:31 PM
I'll wipe my butt on the chip and throw it back at them.

Kadmos
01-05-2015, 12:29 AM
NBC News: “All Americans Will Be Microchipped In Less Than 3 Years”

More than a bit misleading. NBC did a prediction story back in 2007 about technology that may effect life 10 years later...in 2017. Hardly the same thing

skorpion
01-05-2015, 09:19 AM
Craigslist ads of the future: "Microchip removal - Experienced former doctor - only clean, sterile tools used - $200"

5.56NATO
01-05-2015, 01:15 PM
Craigslist ads of the future: "Microchip removal - Experienced former doctor - only clean, sterile tools used - $200"

There are ways one can disable the chips, usualy with an overbearing amount of rf radiation, and I'm not talking microwaves but rather lf/mf/hf radio. A few turns of wire around the forehead or wrist excited with 100 watts of rf from an amateur radio transciever should render the device permanently disabled. This will bust any semiconductor junctions and overheat circuit traces and solder joints, but at the risk of bursting the package the device is in if something gasses off, meaning glass or plastic splinters in the body could be a result. If the circuit elements are toxic, that presents a problem if the casing does burst. Say for example if a lithium battery is used in the chip, if the lithium came in contact with body fluids no matter the reason why, there would be much anguish.

5.56NATO
01-05-2015, 01:15 PM
More than a bit misleading. NBC did a prediction story back in 2007 about technology that may effect life 10 years later...in 2017. Hardly the same thing

Tell us how you're going to line up with the rest to get chipped, kad!

Kadmos
01-05-2015, 01:33 PM
Tell us how you're going to line up with the rest to get chipped, kad!

Seeing as how there is no legislation currently being written or debated about implanting people with chips, and the only "evidence" you have is a lame "predictions of the possible future" from a 7 year old NBC program which was mostly a time filler, and a misquoted bible passage...I think it's just a wee bit premature to line up just yet.

5.56NATO
01-05-2015, 01:41 PM
There was a drill a few years ago, and a natural disaster or two, where citizens were placed in detention camps more or less, and had flexi cuff style wristbands applied to each person, they all had rf id tags in them. It was a dry run towards what the fedz will attempt when the big one hits and gives them the escuse to so do. I imagine flexi cuffs won't be permanent enough for the regime, they'll go straight to injection. After all, how can they replicate and improve upon the ruthless German efficiency of the Hollerith machines of the death camps without rfid?

http://www.infowars.com/new-jersey-contracted-rfid-evacuee-tracking-tech-just-days-before-sandy-formed/
http://www.infowars.com/school-plans-to-tag-students-with-microchip-bracelets-to-encourage-good-behaviour/
http://www.infowars.com/the-obama-administration-wants-gun-owners-to-wear-rfid-tracking-bracelets/

Kadmos
01-05-2015, 02:05 PM
There was a drill a few years ago, and a natural disaster or two, where citizens were placed in detention camps more or less, and had flexi cuff style wristbands applied to each person, they all had rf id tags in them. It was a dry run towards what the fedz will attempt when the big one hits and gives them the escuse to so do. I imagine flexi cuffs won't be permanent enough for the regime, they'll go straight to injection. After all, how can they replicate and improve upon the ruthless German efficiency of the Hollerith machines of the death camps without rfid?

Source?

Some jails use RFID tags in bracelets to track prisoners...but so what?

There is no evidence the government has the slightest interest in rounding up the citizens, or implanting RFID tags or any other such paranoid nonsense. We're already through 3/4ths of the Obama administration and all your fear mongering has come to nothing whatsoever.

Aside from that there is no reason to believe the "mark of the beast" refers to RFID tags. Revelations says the mark will be in the right hand or on the forehead, it also says you can still "buy or sell" if you have the name or number of the beast, so there is no reason to have "the mark" either way.

The mark itself is "the mark of the beast" not "the mark which personally identifies who you are". It's not personal ID, it's a mark showing allegiance to the devil.

An RFID chip would be "your mark" not "his mark" as it is clearly referred to in the bible.

5.56NATO
01-05-2015, 02:31 PM
Yeah I suppose this never happened;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84

Or this;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act

This;
https://www.aclu.org/indefinite-detention-endless-worldwide-war-and-2012-national-defense-authorization-act

And this;
http://www.northcom.mil/
http://www.opsecnews.com/continuity-of-government-fema-camps-martial-law/

All it will take to get rolling like 1933 Germany is this;
http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Window_Into_Americas_Future_Panic.php

Also, if you have to have a mark or chip or tatoo to buy or sell, that's the mark of the beast. It doesn't say allegiance to the beast it says to buy or sell.

Kadmos
01-05-2015, 03:34 PM
The government having a plan of what to do in the event of a major catastrophe isn't necessarily nefarious, it's just common sense.

To be prepared.

Just like so many of us do...have a plan for a SHTF scenario.

Also, if you have to have a mark or chip or tatoo to buy or sell, that's the mark of the beast. It doesn't say allegiance to the beast it says to buy or sell.

No, that's your mark, not his mark.

That would be personal identification of you, not a mark of the devil.

Nor does the bible say you need to be marked to buy or sell,

Revelation 13:16-18
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Meaning you could buy or sell simply by knowing the name or the number of the beast. And we know that number is either 616 or more commonly 666. A single identification number. It would be pointless to tag everyone with the number 666 as it would mark everyone the same.

Which is actually the point of it, not to show who they are individually, but that they "belong" to the beast.

The "mark of the beast" being an ID system has no relation to the bible, other than to simply say "this person is the beast's" or "this person is unmarked by the beast and doesn't claim the beast's name or number"

5.56NATO
01-06-2015, 11:10 AM
And then we have this, wich I'm sure is all made up;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGcatieMvfk

Kadmos
01-06-2015, 12:55 PM
And then we have this, wich I'm sure is all made up;

I'm sure there is a fact or two in there somewhere, mostly about the physical risks of having the chip implanted. The rest is pretty much BS.

The idea that Nick Rockefeller had some foreknowledge of 9/11, the war in Afghanistan, and the war in Iraq a year and a half before any of it happened....considering Rockefeller is kind of a low level lawyer from California who works mostly in China, is ridiculous.

Nick Rockefeller, by the way, is not a member of the famous Rockefeller family, or even some distant cousin...just a totally unrelated guy.

But think about it, Rockefeller is apparently willing to blab this to Russo, but doesn't mention it to anyone else so it can be verified that he ever said such. Then neither man says anything about it anywhere before it goes down, nor do they say anything for 6 years after it happens...until it comes time to sell a few DVD's.

It's nonsense.

5.56NATO
01-07-2015, 01:03 PM
By the way, thanks for bringing up the "number of his name or the name of the beast" option, so it's not only a chip or tatoo, but can also be the name or the number as well. However, I suspect Nick is of the Rockefeller clan, and Aaron knew he was too.

And speaking of Rockefellers and Chicoms;

Kadmos
01-08-2015, 12:42 AM
By the way, thanks for bringing up the "number of his name or the name of the beast" option, so it's not only a chip or tatoo, but can also be the name or the number as well.

You're very welcome.

Or it could be a token (in the hand...like a coin), or a brand, a scar, ink, blood, etc.

Although most likely it is a reference to Tefillin, which many Jews wear to pray, two small boxes containing prayers, one worn on the hand and one on the forehead.

That comes from Deuteronomy 6

“Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your being, and all your might. These words that I am commanding you today must always be on your minds. Recite them to your children. Talk about them when you are sitting around your house and when you are out and about, when you are lying down and when you are getting up. Tie them on your hand as a sign. They should be on your forehead as a symbol. Write them on your house’s doorframes and on your city’s gates.”

I suppose it's either some form of antisemitic, or talking about people who falsely wear Tefillin.

At any rate the "mark" being able to be spoken, by giving the beast's name or number, pretty much blows away the theory that it's some form of NWO forcible micro-chipping.

However, I suspect Nick is of the Rockefeller clan, and Aaron knew he was too.

Suspect all you like, but it's a rather famous family with a well documented public lineage, and there simply is no Nick in it.

Goodman
01-08-2015, 01:21 AM
You're very welcome.

Or it could be a token (in the hand...like a coin), or a brand, a scar, ink, blood, etc.

Although most likely it is a reference to Tefillin, which many Jews wear to pray, two small boxes containing prayers, one worn on the hand and one on the forehead.

“Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your being, and all your might. These words that I am commanding you today must always be on your minds. Recite them to your children. Talk about them when you are sitting around your house and when you are out and about, when you are lying down and when you are getting up. Tie them on your hand as a sign. They should be on your forehead as a symbol. Write them on your house’s doorframes and on your city’s gates.”

I suppose it's either some form of antisemitic, or talking about people who falsely wear Tefillin.

At any rate the "mark" being able to be spoken, by giving the beast's name or number, pretty much blows away the theory that it's some form of NWO forcible micro-chipping.

Suspect all you like, but it's a rather famous family with a well documented public lineage, and there simply is no Nick in it.
How do you come to the conclusion that the Mark is Tefillin? Does mounting it on one's doorframe allow one to purchase from door-to-door traveling salesmen??

ltorlo64
01-08-2015, 07:45 AM

Revelation 13:16-18
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

It could also be actions and thoughts. Either you follow the beast and declare allegiance to him outright (having the name or number of his name) or you do what is required by the beast while not necessarily being aligned with him (receiving the mark on the hand) or you agree with the beast while not declaring allegiance to him (having the mark on the head). This would work with what is discussed in Deuteronomy as well. While the Israelites took the discussion of tying the law on the hand or on the forehead as literal, the context can lead to God wanting the Israelites (and by extension all who believe in God) to always practice the law (tie them on your hand) and to always be thinking and meditating on the law (tie them on the forehead) which will cause the practice of the law to be righteous.

This interpretation also is more believable as there are many examples of people doing things they don't necessarily believe in just to get along, or to agree with something while overtly supporting it, again because of pressure. If this interpretation is true then this is already happening, and has been happening since time began. It goes to whether you truly believe or are just going through the motions.

Kadmos
01-08-2015, 03:14 PM
How do you come to the conclusion that the Mark is Tefillin? Does mounting it on one's doorframe allow one to purchase from door-to-door traveling salesmen??

The only other references on a mark on the hand and forehead are the passages the Jews use for the wearing of Tefillin. Add in other references to Jews in the NT and the theory is that the Christians are implying the Jews are devil worshipers.

This isn't some wild theory I came up with by the way, it's something that has been presented long ago. Jews were persecuted as far back as the middle ages due to the Tefillin and it possibly being the mark of the beast.

Anyone with a passing knowledge of the NT knows that the Jewish traditions of outwardly showing signs of worship are looked down on in the NT.

It could also be actions and thoughts.

Personally I think that's likely 100% what was meant. A man's allegiance to God are known by the work of his hands, and the thoughts in his head, or by his words.

I take it more as allegory than necessarily as literal, nothing wrong with doing the literal mark (God's obviously, not "the beasts"), but I think it's saying to do and act with the law in mind...it just means don't forget God and the Law.

Full Otto
01-08-2015, 09:25 PM
Personally I think that's likely 100% what was meant. A man's allegiance to God are known by the work of his hands, and the thoughts in his head, or by his words.

I take it more as allegory than necessarily as literal, nothing wrong with doing the literal mark (God's obviously, not "the beasts"), but I think it's saying to do and act with the law in mind...it just means don't forget God and the Law.

That's my take as well
A few more verses from Revelations

Rev 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
Rev 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.